Let's be honest: none of the current coins will ever be adopted by normies and in consequence they are doomed to death...

Let's be honest: none of the current coins will ever be adopted by normies and in consequence they are doomed to death in the 2 coming years.
Why? Because they are far too complicated to use.
The world average IQ is around 87 and we are on a dysgenic trend because of the population boom in shitholes like Africa or India, in short: the human of tomorrow will be even dumber than the one today.

No true normans will never go through the pain of buying your favorite shitcoin, they won't download your shitcoin wallet and configure it either, but most of all they will never mine it.
Litecoin, Dash, Digibyte, Nano, Vertcoin, Reddcoin, etc... you name it, they are pure shitcoins for these reasons.

You are focusing on features like transaction speed or asic resistance but these things don't matter at all as long as there is no coin with a normie friendly front-end where you can setup a walllet/mine/send transactions in 2 clicks without downloadling anything and with a nice gentle interface.

It's like when computer manufacturers were competing on performances as sales arguments while their machines were impossible to use for the average Joe because GUI weren't even introduced.

I often see that user around saying that internet began to turn to shit in 2007 and it's true for one simple reason: the Iphone (and at a lesser scale Facebook and the Macbook).
The Iphone was designed with drooling retards in mind, that's why the ergonomy was and still is childish, with the iphone the normans were finally able to easily install softwares and use internet, it was a gamechanger.

That said the first cryptcourrency designed with normies in mind will have the biggest pump we ever saw, it will literally birth an entire generation of nababs and you know what? It will be around very soon but noone here is paying attention.

>It's like when computer manufacturers were competing on performances as sales arguments while their machines were impossible to use for the average Joe because GUI weren't even introduced.

You found the answer to your own issue: Things change and evolve.
I disagree with how you say that the fucking iPhone brought internet to the masses. That's bullshit, everyone living in a 1st world country was using the internet to some degree, especially younger people.

Now, either a new crypto comes or old ones will evolve, we can't know that.
But what's also likely to happen is that a 3rd party will bring a solution that will work with most cryptocurrencies. Think of something like an app that will make you buy the crypto of your choice with just a click, without having to make 10 accounts on 10 different exchanges.
Something like coinbase, basically, just even easier.

You can't foresee the future.

Pretty much what i came to realise recently. Wallets, coins and crypto in general are way, way too difficult for the standard normie to understand. Currently it is far too challenging and unintuitive for most people to buy, store and sell 99% of shitcoins.

Private keys? Ledgers? Public keys? What?

They'll just, at best, buy whatever coinbase offers. Even if an altcoin has a solid use case, it's never going to get much more money than has already been pumped into it. Relentless shilling on here or even plebbit, which sadly still represents the top 10% of the public in terms of tech awareness (let THAT sink in), is not going to change that.

>The world average IQ is around 87

Bullshit. BAT has the potential of becoming the greatest normie coin around.

The wallet is integrated into the browser. They earn BAT by watching ads if they want, or they can purchase it through uphold.

They can then spend it automatically on the websites/creators they like based on how much time they spend on said site.

It's tailor made for normie adoption.

>They earn BAT
>then spend it automatically

So... they don't make any money.

Many coins will work on the backend of consumer/industry products with slick customer facing easy to use UIs.

It's meant to be used to pay for goods and services. There will always be people hoarding it though.

stopped reading at honest

kys faggot

Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Universa (thanks to shilling) will be adopted.
Some tokens do not require "adoption" in the coin sense of the word, they just share a company's success with token holders, so TaaS, Iconomi, Melon, Chainlink, etc. will also be valuable.
90% of it is trash though, so LTC, IOTA, Nano and other garbage will have to eventually drop to zero where it belongs.

> That's bullshit, everyone living in a 1st world country was using the internet to some degree, especially younger people.

"To some degrees" so nowhere near as much as today, before facebook it was too hard and chaotic for normies to actually use it, there was no content hubs like today, Youtube or Facebook didn't exist as such because they had no real adoption.
One thing to consider is that a large part of normies don't even browser anything facebook and get their content only from there being, even reddit is hard to use for them.

