I threw some lunch money at this but it is an ironic scam, right?

I threw some lunch money at this but it is an ironic scam, right?

It’s legit

this is some low effort FUD

obvious scam. they have only raised 3 eth so far haha

>raised 3 ETH
>private sale between 20-30 people
>started today
>ICO hasn’t even begun

Loving the FUD. Shows me that pajeets are scared.

I had an email convo with Adam one of the devs. He seems pretty transparent. It’s provably not a scam but just poor marketing. It’s too early to judge.

>almost 50% female team
>2 pajeet devs
>skimpy LI portfolios
>contribution period structured like a scam
Doesn't look good.

>IT DIDNT RAISE MILLIONS OF FAKE CONTRIBUTIONS SO SCAM!!!

unironically kill yourself

name?

Skimpy LinkedIn profiles are weird but they all seem to be who they say they are. Reverse searching the images doesn’t show anyone else. So far it seems legit. Plus they’re having a YouTube interview

reverse search for logo doesnt work either, pls tell name

Kek
This is a nightmare for scamming pajeets. The FUD is fucking hilarious.

This project is going to go to the moon once they start marketing. And I’m going to laugh in all of your poo faces.

boldpure

the nose knows

>boldpure
thx

boldpure.com
It’s Veeky Forums nigger. Everything is considered a scam here kek

I hate you guys so much. All I can see is a happy merchant nose.

Sniffcoin. It's ass.

Just skimmed through it
>The purpose behind BLDP is to both reward initial investors as well as rewards for community members who report fraudulent projects. BoldPure's vision couldn't be possible without the BLDP token.

How will normal investors profit from buying those bags?

Either you're the only one who's consistenly posting "weak FUD we're going to the moon" or your overestimating the return.
There's only 3 ETH contributed so far so even if you're the only one who sent ETH even a 30x wouldn't take you to the moon, stay deluded.

For a project that should warn of scammy ICOs they're doing a really bad job of not seeming like one themselves.

all memes aside, I’m excited for it

Blue Jew Nose IS KING

according to roadmap, early access to verified projects for "top community members"
nice technique, i guess that's a good sign. the nature of the project is social so i don't expect hardcore devs, but it's like some of these people didn't exist before.

So 3 ETH in 12-14 hours in a private sale means that’s how much it’ll raise until April 12th? I smell major FOMO when people start actually seeing this in use. We can’t judge it this early.

Obviously the nose meme is taking off quite strongly how come we dont have any shark or jaws themed memes yet?

I sincerely hope you guys are being ironic here. I checked the LinkedIns for the entire team, and not a single one of them has an previous job experience. The white paper is rife with meaningless sentences and misspellings. Even the companies that are cited as previous workplaces for the CEO are seemingly fake. This has scam written all over it.

I'm not trying to FUD. I saw this shilled here and looked into it. It is genuinely a scam.

At first I thought this was the WireShark logo.

Sincethe teams only job is too build a website i dont think it will require too much skill.