Reminder that 3d women will force you to spend your coins on them while fucking nogchad on the side

reminder that 3d women will force you to spend your coins on them while fucking nogchad on the side

Reported. Fucking off topic. Take it to /r9k/ or /pol/, sage.

sorry pajeet but spending your coins wisely which is a part of Veeky Forums

Wtf pretty sure she copied that article directly from a Veeky Forums thread and just made up the rest

Not joking. I seen almost word for word that same story with the same headline and everything posted on here the other week. Probably around 3 weeks ago not even kidding

What are the chances?

probably high Veeky Forums gets a lot of traffic and if it was a thread with a lot of comments then a lazy journalist could just copy paste it for the views on their website

Even if that "journalist" wrote it "herself", chances are it's made up clickbait anyway. These people are nothing more than a sort of paid bloggers (or sometimes even not paid, just gunning for employment at some rag like buzzfeed by making a "name" for themselves) wanting to increase their visitor count by being "controversial", they'll even post links on Veeky Forums and other places where they think they can enrage people and get them to click and comment. Apart from the publicity they can then even play the victim of "online abuse" by, you know, "Gamergate scum" etc. and get even more exposure. Throw some ridiculous enraging behavior out there and then play the victim when you succeed. Half of modern "journalists" out there are nothing more than literal trolls.

She must have many many stds

reported you for being a whiny bitch

This is why rape is okay, iyam.

If this is true she will just need a little push in the right direction to commit suicide. Also this is not Veeky Forums related faggot. I don't come here to learn about stupid bitches. I come here to learn how to make gains. I trust you guys.

>it's too easy

this chick isnt hot
5/10 at best.

just find a good woman idiot

Never thought I would see a site shittier than Buzzfeed

disgusting body

w-where

This is why you don't marry or date women.
You just fuck them. Put a kid in them and leave.

ugly as fuck

And you wonder why women have been hated for centuries.

We don't, slut.

Boop, boop, charge your phone!

Sounds like some true pajeet shit.

Can't wait till the clickbait clicking generation dies of aids.

That's a man.

Shut the fuck up hoe.

What kind of creature is that?

>Veeky Forums - Business & Finance

women will be obsolete soon

I haven't been with a woman in a long time so i'd probably be ok with that.

is there a BTC/THOT pairing anywhere?

try giving up food for a month jesus

what the fuck does this mean?

newfag