Does Veeky Forums like raw vegan pizza?

Does Veeky Forums like raw vegan pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LIYiDPGlxNk&index=7&list=PL803A87744721C14C
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If I wanted to eat raw cereals I would use fruit, not vegetables.

You niggers just can't have a normal pizza with like, olives, bell pepper, garlic, and tomato slices? You've got to go and fuck up the crust too?

I like vegetables for a changeup, but that kind of makes me ask the question...

Does any pizza dough use eggs?

>olives
I'm sorry you have such shit taste in toppings

that's not a pizza. that's like... crudites

Nothing is pizza. Everything is pizza. Pizza bagels are arcane magic!

man on a google id def eat the hipster kind over the shitty frozen kind i got as a kid

Yeah. This one time I read about how this one guy live in New York in something like 111 AD and how his shoes fell off. Then I really had to take a shit so I went to bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=LIYiDPGlxNk&index=7&list=PL803A87744721C14C

gluten free vegan pizza.

>albert einstein had a bastard daughter that no one really talked about.

>I remember in middle school when you brought new shoes to school, all the kids would just beat you to a bloody pulp

>Pizza is a flatbread topped with tomato sauce and cheese...
>cheese
>vegan
Never heard of t.

I just got an autographed Henrys kitchen apron in the mail

i went to a raw vegan restaurant with my dad and didn't know it was raw vegan until halfway through the meal

was p. good

Olives are great. Sorry you're a picky eater.

no cause im not a schizophrenic fag who needs to do something while denying it at the same time, not the opposite.

wanna be raw vegan? grab a freakin knife and eat your vegs and fruits in monomeals with nothing else.

want pizza? order a greasy american one.

it can be good

Why the fukc does that piece of garbage not have at least tomato sauce?
Vegan cooking is a meme, it's or faggot that's don't want to bother and why would you? We all know that you still go for a double cheeseburger with extra bacon from time to time while hiding in your room and its ok because you pretend to support the vegan life style

>Sorry you're a picky eater.
You are in a vegan thread, what the fuck did you expect?

Looks pretty gross, senpai. I mean, I'd try it, and if it tasted good, I'd eat it. But it looks pretty shitty.

Looks more than just pretty shitty

How the fuck do vegans eat this?

These all look fucking amazing, and I'm extremely picky with food.

this looks delicous, tough the "dough" probably tastes like shit. I recently tried a pizza dough with corn flour, wasnt by best idea