/stirfry/

Picked up some ingredients for the week. What the best combination of these ingredients for tonight's stir fry, and how should I prepare it?

Herbs from my garden not pictured
>basil
>green onion
>parsley
>mint
>thyme

its a stir fry you retard, just cut everything in bite size pieces, and throw shit in the wok from longest cooking time to shortest

you need green onion green peppers, onions, chicken and mushroom. get a spicy chili sace and use tons of basil to make a spicy basil chicken dish.

something like this, oh OP wont you please make something like this!!!?

>seasoning mix
>minced garlic in a jar
>bottled teriyaki sauce

pls ur killin me

Sounds good. I have a hot pepper powder that I might mix in with a little bit of hoison that could work. Are onions better than scallions for this?

I'll get started in a little bit. Feel fry to suggest other fun stir fry ideas.

scallions would work better maybe. also how about an orange chicken stir fry with those oranges OP?

That's what I was thinking. Really all I have to do is squeeze one of them clems on some chicken with hoisin sauce and get some pulp in there. I've made asian chicken with orange slices before and it's a great combination.

basil carrots and caramelized onion stir fry.

P...pardon my confusion, I got scallions and shallots confused, I meant those shallots in the corner there. I know what they are I just confused the names lol.

>basil parsley mint thyme in a stir fry
next you're gonna tell me you cooked it in fucking olive oil

>dried herbs

I'm just saying that's what I have, I'm not putting it all in. Just seeing if you guys think I could something creative with those ingredients.

The herbs are currently growing in my garden

First of all, cook the chicken breast separately. In my experience, chicken breast tends to absorb fat, you don't want the fat in your stir fry to be absorbed.

Second, cut up little bit of everything in big pieces, but also cut some smaller bits of a shallot and a brown onion for the aromatics.

Lastly, don't forget the corn starch.

Went with onion, green pepper, mushroom and made the sauce from hoisin, clementine, basil green onion and some teriyaki. Came out pretty good.

Came out amazing. Was very easy too. Almost forgot the corn starch, thanks guy

no noodles? no rice?

hes a keto fag maychance?

Just trying to eat light. I ended up having a cup of rice's worth of calories in fruit anyways later so I'll probably just make rice next time.

you didn't eat grains though, fruit is good and all but you can't compare calories of fruit to rice, whole grain rice is important, or eat quinoa.

you bitch, I will suck your dick.

>Lastly, don't forget the corn starch.

Broccoli
Snap peas
Green onion
Carrots
Red bell pepper
Ginger paste
Garlic paste
Sesame oil
Soy sauce low sodium

When to add peanuts to stir fry?