Women and Veeky Forums

Why do women suck so much at business and finances?

jesus christ what a dumb fucking roastie, millions on millions of dollars, can't keep track of a fraction of her original $100m and ends up in the gutter

elvis would be rollin in his fucking grave

>implying hes dead
seriously tho what a stupid cunt

This is mind boggling. How does one person waste 9 figures so fast?

4 million a fucking year? How the hell?
Eh, once you get a taste of the good life I guess..

>once you get a taste of the good life I guess..
I hope everyone here that was smart enough to accumulate into the 6 or 7 digit range isn't full blown retarded and pulls this shit

Elvis wasted 98 pct of it too, this isn't the best example to use for why women are terrible with money.

yea, but at least he earned it
what did this bitch do?

Read the article. It was mostly very bad investments. It still isn't as bad as some people who blow 100 million in 10 years, at least it took her almost 30

nigger anyone that isnt a complete and utter imbecile should be able to hold onto 100m, most people don't make a fraction of that in their lifetime and some of these people are still less broke than her

this shit is blowing my mind how can anyone be so fucking dumb?

A fool and his money.....

Yeah like 90 pct of it postmortem. Dude was trash.

>(((Barry Siegel)))

Yes, just hand it over to the Chosen, goy

Yeah, silly Elvis, only leaving a few million in cash on hand, with an infrastructure to push that to 100 million on royalties by the time his kid is 25.
Silly dumb Elvis.

Elvis was also borderline retarded. he was a show monkey and would do anything his manager would tell him to do. Dont know why you people are surprised that his daughter is also borderline retarded

Many artists and sports are imbeciles though, they end up blowing millions likes it's nothing and then go bankrupt. You are probably thinking of smart businessmen who made their fortune through wise moves.

The guy was an absolute retard who had a devout following.

Just because he messed up on drugs all the time, doesn't mean he was borderline retarded, mong.

The fact is, he created iconic music that is still influential today. Retards can't do that.

By thinking that 100 mil = infinite. Math and numbers are very complex subjects for retards

Why can't people with lots of money just put it into vanguard index funds and live off of 4% withdrawals per year?

yes it's how lottery winners and athletes tend to end up going broke.

Because that would be delayed gratification, it's an alien concept to most people.

Why do you think so many "middle class" people live paycheck to paycheck?

>1 woman with an atypical childhood makes poor financial decisions
>ALL WOMEN ARE SHIT WITH MONEY!

Even 1% a year would be an insane amount of money.

I honestly don't see it...let's say someone puts in 10 million in an index fund and uses the 4% rule, this is 400 grand a year for the rest of one's life...isn't 400 grand a year an insane amount of money? Enough for a lavish life? Like the other user said, even withdrawing 1% a year is six figures.

why do athletes and entertainers go bankrupt after earning millions of dollars?

Because they are low-iq

>Seigel

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE!!!