Besides Alfredo and Bolognese, what do you like to do with your noodles?

Besides Alfredo and Bolognese, what do you like to do with your noodles?

I toss mine in Worcestershire, soy sauce, black pepper, garlic, sugar/honey, and a little citrus, usually juice from an orange. It's simple, quick and tasty. If I'm not feeling lazy I'll cook up some chicken and toss it into the sauce while it's reducing. The sauce also goes pretty well with fried rice and veggies. I've eaten it a million times though and I'm interested in how you all eat pasta and noodles.

curry

I add fried Perogies and fried Onions to my Ramen, along with veggies and spices

It turns a snack into a gigantic meal

sounds so simple and good

Whip up a sauce using vegetable oil, an egg, some sugar, salt, pepper, cavanders Greek spice, little bit of balsimic, a little bit of sriacha, and a couple of dashes of smoked paprika
Stir that in to the drained noodles while they're still on the stove top till it thickens and enjoy

I tried making garlic butter noodles with chicken. All I had was garlic powder though

It was alright, but it didn't have much flavor. I added a little bit of salt and it was fine.

I do kind of similar. I mix olive oil, butter, garlic, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese in with the pasta.

Spaghetti just like mom cooks it, which means I leave the meat grounded and mix it with some sweet pickle relish and a pinch of sugar

Give it a try, I think it's really good for what it is.

vegetable oil and egg with sugar and a little vinegar + salt pepper sounds really good, I think I'm going to try that tonight. Vegetable or Olive? They'd be two pretty different tastes and I think I'll try them both

Cream cheese, salt+pepper, grated cheese. Feeling awful afterwards is optional.

Cacio e pepe

leek sauce
finely diced leeks, some cream, some small bits of salt ham, sautéed to make a sauce

Doesn't sound optional

I toss mine in the trash.

i make cincinnati chili and i love it. i live in ny but holy fuck it needs to be a thing nationally. and yes, i know it's not "real" chili but idc

>saute garlic and red pepper in olive oil
>beat eggs and cream
>finely chop parsley
>drain noodles and mix all ingredients in the pot used to cook the noodles

Easy meal on nights when I can't be fucked to cook.

I usually get yakisoba noodles and stir fry them with onions, carrots, mushrooms, etc. add bbq pork and a nice teryaki sauce made out of hoisin, soy sauce, sweet chili and w/e else.

>noodles
>pasta

Cream, butter & romano cheese.

OR

Peanut butter, flank steak, chili peppers

Vongole master race

>with olive oil and salt
>with olive oil, salt, and parmigiano
>with olive oil, salt, black pepper, and feta
>with olive oil, salt, and goat cream cheese
>with olive oil, salt, garlic, parsley, and dried red hot chili pepper flakes
>with butter and maggi

Yesterday I needed a quick dinner, so I made some noodles with peanut sauce. Noodles, coleslaw mix (green cabbage with carrots and red cabbage), shallot, scallions, cilantro, sesame seeds, and a sauce made from peanut butter, sesame oil, chili paste, rice vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and mirin.
You just blend the sauce ingredients in your blender or food processor and toss everything together. Fucking delicious and easy as hell. I make it often when I'm too tired to do more cooking. If I happen to have any leftover grilled meats I'll throw that on top.

bump

I tried this spicy red flake asian stuff and honey once on my noodles and it was pretty good, I can't remember what it was called and it was in Japanese I think so I couldn't read the bottle. I think it's pretty common stuff

Melt a good goats cheese with some garlic and pasta cooking water to loosen it a bit , stir in noodles and smoked salmon strips.

What i love to do is to cook tagliatelle then add a french Bretagne sauce to the pasta and serve as a side dish to chiken with chopped fresh carrots and broccoli.

Takes about 10-15 minutes of effort and it tastes like something a good professional chef would have made.

aglio e olio.
simple and easy and effortless