So how's your portfolio doing, biz?

So how's your portfolio doing, biz?

Down about 20%. Literally don't care. I could bleed 90% over the next few years and catch the next market-wide moon trip and still make it out with 20x at the minimum.

Down $400 dollars this week. one day we will be dead and it wont matter. theres always that to look forward to

Great I’m accumulating this year. Red = buy.

Holding value thanks to Elastos baybeee, Get in now or stay poor.

You're too early. You're just catching falling knives right now. Things won't settle down until summer.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

it's up 45% this week thanks to NANO and NEO being fairly stable.

guys , stop the denial , we gonna hit 4k in march , bubble is over , whale take profit , governement find the worst regulation who kill BTC and cryptocurrencie

Down in USD
Up in SATs
Comfy af rn

I've never felt so disappointed when I looked up Hayley Atwell and her boobs werent as great as they look in this picture.

Still down 50% from my ATH. Up 20x since last year though.

It's completely stable because I sold everything a week ago

tethered at 11k, this correction is incredible.

>falling for the diversified portfolio meme.
you holdl 1 crypto and go all in

So funny to see someone on a stepladder making fun of someone on the ground during an earthquake.

Your tethers are going down too, good luck can ever redeeming them for fiat.

went into ELA ico recently, pretty comfy.

To be fair, in most cases it's worse to be on a stepladder during an earthquake than on the ground. It's also not my fault that some people don't use TA as a general guideline and would rather take unnecessary risks.

Besides, even if you are bleeding out now, we are all going to make it in the end, even if it takes years. May we all see green after the dust settles.

Awful. I fucking hate this retarded market.

made $300 tethering up at the right times. should be margin trading right now, i'd be making a killing