Allready made 5 ETH in 4 days. What are you waiting for?

Cryptocities.net

Just but a City and start discovering New cities with special resources and sell it as you go.

Devs are super active on disc and game is growing pretty fast. This will be a decentralized civ game soon.

Just need metamask and thats it

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@youCollect_co/mining-meta-talk-and-a-preview-of-the-incoming-mega-world-upgrade-ec3fa6b5421b
cryptocities.net/features
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can buy countries now too to get dividends from all the cities being traded within your borders

Also if you are a poorfag you can buy in as low as 0.01 eth

just so newfags know, all of these "ETH games" are scams designed to take your money. hence why OP is shilling it so pathetically, bumping his own thread twice to try and lure anons

Have you actually checked out the game? You are just generalizing all decentralized games with 0 research

They're all the same, user. We know. You would do better to shill these things elsewhere.

I don't understand all the hate. I've made good money as well.

Reddit is disgusting and Twitter is full of normies.

Veeky Forums is my home and I have made a lot of money from you guys so I owe it.

how many shekels are they paying you

Again. Have you done any research? Check out the discord and read actually look into it then report back and tell me if you still think this is some pajeet shit.

So you're a buy in member of the pump and dump I see

>ETH is made out of nowhere

Get your scam out of here.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBITCONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNECT

They aren't paying ME anything, I don't understand biz. You guys go nuts over chain link because of its "superior" smart contracts but when offered an opportunity to make money with working smart contracts you call it a scam.

Explain to me in layman's term how exactly wealth is created from this game.

Not him but it's pretty basic. As the game improves more people want to play and buy assets to play with. It's the exact same way all crypto goes up in value. Demand goes up and price goes up.

Added a screenshot of the devs philosophy

The people who think ether gaming is a scam are the same people who thought Bitcoin was a scam until it mooned. They ask the exact same questions, why is it valuable, it's a Ponzi, exact same things they said about Bitcoin. They will be left behind again.

How are you getting dividends is my question.

I don't care about the value of purchase of internet housing.

Same logic can be applied to bitconnect.

And it was right.

It's the network effect. Bitconnect was a scam.

This dev is very hard-working and very transparent. We are making money the same way Bitcoin did. Through Superior technology, a driven community and the network effect. The game is less than .5% done with discoveries. Then it will be utilized in other smart contracts like block gain civ etc.

user is asking the wrong question. The real question is what happens if money stops coming in. What would happen to the people who have "invested" if no one else ever "invested" again?

Ether gaming is wild wild west right now which you would know if you DYOR and joined some discords. Geo gaming is a big market in ether gaming and this dev has strategicly killed all the other Geo games. He's as real as it gets. It's just the network effect, this is Facebook when you needed a .edu address to join.

What's the value? It's fun. People pay for fun all the time. Same as any other computer game.

They would still hold their assets and trade amongst themselves. This is a argument you can make about any cryptocurrency. If people stop buying bitcoin completly what happens to the people holding bitcoin?

Take 5 min to read the actual plans for this game and check out the devs and you will realize why people are paying for these locations. And why they are going up in value.

So everyone who has money in now would be able to take out the amount of money they put in?

Depends on the order. And obviously some fees are gone to gass etc. It's just like if all the people who own bitcoin sold right now they wouldnt end up with the original amount because of exchange fees etc and the fact that whoever sells first would get out at a higher price.

You seem to have a bad grasp on supply and demand for being a cryptoinvestor. This is pretty much how the market we are in works.

No everyone who has money in citites now can take out more than the amount they put in, just read the smart contract.

How? The dev strategically buttfucked youcollect and released a side game called countries that brought in a ton of Ponzi money, sucks that it had to be done but in the early stages like this sometimes strategic moves suck.

>The dev strategically buttfucked youcollect
This sounds interesting. What happened?

Its quite a lot to go into but basically he just outmanouvered all his competitors and moved way faster on updates etc. Rendered most of the other games obsolete

Youcollect released a countries game that was really popular, the dev of cryptocities copy pasted and edited it and released it into cryptocities. Now youcollect countries is dead and cryptocities is king of geo games again.

this looks great checking it out now

Same

>#4 on dappradar (3rd game wise)
Can't lose lads, this game has the strongest potential to moon. I'm in.

For now,
You collect will add a bunch of features in the upcoming update also putting all their games in one place.
medium.com/@youCollect_co/mining-meta-talk-and-a-preview-of-the-incoming-mega-world-upgrade-ec3fa6b5421b

>hello sir please look at my new ponzi

Stay poor pajeesh

nuh uh no no nooo

Wow this seems really legit. Everyone is complaining about the low prices right now I'm gonna buy a few. Always go against market sentiment.

>Stay poor pajeesh

Thanks just bought 100k

im unironically all in on this game, already doubled my money once, with these cheap discovery prices looks like im about to do it again

discord gg P2mfHAw

bumpstastic

Money money~

Just created a metamask account and waiting for my ETH to get there. This is exciting!

Same hopefully metamask is legit this is a side of crypto I haven't explored yet

MetaMask is legit, just don't lose or give out your seed phrase. Same as any other wallet in that manner.

Lol aight just made 1.5 eth fucking around the past 2 hours thanks op

It's easy biz is really missing out on ether games. Early adopters are making a killing. Cryptocities is the safest one I've found so far.

Normies aren't even in on it yet, Veeky Forumsraeli's have two choices dominate the market now or FOMO later. Hopefully it's the former.

These scams calling themselves games is sad, I played better games on Prodigy.

I just discovered a LP 12 with a .5 ETH free bounty. Lmao I love free money.

Holy shit took my profits and bought a hooker this game literally cured my virginity

Lmao underrated post

Dont be mad others are having fun without you

Whyyyyyyyy biz

Bitconnect was promising ridiculous returns. Honestly you can make money at this but the spread is low so it won't be much. I'm multiaccounting and making about $40/day. Not much but also doesn't take me much time.

No you didn't, there is no such thing, the .5ETH is in a 30LP discovery.

Does your mom know you are on Veeky Forums inspector gadget? Read the rules again retard.

I read the rules, cryptocities.net/features
Red gem is clearly a 30 pointer.

Update: www.cryptociti.es is a scam, the good game is www.cryptocities.net, unfortunately a lot of people went to the wrong site, kek

I fucked your mom

That's all

If you're into necrophilia that's your thing I guess.

Would play if it involves anime.

Seriously tho. Anime waifu ponzi when?

I'm loving it so far lol

Weak

>hey guys I just made 5 eth from cryptocities.
>I am telling you guys to join because I hate easy money and don't want to make more.

Nice bro. Keep it to yourself if you made that much.
Anyone falling for this is an idiot

Can we exchange our CryptoAllStar Cards to a CityCard?

My favorite game by far.

How does so much beauty reside in this pathetic world??

it's a scam if it's being shilled this hard. devs and people who maybe put some eth into it want people to do the same regardless of if they understand how these things work or not.

>implying people actually talk like this

So what happens to the holder of a city when nobody wants to buy a city at outrageously expensive prices?

You can lower the price if you want.

Cryptokitties was shilled this hard and you retards missed that too

You probably don't even own link enjoy being poor

that means you lost the "game"

theyre fucked! dont you know how ponzis go? they work great until the poor sucker on the end gets fucked x1000

you collect world is way better game. mining was just introduced and its going to expand to other aspects like the dogs. Floor dogs are a great buy right now

Link transactions where you made 5 eth or larping faggot

hmm which location

this pajeet poster sounds so desperate..

1 post by this ID
>Pajeet calling other people pajeet

WE NEED FLAGS

Also I unironically love cryptocities.