Serious Link thread

Link is developing pretty nicely and ICO’s are actually willing to use chainlink to base their project around. Also sergey is speaking again in a couple weeks. When should we shill it outside of biz?

Other urls found in this thread:

thunderclap.it/
artificiallawyer.com/2018/02/20/accord-project-ieee-partner-for-smart-contract-global-standards/
warosu.org/biz/
artificiallawyer.com/2018/02/23/guest-post-why-we-need-intelligent-contracts/
seal-software.com/customers
seal-software.com/seal-partners
forbes.com/sites/edmundingham/2015/05/01/seal-software-founder-on-quest-to-provide-the-ultimate-in-optimized-contract-visibility-and-insight/#1c6441f76122
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A few days before SXSW on whatever reddit subs makes sense is probably a good idea. If you have Twitter spam it there the days leading up to it and as much as possible on the day of (crypto coverage sucks, so be a "journalist" so there's at least some information available).

Actually... fuck. Someone who has Twitter should organize a Thunderclap to go off the day Sergey speaks. I forgot this thing existed but this is how you get it in front of normies for sure. I don't have Twitter/won't make one for this, but someone more motivated than me should run with the idea. Put this board's autism to use to help market the project to normies on game day.

thunderclap.it/

i usually spam a copypasta right about now but this thread feel legit. I'll be monitoring it to see what happens

Once it reaches ATH and the last worthless unbelievers are able to dump their bags the floodgates will open and the outside world will learn what horror has been incubating in the bowels of the internet these past 6 months.
September.

Serious Link thread
>howaboutno

Realtalk this is something that should be coordinated with the devs if you are serious. They have a marketing roadmap already

BUY LINK NOW OR BTFO
(trump confirmed)

After the SXSW, I think Sergey will make a big announcement.

True... I'm not in the Slack though. I probably should join so I'm not stuck on Veeky Forums for LINK misinformation.

Anyone want to pitch the idea in Slack? I've had marginal success with my past shitty startup with Thunderclap, so I'd think for Chainlink with its much larger follower base it could be a good way to hit a lot of eyes while there's fresh news for them to find.

Has anyone come up with realistic scenarios in which link could possibly not go up in price?
If crypto as we know it disappears because it's outlawed or we are seeing ww3, maybe. But how else could this token not seriously go up in price as we are nearing blockchain adoption?
>inb4 Sergey could explode because he ate too many BigMacs. Genuine concern, but how else could we lose money on this?

That logo is so perfect

Allah Akbar. YOU WANT LINKSAUCE?

There is a PnD group who mainly post here and use bots and their holdings to swing the price of link up to 40% but normally 10% to milk money out of small buyers. They spam the board with shill or fud depending on whether they are pumping or dumping or recycling back in. They use algo step buying, fake buywalls and milk retards on here who think they are part of a special club. The truth is in this post. It's pathetic and ugly but the truth and its been going on since the ico

We dont shill it no more. Weve done enough those who bought will be blessed

Its impossible. Unless main net launches, and literally not a single developer decides to use it, its going up in price. And with the kinds of players we've seen them partnering with, and the fact that zeppelin_os will make it the default kernel level oracle, its p much impossible for no developers to adopt it. Even without the banking partnerships LINK's value will rise by a fuckload once mainnet is officially launched and supported and dApps can go into production using the network.

> serious thread
> Link
u dun fucked up

>we've seen them partnering with
dont say swift. Those are rumors

token economics are weak, code is open sourced. you do the math

dont oversell it to begn with, have that air of "wow, i was just thinking about how you solve the orcale problem and then this russian guy might just have the answer. thooughts?"

personally, i'm bursting out my pants with joy at CL. its an absolute fukcoing game changer, but not gonna my spaghetti just yet. play it cool

> linkmarines

When the fuck is mainnet launching? I'm itching to quit my job

AFAIK it relies almost totally on network effect, the tech doesn't seem to be unique or proprietary. Certainly within this board the community has been doing fuck all to help. There has only been one thread from an user setting up a node. Not a good start.

There are a lot of anons still accumulating until SXSW and realistically all the way till mainnet, so any shilling you do will probably be sabotaged from inside before then.

