How do I go about becoming vegan, Veeky Forums?

How do I go about becoming vegan, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

veganhealth.org/
veganhealth.org/articles/vitaminb12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't.

veganhealth.org/

This site has all the information you need and more.

I suggest really reading into this before you change your diet, you should know what you are doing.

B12 is especially important, read this link.

veganhealth.org/articles/vitaminb12

Good luck user :)

OP, go mow your lawn with your teeth instead of shitting up Veeky Forums with those hipster diets.

saging

>saging in 2016

While so hostile? Did someone vegan do something bad to you?

>Develop mental illness
>Become degenerate
>...........
>Vegan

Start eating vegan pizza, chips, candy, bread and pastries while telling everyone how healthy veganism is.

Sounds good to me

shophouse kitchen bb
rice or hgrice or ricenoodle + tofu + wtvr else you want

>become a vegan by eating vegan food
But that a wrong. Otherwise I'd be Italian by now.

Contemplating veganism probably means you have way too much time on your hands. I guess you could at least say it's something to be thankful for.

I feel like a lot of young, unsuccessful people get into veganism because they see it as a form of self-discipline and a worthy cause. Most people seem to want to be good at something and have something to stand for, and instead of going to college, getting a job, starting a family, etc., they resort to these fad diets and SJW causes to find an alternate identity to explain their failures. The government, patriarchy, previous generation, conservatives, bogeyman, et al. are to blame.

Stay in school, kids.

Why is Veeky Forums so triggered by veganism?

Question is, why aren't you? People who choose to lead a vegan life-style are legally retarded and should be shunned by society.

Are you triggered from people taking honey from bees yet?

My post was It's the simple truth about vegans. Most vegans eat unhealthily but get smug and pretend to be healthy.

Some people say to embrace it all at once and go full vegan in one step, others say eliminate things you won't miss first then work your way down to eliminating all animal products.

I think the only thing that matters is that you do it if you really want to, the method doesn't matter.
I ate complete vegan for a little over a year. To get there, I eliminated everything but my most favorite things, then tackled those. It took me about 2 months to get to complete vegan. Having some nice and supportive vegan friends, a great all-vegan cookbook, a bread machine and a rice cooker helps. So does shopping at the farmers market and Asian market for veggies.
Good luck.

Meat and cheese being delicious is my best guess

I don't know if going full vegan is a good idea, but eating mostly meals that would qualify as vegan makes sense if you live in a place where people easily eat one or more industrially farmed animal product at every meal without even noticing it.

You may want to go full vegan for a few weeks just so you get used to eating food that doesn't rely on animal fat for flavor. The first couple weeks of vegan eating can seem austere until your taste adjusts.

Also realize going vegan (or mostly vegan) takes you out of the mainstream. Most of the default choices of what to eat people make during the day will no longer apply to you. Sometimes that will be a pain in the ass. Those may be the times you say fuck it and not be vegan for a meal or two.

Also eat your fucking beans! Seriously, bean dishes are important in any vegetarian diet.

Personally I can't wait until all bees have been genocided.

castrate yourself

Cut ur dick off

Remove your penis

You stop eating Meat and Dairy Products

No it doesn't foo. My body, personally, breaks the fuck down if I don't feed it meat at least once a week. As in I don't have energy at all and I can barely move. Supplements can only do so much... but if you happen to know of vegan foods that are good for martial arts training, I'll add them to my diet.

it's a tedious and flavorless lifestyle.
on top of that, they ALL think they're good at cooking.

anyone know what the hell this is? i live in northern USA

Hazelnuts?

Yes thanks

If you haven't already you should probably learn about veganism and why you want to do it (ethical, health, environment, etc..) You'll probably be asked a lot of questions by friends and family members so be prepared. Don't spout statistics that may not be accurate. Be open to the viewpoints of vegans and non-vegans alike.

You can start by going pescatarian, then vegetarian, and then vegan, or you can just cut out products one by one. Start with products you don't eat often or don't care very much for so you won't feel like you're missing out. I would recommend tracking your nutrition so you can see if there are any notable differences in your diet and if you need to adjust accordingly. Get a good multivitamin/supplement that has vitamin B12, D, and also iron if you're female.

Try eating a lot of simple recipes, or try re-creating non-vegan dishes that you like using vegan ones. Don't rush into buying or making replacements for meats and cheeses, as the taste of real animal products is too fresh in your mind, and you will likely be disappointed. Over time, I have forgotten much of the taste of real meats and cheeses and find that vegan versions will satisfy cravings.

It's up to you if you want to be healthy. God knows there are enough vegan junk foods out there. But if you are making sure you get proper nutrition (which honestly, shouldn't be that difficult) and you're feeling unwell you may want to see a doctor or nutritionist before continuing so you don't accidentally kill yourself because of some condition or deficiency you didn't know you had.
Good luck.

Literally all you are doing is changing what you eat. You don't have to spend 8 hours a day performing rituals to the vegetable god. Also veganism doesn't necessarily mean that you become sjw, and most sjws are vehemently against veganism anyway because it somehow is "privileged" and in their minds is impossible for anyone who isn't rich.

Because people keep shoving it in my face, which they would probably do if I went outside the internet.