>just broke 9500 support
>hurr support now at 9400

trips predict the bottom
rolling for 1k

Ill be a little more optimistic: 5k

Rolling for 3k.

who cares about this fucking shitcoin desu

BTC is die boy

6.6k is probably the bottom of the retest. The volume of the 6k touch makes me think people do not want it that cheap under any circumstances. It will definitely dip into 6k to make people scared shitless though.

Whales will let it drop to 5950-6050 again for double bottom. FOMO in at that point.

z e r o

If trips $5k

bottom is 3k, get out now

I don't think it's coming back from this next drop for awhile. People aren't going to fall for another bull trap. $5200

6.3k~ is my bet. I'd rather it goes down even more desu but I don't it will based on support line and previous 6k bounce with huge volume

dubs 4400

Pic related I guess?

4-3k$.

who knows with this shitty volume and the tether bomb. the real volume without wash trading must be pathetic

THERE IS NO FUCKING BOOTOM!
Nah, we good tho. 8000 and bounce back.

This shit is bouncing right off 7,000. Screen shot this.

Looks like i trained you cucks well
It use to be duhhrrr fuck off bearfag it won't ever go below 10k
Now that the kikes are breaking your spirit you guys are more logical.

If low 9 thousands doesn't hold... which it doesn't seem like it will based on the weak bounces

I predict a bounce off 8 - 8.2k range
Screen cap this

My original target was 6k but seems like desperate bullcucks stop it from getting there so far...
they desperately want to save their meme coin

>europe

Bounce to where? Is that supposed to be the bottom? Nice try but I see through your tricks. I predict it'll go to 3k. Let's see who'll be right.

Minor correction, we already saw the 9300 bottom. Now to 13-15k

"its never going to drop below 10k again"

4.5k is the absolute bottom. After that, sharp rebound to 8.7k, then a 3 month slide to around 6k.

Then we moon.

bitcoin will never go bellow 9400 again

i don't see any back up with coming news.

>then a 3 month slide to around 6k
This doesn't happen to btc anymore after normie invasion, It's the best time now due to btc being so volatile, 1 week it can double up or down. If you know what you're doing it's your chance to make good money through shorts and longs.

Also, I predict 5200 the bottom due too many buys being at 4900 will prevent it dropping further.

$55k EOY

talked with a good friend that's deep into the markets today.
he doubts that BTC will break 12k for the next few years.

why?

because it's been learned that sending crypto as a gift may be a way around taxes.
US gift tax is somewhere between 11-14k IIRC
so this might be a cap that whales will hold bitcoin at.

friend also expects alot of churn between the highs and lows.
could be a very lucrative few weeks if your brave enough to try the markets.

personally i've been burned on the markets too many times to risk it, leave that to people who love the thrill.

4k but bitbean goes to $20