Rory confirmed bond systems partnership. Its not a partnership for the gpi which many will mislead with, but the bond payment systems have been tested and confirmed successful tests. SWIFT issued warning to member banks they have until Nov this year to update systems for compliance with their DLT projects. And those systems should be switched to by 2020, likely with interim pilots in 2019.

all you need to know is aBunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Sometime in Q2. I suspect toward the end or potentially even early Q3, but they've been ahead of the schedule I expected so far so who knows.

Also don't quite your job at mainnet. Wait until 2019 or 2020. The value will be an order of magnitude larger.

if sir gay dies tomorrow someone would just step into his asics patriot 8's. LINK is bigger than one man, even a man as big as sir gay

How do I report this shit? It's literally the same one dude spamming every thread trying to force a lame pasta

wait i second i thought it was q1. Now its getting pushed back to Q2

wheres this pnd group

embrace the fud, it's a bump. newfag

No the code release is Q1, which already happened alongside the alpha mainnet. We'll have a while of community feedback, which has already been going quite well with a lot of work being done on the code by the community, and then we'll see the official mainnet launch that will support production dApps.

Still a ways to go, but the signs are all quite positive so far.

you have to go back

Final post is delayed, I don't want to put a timeline to it.

Expect a guest post by Sergey himself on a website called artificiallaywer. - This blog post will come out before SXSW

Who is seal software and how are they connected to chainlink

SmartContract will be listed as Hyperledger and Accord Project members before SXSW.

>token economics are weak
>open sourced
>mfw
Short of the Sergey, Rory, Thomas and all the devs literally switching projects and doing another ICO, pretty much no.
No other project could have got this in stealth mode. FUD spam is getting stronger. Previous nolinkers unironically buying LINK. Price is STILL up from conference.
Checked
And exactly. Pandora's box has been opened, and the community will now be providing the rocket fuel for the network to be launched. Once its established in just one particular vertical, its multiple reinforcing networking effects will continue to expand it into adjacent markets, and propel it to andromeda
Feels good to be a linkie, lads

>Link is developing pretty nicely and ICO’s are actually willing to use chainlink to base their project around.
why would they base their project around an erc20 token?

What... is this?

All of this almost sounds legit. It lines up too perfectly. Its too good...

Who are you? Why should I believe this?

k

since everyone is tripping now i will too.

kill yourself none of this requires a trip nor wasn't anything anybody didn't already find earlier. Please do not come back.

ok will keep an eye out and we'll see.
This looks interesting:
artificiallawyer.com/2018/02/20/accord-project-ieee-partner-for-smart-contract-global-standards/

If docusign gets on board with promoting or potentially using ChainLink, it's not a stretch to see these guys doing it too. The domino effect is going to be fucking glorious

Oh man, I thought you died last night.
Thank you for the leads and the research, this is amazing.
Godspeed

can anyone confirm if this is the real sherlocklink

oh shit mane

don't count on quitting your job user. I'm holding 75k of these stinkies and while I expect and hope it will succeed it's still a huge gamble

>artificiallawyer.com/2018/02/20/accord-project-ieee-partner-for-smart-contract-global-standards/
>The partnership, which involves the standards sub-group the IEEE Standards Association (IEEE-SA), is both significant and a major step forward. As readers of Artificial Lawyer will know, Accord and its members, especially smart contract pioneers, Clause, have been working hard on a global basis to create rules and standards for the use of smart contracts.

>Their logic is that there is little use creating smart contracts if there are no standards for their use, just as there would be little use in every bank in every town issuing a separate currency for commerce, for example, or every city launching its own system of weights and measures for trade.

>What any system that will be used as part of the global trading infrastructure and our economic fabric will need is a set of standards, rules and protocols that key players buy into and trust.
just check warosu advanced search in future:
warosu.org/biz/

if I don't get to quit my job in the next few months I'm gonna kms bro, and if can't get that with link then I guess I'm fucking selling

>Serious
>Link thread
pick

Jesus fucking Christ, just go ahead and sell, you're obviously gonna dump this shit way too early anyway. You have to be one impatient motherfucker to have that mindset. You're never going to make it.

We're still a few months away from mainnet. Brainlets don't deserve to make it, you should sell.

Ya that's like being in a rush to sell ETH at $6.

Fuck ADHD is the quick death of a crypto portfolio.

Fuck you

NEW TOP 100 WALLETS ALERT!

Sounds hella fuckin epic

Stop being lazy anons, help dig:
>seal software
>Seal is the leading provider of Contract Discovery and Analytics.

