What's the appeal to food in general aside from needing it to not die...

What's the appeal to food in general aside from needing it to not die? Enjoyment-wise it's just a shit-tier drug with the worst body load possible.

Are you by chance autistic?

I'm not. I think people who enjoy food recreationally just haven't discovered good drugs.

Possible emotional autist.
An emo-tist?
An autis-mo?

Regardless, subject is socially stunted and kind of a cunt.

Sounds like it.

Food is more aesthetic

That's ridiculous. Food is chunks of dead plant and animal matter, literally the only thing less aesthetic than that would be fecal matter which itself is just post-digestion food. Psychoactive drugs on the other hand are pure and abstract with most of their identity existing as the strange and borderline miraculous alterations in your experience of reality itself.

Enjoy your brain damage I guess.

If you don't like the look of food, fresh whole vegetables, nice marbled meat and that, then you've probably done too many drugs.

I like to imagine that I'm a cook for the guardsmen of the frontier/desert/arid region and cook stews, roasts, soups, rice and preserved meats/vegetables which are salty and unattractive looking. Don't really know why but it makes me happy. Anybody else like roleplaying in their normal life?

I like your aesthetic.

You have to eat, cooking is a quite enjoyable activity, and when you can cook good food then you're all damn set for pleasurable activity. Both cooking and eating.

Also, eat it when your'e on a combination of cocaine, alcohol, and percocet.

DUDE

Not gonna lie, I've considered making hardtack or pemmican on several occasions. Just for the novelty.

Never gotten around to it though.

op, as a human being you get a rush of seratonin, dopamine and endorphins upon eating

if you did not enjoy eating you would not eat. or did you survive childhood on virtue of your parents force-feeding you?

This probably isn't the best place for me, but you guys may be able to provide an interesting view.

I'm trying to stop enjoying food and start seeing it like breathing - just a necessity. I've restricted my diet to a small set of foods that I'll cook and eat as simply and plainly as possible, though I am still using some herbs and spices for minor health benefits. It's been worked out so I won't die from any deficiency, and it's scalable to allow for my fitness goals.

I got into cooking and had a good deal of fun with it, but now I don't bother to combine ingredients and use the microwave rather than the stove if possible. Family gatherings will throw a wrench in my plans, but those are rare enough not to matter much. Otherwise, I plan to eat the same meals every day until I get bored of food, which is my end goal.

Assuming I don't crack, does this seem like a decent way to do this? How would you do it? I'm still in the early stages so suggestions are welcome.

>I'm trying to stop enjoying food
What were you eating before?

>Enjoyment-wise it's just a shit-tier drug with the worst body load possible.
maybe for fat lazy fucks like yourself
I love food, tastes amazing feels amazing in your mouth, keeps your hands busy. and as long as you work out and dont -constantly- eat horrible shit you can enjoy everything that you like

Well at least take some multivitamins.
Even if you don't digest all of it I'm sure the placebo effect alone will benefit you.
Regarding food go full nutritional benefit, find the equivilent of what would be human dog food.

Saying you want to stop enjoying food is kind of a childish ultimatium to put on yourself though.
You live one life may as well check out the earthly delights that are availble.

Drugs are shit. Every drug I've tried just makes me feel extremely tired or mentally ill. You need to be pretty fucked up to enjoy doing that shit to yourself.

I've got a vitamin.

It's more that I want to stop viewing food as entertainment; I'm still eating things I like, but I'm not going to be making anymore raspberry glazed chicken or whatever.

I'm not a fatty, though I would over eat really poor foods before I started cooking. Like i said, cooking was fun, but took too much time and money, so I'd rather just ensure I get proper nutrition without having to put much thought into it, and I thought I could shift my attitude toward food in the process.

you're a dumbass wojak

giving up food would be like giving up hearing or seeing for me, it would be horrible, I can't possibly imagine living life and not being able to enjoy food anymore. it's probably 40-50% of what I dedicate my life to, and equal that in pleasure. I'm not unhealthy or fat, so I don't see why I'd ever stop.

>Having an IQ this dangerously low that your mind can't handle anything

food / sex = pleasure.

Makes sense that you would as a species enjoy the things that keep you around no?

What is so hard to understand about that?

Different strikes and all that
I fucking love eating and feel bad for you because you cant enjoy something that I can and do 3+ times a day.

How do you divide food by sex?

What's the appeal to shitposting in general aside from needing it be a faggot? Enjoyment-wise it's just a shit-tier drug on a Burkina-Faso Taekwondo Pamphlet.

the equivalent of human dog food is soylent, both in nutrients and how much humans enjoy consuming it

>the worst body load possible.

What did he mean by this?

You're just a lazy fat fuck. Tons of people cook great food that is nutritious. Only Amerifats seem to have a problem with this.

Because food gives our body energy, nourishment, and the ability to build and rebuild itself. If you're honest about your distaste for food, and have a druggie's understanding of substance use, then maybe this is a good chance to design a simple diet that caters to optimizing your mood, without having to be tempted by gluttony? Learn to eat walnuts like its a work supplement, and etc.

Why jack off when you could have a threesome?