VET THOR

Only got about 800. 5th biggest holding.
Should I consolidate into it for the rebrand pump and sell? (won't get greedy, 15-20%) or is it priced in?

What are other people doing?

VENboys - I don't need the coin shilling, I'm in for a quick buck with this then I'm selling, may rebuy at a later date.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=76IPkJM_Egg
youtube.com/watch?v=j013PkHF1ns
twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/967037792478937088?s=20
youtu.be/6LhLDbK7iNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

will go to 10 dollars

i have 8000 selling maybe 2k after rebrand pump to see if i can get a node maybe otherwise yolo

Same, don't know if it is going to pump and dump, or if everyone is already in waiting the news and shit is just going down

Yep, this is my concern. I just wonder how many people are holding out for a pump, and they're already in. We all know the rebrand is coming, and in terms of actual product, nothing is being released, so why would people FOMO in to pump?

Why do people have money in altcoins when BTC is on the verge of another 15-20% dump, which will cause alts to take a 2x leveraged dump? Your little rebranding won't even lift the needle.

>nothing is being released

To be fair, we dunno if they'll drop some news for the event
I still think it'll dump, as people sell the news

VeChain is one of my favorite holdings, but this won't rise at all if BTC keeps its current trend into Monday. We're most likely to see sideways/dump unless some 10/10 partnership or interesting thing is announced. People have been accumulating this for almost two months now, don't get your hopes up. It will pump more leading up to main net where thor starts getting produced.

BTC bear trend: .0006 - .00065 then dump

BTC reversal: .00065-.0007 then lesser dump with more resistance

Sell bros. This is the chinese ICX, kook how deluded where the iconiggers and how deluded are the veniggers. check the subreddit, subreal.
Its gonna pump on rebrand at least 15% that will be ATH.

$40 end of rebrand. I won't reveal my sources but this upcoming news drop makes BMW look like child's play. (Which is also happening by the way) call it a larp i don't care just screencap this post.

What is this rebrand that you're talking about

Checked

These guys know about the sell the news part, they list the first KRW/VET pair right after and i wouldnd be suprised they have an ace up their sleeve with more partnerships that will blow your mind and make u puke when u sold.

long term hold

Of course it will. Nano went up 60% while Bitcoin ate shit without any announcements.

A 2x is very realistic for VEN but if market keeps tanking then yeah we will come back from that 2x very quickly also

If ICX and VEN are shit so all others cryptos are even more shitiers.
And i want to sell to rebuy more then forget it for 2 years

Check'd

wew lad, don't have much but this will probably be my ticket in to start seriously trading crypto if this moons

please be real and no larp.

youtube.com/watch?v=76IPkJM_Egg

Hey user, could you clarify if that's alright? You said "end of rebrand", but the whole rebrand process is supposed to last past this event. Do you mean $40 for the rebrand event, or in a few months from now?

Gonna sell before the event and put my money in a smaller coin.
VEN made me fat gains and i still believe in it but it's not going 10x in a short time anymore.

It already mooned man.
I see predictions like that every day and they never come true, people just forget about them.

>600% in a day
seems legit

I wasn't expecting 600% if he meant the 26th event, I just saw it as "it could moon super hard based on it" and wanted to know the time scale.

FUCK rebrand event. 26th is also the date it is getting into korean exchange.

NANO is new ETH level moon tho. People know that, that's why it was pumping that hard.

Just like $20 End of January, and $100 for Rebrand?

Exactly, and ofc $1000 Q2

Exactly, all the news is wasted if btc keeps fagging around

This is why btc needs to die so alts get decoupled from it

youtube.com/watch?v=j013PkHF1ns

apparently you need safety pants around sunny lu

stop acting like you can predict the future faggot

lol give me a fucking break, nano has had nothing but problems

the only reason people are pumping it now is because the price dropped after the bitgrail fiasco, it will keep getting pumped and dumped because people like you think it's gods gift to crypto

>somebody paid for this

holy fuck

I've got 79 VEN, am i going to make it?

what time is the actual event happening? I know the 26th but what time.

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/967037792478937088?s=20

vechain well bleed all the way back to 10k sats and mainnet will give it a little push to 15k sats where it will stabilize for the rest of the year

Leave this board plebbitor

thanks.

Its not the rebrand but the korean exchange

81 here. I believe.

exchange with no volume. if they are going to do something then dump

Pboc, we already know.

Vechain is not a quick buck coin. It’s an “outperform everything all year” coin.

Because Vechain is keeping pace with BTC and will outperform it.

Vucci coin a wanna be wucci coin

Lets pray my friend

don't care about this coin or any coin that matter. I read charts and only charts..... this chart is very nice for a pump. almost a cup and handle. rebrand, thor...don't care.... charts say up very soon.... get in then get the hell out.

you a boomer? only boomers use ellipsis when the type

very shady coin

I'm 100% believe that Vechain will follow the pattern of NEO.

I bought a bunch at $3.40CAD that I'm not selling.
The past week, I bought more and sold them for quick 10% gains.

Have it both ways, user :)

no....

it's already 3rd of neo's price, not much left to go to catch neo

youtu.be/6LhLDbK7iNk

Vechain wannabe walty corn