If you don't buy in now, your'e literally going to stay a wagecuck forever. Vote for it now on Binance...

If you don't buy in now, your'e literally going to stay a wagecuck forever. Vote for it now on Binance, It's destroying lame ass WePower who had to BRIBE voters to get votes and ELA is still wrecking them. This shit is going to the moon. Probably going to be only 3 million in circulation (due to those who locked theirs out) once coinmarketcap ranks it. If you don't have ELA you're going to stay poor forever. Heed my warning. Become rich so we can all move to PR

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/967424352894435329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this guy is right. future is coming bois.

Please make me a millionaire elastos!

lets buy right before the dump

80$ buy in? isnt it a bit high already? I think i missed the moon phase already

>soon listed on Binance
>dump

Yes, it will dump. Re-accumulate right before the BInance listing but also after the contest is over.
t. 800 ELA ICO holder

Have you not looked at the bitcoin charts in the last few days?

It may or may not dump. But after that it will definitely pump back up. When that happens it could be a really quick pump. Starting to feel like the initial ETH Bullrun to the 200s - 400s and when antshares became NEO. Why are you looking at short term anyways? Based on supply alone this coin has a good chance hitting $1000 by the end of the year.

what was the ICO price?

Where the hell can you get it if you're poor like me? I just want like 1-2 coins but the min of token sale is .1 btc.

$18.00

Huobi.pro u pleb

3rd round and final round was $18. Was going to put $12k into it but chickened out. Ended up losing money instead. Never again

who cares idiot, if it's getting listed on binance it's still MINIMUM 2X in the first 10 min

I sure hope unca Binance doesnt see this!

Thank you maybe soon enough I won't be poor and stupid

I like the guy who defends WePower. "Power of the community and marketing". You mean power of straight up bribery and kickback you cuck. Could be true or not about the bots.

yep thats also my guess. just sold 10% of my stack.. i will rebuy soon :)

Pro Tip. If you go on Coinmarketcap and look up the coin and click the markets tab, then it will show you what exchanges trade that coin

by after the contest, do you mean after the vote on which exchange it's put on? or am i missing something

>Taking shitty jokes made in telegram by literal nobodies as admission of cheating by the devs

>Posting a spreadsheet of email addresses as proof of bots

>taking everything I read on the internet as fact.

Holy fuck is this the state of crypto. We are all screwed.

>80$ buy in? isnt it a bit high already?
FUCK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

there are no "cheap" or "expensive" coins, all that matters is marketcap, if anything.

shortterm RIP if not listing on binance. longterm good buy

ummm its leading the voting, has 20k votes more than #2. of course it will get listed

>still being confident elastos will win

twitter.com/cz_binance/status/967424352894435329
>imagine thinking 75k votes wasn't botted

he is talking about wpr. their bounty is against the rules

let's be honest we don't know wtf he's talking about and won't know until the end of the vote

>not knowing elastos has a bounty as well
>not being aware of the bots

I feel like a fucking god, I'm 50/50 between JNT and this and got both during ICO. For the very first time in my life I feel I'm going to make it Veeky Forums.

So do I buy now or after it’s on Binance?

>Not understanding the difference between a raffle and a straight up payment for each vote.

You people are clearly retarded.

I'd wait, BTC is probably gonna dump tomorrow and ELA will probably pump after being listed then dump the next week. By buying now I think you're buying a bit high and may have to hold some bags, it doesn't really matter in the long term but it makes the hodl comfier if you're not losing money. Project with a lot of hype during and after ICO tend to engage in a downtrend in the following weeks after being listed.

Only thing that matters is market cap when discussing price. Once the circulating supply is released to CMC, this thing will be on Page 1 and people will take notice (along with Binance listing and the dApps conference on March 15th). This is a real project with real partners and a real product. It could be the actual next-gen blockchain (hence why it has been as successful as it has despite only being on one exchange).

If this thing goes up to $800/coin (which it could if it reaches the market cap of EOS assuming the estimated 7m circulating supply), that's a 10x your investment regardless of how much you have invested.

Think there's no insider shit with CZ, Da Hongfei, and Jihan Wu?