Holy shit

Holy shit

I've spent the last 3 days reading about this

Bcash literally did nothing wrong

It IS the real Bitcoin after all. How did I buy into the FUD so hard. I feel like a fool.

------------>r/btc

if you were reading 3 days about simple bitcoin fork you must be dyslectic.

Except they will have patents on bitcoin cash creating a monopoly
FedReserve V.2

fuck off roger

No one cares if it did anything wrong, no one cares if it's the real bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash isn't paired with every coin and so no on cares about bitcoin cash.

i think you misspelled "retarded"

If you at least spend 1 minute of research, then you would know that pic related is the real Bitcoin AND Bitcoin Cash.

I was red pilled on BCH also. Btc is one centralised POS.

Welcome

Throwing money in to support your ideology rather than to make more money. This is why you'll always be poor.

Bch unironically looking like a good buy rn.

yeah pretty sure the bottom is in on the BCH/BTC pair. it refuses to go below .12 for very long at all

they increased blocksize. increase blocksize centralizes nodes that can maintain the blockchain. the real bitcoin is bitcoin. bitcoin cash is bitcoin cash

We have seen thst BCH will go up if BTC goes up.
But if BCH really is better, then it has a good chance to "flip" BTC and that will be a very safe 10x.
Holding BCH is the bitcoin equivalent of having your money is a proper hedge fund - no downside risk

BTCP will rule them all

If you did any reading, you'd see the patents will be free to use, but only on the bch chain. Nchains business model isn't to generate any revenue from usual ways, but to collect bch, make bch better, collect profits.

Bitcoin core could increase the block size to 2MB and be as decentralized as it was back in 2016, some significant level of decentralization can be retained with big blocks, however the lightning network is doomed to centralize into very few huge hubs monitored by authorities, the choice is easy

Eth would have wiped out both these pieces of shit by now if it wasn't dependent and repreeented by a communist bronie pedophile.

Wrong. Increasing block size incentivises miners to undercut each other, to compete, to the user's benefit. Block cap creates centralization by increasing fees, small miners can't collect profits because tx fee to move it to their wallet then makes up large percentage of their earnings.

Eth will fail because of the communist mentality behind it. Bch is pure and delicious capitalism. Run up will be slow, but it will come out on top

Holy shit you are a shill.

Litecoin is the real bitcoin cash.

OP here: read the Theymos threads plz, it is all you need for a proper redpill

Also you guys know that miners are switching to BCH right?

You've seen the light OP. Welcome aboard. Its not easy to fight through core's propaganda machine, but you've done it.

They'll mine whatever is more profitable to do so. Cobra recently said he wants BTC to switch to some kind of asic resistant POW instead of SHA 256. If this happened, it'd be the absolute end of BTC. All miner hoards would be dumped into BCH, as it's the only way left for them to get a return outta their asic investments.

I have chosen it for moneys only
Still a bad decision

Or it could be a good one
We'll see in a week

>Nchains business model isn't to generate any revenue from usual ways, but to collect bch, make bch better, collect profits.
NChains business model is simply to increase the price of BCH since Craig Wright is Satoshi and all of his employees are paid shares of the trust controlling his 1 million BCH stack.

stop calling it bcash, it's exactly just bitcoin

>Litecoin is the real bitcoin cash.
Litecoin has Segwit you retard. Segwit is what
BCH forked to avoid. Why are you so stupid?

Theymos wants to rewrite the whitepaper and change Bitcoin from POW to POS. Theymos is doing everything he can to centralize control over the blockchain and keep the power away from the miners. He's a communist bitch. Just writing this because no one here will take the time to read so I wanted them to know.

>Bitcoin cash

Bitcoin Cash is great. It’s a pity that it doesn’t bring any money as an investor.

You realize this makes no sense because no one really buys BCH. BCH is the shy virgin girl in school that gets ignored by everyone because she doesn't put out, but she will make a great mother. Bitcoin Segwit has been fucked by everyone so you Beta faggots horde around her hoping to get some, but you've already missed the party.

Craig Wright is the most based personality in crypto, also a cool bonus that he just happens to be Satoshi. All of the autistic commie fuckboys like Vitalik with no understanding of economics will eventually be BTFO as competitive market forces and economic incentives will be the ultimate arbiter in the crypto space. 2018 will be the year of BCH.

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!
The first BCH air-drop has arrived. BCH candy is now trading.

BCH won't allow to have any patents.

CW isn't SN.

ETH has many many pros, but one big con - it's very complex and high risk.

> Cobra recently said he wants BTC to switch to some kind of asic resistant POW instead of SHA 256. If this happened, it'd be the absolute end of BTC. All miner hoards would be dumped into BCH, as it's the only way left for them to get a return outta their asic investments.
If that will happen then: 1. BTC will be attacked into oblivion by the entire planet. It's a lot harder to secure a chain with non-specialized hw. 2. the miners won't mine BCH, they'll go bankrupt. Hashpower follows the price, not vice versa.