Junk Food: Stale vs. Fresh

Is there anything that tastes a little better stale?

What junk foods can you only tolerate completely fresh?

Is there anything special you do with junk food (e.g. anything from putting two in one bowl to Sundae Ramen Surprise)?

I love cheeto puffs stale. But not the like styrofoam kinda stale. The one where the bottom of the bag ones get all greasy to the point that they squirt in your mouth when you bite em. I can't be the only one.. R-right?

Everything not supposed to be eaten in one sitting should be made resealable. I can't stand stale food, especially stale cookies, chips, etc.

I fucking love stale movie theater popcorn.

Marshmallows

That sounds pretty fucking disgusting bruv

Xtra hot cheetos are great stale

your not alone but i have never noticed them being like that because they are stale, I asumed it was because they were fresh?

Yes!

truer word has never been spoken

Put them in the freezer for a bit. Shit's lit

stale, slightly soft oreos

>they squirt in your mouth when you bite em. I can't be the only one.. R-right?

no, you're not the only one. there's a whole segment of the population who enjoys getting squirted in the mouth.

That is fucking disgusting bruv.

Ginger snaps. Leave them exposed to air long enough and they'll go from brick-hard to nice and chewy but not too soft.

gross

Peeps are only good stale but the new recipe doesn't get stale easy. I used to pop a few holes in the box and they'd get crunchy in three days. Now it takes min. a week.

Popcorn twists. They taste so much better stale, not to mention they have a better texture and don't squeek against your teeth.

BROTHERS

I get teased for liking it, man

That is... incredibly gross.

this. Or just buy soft ginger cookies.

I know exactly what you're talking about. It's like all the hydrogenated oils gathered in the bottom and you suck on them until the implode and the delicious juice pours over your tongue and you swallow the mush

jesus christ

I like to let cheetos get stale, I think they're better when chewy

Huh?

Yes holy shit this used to be my favorite thing as a kid up at my cottage