>normies installing brave
Kek, not gonna happen.

>b-but muh extension
Let me tell you: if normies are tech savvy enough to install an extension it's most likely they already installed an ad blocker.
Most of normie traffic comes from mobile anyways.

The maximum amount of effort a normie can make is connect to a website through google search, everything beyond that is too hard.

XRP =/= Ripple platform.
XRP is the biggest shitcoin in the market, it's not even a real cryptocurrency, I consider it on par with video games coins.

>Most of normie traffic comes from mobile anyways.

That's perfect because there is a BRAVE browser for mobile. Works just like the desktop version in so far as BAT payments are concerned.

It's also probably the best mobile browser currently available. It blocks pretty much every type of mobile advert, coinhive miner, and tracking script there is. Saves ya battery life and data cost to boot.

Surely normies are smart enough to download something from the App store and or the Play store?

how much proof do you need user?

>That said the first cryptcourrency designed with normies in mind will have the biggest pump we ever saw, it will literally birth an entire generation of nababs and you know what? It will be around very soon but noone here is paying attention.
you want to say go allin in ELECTRONIUM?

Not a problem with licensed crypto-asset advisors. They will buy and store BTC for you at a small commission (1%).

No, electroneum is not bad but it's not enough, there is something else coming though, if you search a bit you will find it.

You use long words because you think they make you sound smart. They don't.

Checkout Savedroid then

>long words

?
I'm using informal english, it's not even my native language, brainlet.

In shitcoin world it's all about being first, not necessarily about being the best. ETN will spread faster than aids because of free mobile shekels.

kek would be nice still got 1k of this shitcoins

>dysgenic
>informal
Tryhard

> dae can't even?? xD
baka desu senpai

If she was wearing a black strap on in that pic I’d be diamonds right now

You think UX improvements are important right now, but they aren't. Right now the money is in establishing the monetary and infrastructural base of the future. UX for normies comes once that's all established. Be patient.

Please never reproduce

This is when I stopped reading

>The market will go where normies take it.
The vast amount of the world's wealth isn't in the hands of idiot normies, so your entire point is irrelevant. When the powers that be need normalfag consumers to get on board with crypto platforms that someone with an IQ of 83 can understand, then a platform will be released for them. The transfer of wealth that occurs between now and then will be one of the greatest transfers of wealth in the history of mankind.

Doesnt even have to be a normie friendly coin, just a normie friendly service that makes crypto easier. Normies only know about Bitcoin at best right now, and that trend will continue for some time.

All we need is to add layers of abstraction to the process of maintaining a wallet. One day, people will be linking their public addresses for certain cryptos to their Facebook/WhatsApp/Snapchat/etc. so nobody has to worry about using the wrong wallet address for a transaction; just look in your contacts. Computers today didn't get their underlying mechanisms completely redone so retards could write machine language. They just added layers of abstraction to newer languages and gave everything a GUI.

This OP feels like an overly elaborate shill, and I'm sure somewhere in this thread you dropped a name for some shitcoin you baghold.

>not reading the whole thread

1) Do normies know the whole bank service architecture? Nope. Do normies know how complicated are Visa and PayPal? Nope. All that matters is UX/UI to the normies, and those can definitely be improved for crypto-related stuff. Is the current state bad? Sure. But saying that it won't ever change is retarded.
2) Normies don't need to mine stuff, so the only thing that matters are the wallets and adoption.
3) Nano isn't mined, so why the fuck did you include it?!

Amongst all coins you mentioned, Nano is definitely the most usable. And that's because it focuses on one thing and does it well. Wallets and adoption are on the way.

> if you search a bit you will find it.
>This OP feels like an overly elaborate shill
/thread

>wealth transfer
>0.86% of BTC wallets control 86% of BTC, making it a worse division of wealth than fiat

please, give up on life

iq is normalized in white countries, thats why white countries have an average iq of about 100

wheres any non-chink nonwhite country has an average iq significantly below that, hence the world average iq being less than 100

BASED
R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D