Check here:
artificiallawyer.com/2018/02/23/guest-post-why-we-need-intelligent-contracts/

>The idea of encoding a contract on a distributed ledger like a blockchain, what with its immutability and unambiguity, is very attractive.

>There have been plenty of examples in the public domain. My current favourite is AXA Insurance’s Fizzy offering which they market as a 100% automated, 100% secure platform for parametric insurance against delayed flights.

>Seal is encoding hashes on the chain whilst the data and logic are stored off the chain. The hashes on the chain store the references (pointers) and a small amount of code to verify that the offline data and logic are correct.

>This model handles large volumes of complex data and addresses the stakeholders need to know the complete history of a contract and its descendants and dependent documents. Intelligent Contracts will deliver that visibility without exposing the data.

>In summary, Smart Contracts have limitations when it comes to complex and sizable traditional contracts, and for that, an intelligent approach is required. That solution is Intelligent Contracts or what might be termed Smart Contracts 3.0

sherlink pls go

it's happening, it's actually happening. we're gonna make it. i never thought i'd get to say that.
but we're really doing it. see, i knew we could do it, but i just never thoguth we would...

I want to believe. I've become so jaded this feeling is foreign.

Could it be... that I'm already rich beyond my wildest dreams and the world just doesn't know it yet?

Seal Software provided services to Salesforce. Sergey was tweeting to their CEO recently. Seal Software appears to provide contract monitoring/tracking.

Post some screenshots, i read this constantly in LINK threads and really want to see some proof, not even a huge LINK holder im just pretty certain this is garbage FUD

This is fine but meh. A random smart contract company makes some general statements about the sector. Maybe they use LINK, maybe the don't. Who knows.
And if Sergey writes an article in Literally Who magazine, I mean, it's about time and also -- so what.

So when’s the next announcement/event? I’m a linklet but I’ve been making quiet gains swing trading, it’s been oscillating pretty consistently.

Check their fucking customers and partners page:
seal-software.com/customers
seal-software.com/seal-partners

Docusign is there. It's very possible for Sergey to have a foot in the door here somewhere, considering he's talking with the Founder of Docusign at SXSW

I checked the archives. "Seal software" hasn't been discussed here before. Sherlocklink may or may not be a fag, but we're being lazy fucks for not having found this yet

>seal software
Salesforce is a customer of seal software.
Sergey tweeted the Salesforce CEO, and one of their new devs worked for Loop & Tie which had dealings with Salesforce.

you know nothing about token economics
ripple which doesn't require their tokens to be held longer than a few seconds had a >100bn MC at some point

Link tokens will be a golden gateway to making money, you can have the best nodes, infrastructure but guess what without LINK tokens you won't be able to bid on any good assignments due to lacking collateral
Compound interest

>open sourced
go fork bitcoin or ethereum then, good luck

this
I expect the mainnet to be finished by the end of summer

around the decentralized oracles network, not the token itself you brainlet. According to your sub80IQ logic every erc20 token is worthless because
>hurr durr it's just an erc20 token he he

Ya I don't know how to take this information. It all sounds plausible... but it also all sounds too good to be true.

which indicators and intervals do you use? I have been eyeballing it with 10/26 emas and i'm doing okay but it's nervewracking as all hell

>BOSCH is a partner
>IOTA partnered with BOSCH
OMG! Its! Nothing. It's fucking nothing.

>When should we shill it outside of biz?

Never. And all of the memes need to be contained to this board. I'll clarify and say that no shilling will be necessary because they're hiring a marketing director and will have partnerships announced shortly. At that point, the market cap will likely 3-5x and from there growth can be largely organic rather than speculative.

>tfw the marketing director is AssBlaster, that was his "new job")

I don't think you should shill it at all. I think you should keep it under the radar for as long as possible and then let the price rise naturally so you can ACTUALLY BUY MORE when REQ takes off before LINK does.

it's not where you've been, it's where you're going that counts.

it's in the air. something is really happening...

>tfw the marketing director is AssBlaster, that was his "new job

god I hope this is true

link has extremely low volume most the time, making it a prime target for manipulation.
just look at the chart history and you can see their footprints

You really must have attention problems user, i’m sorry for you

He better give us a hint as to when they're announcing that shit. I would think at the next presentation. It would be logical time. That or just before. Either way I'd be fine with that.

the threads are joining my friends, the trhreads are joining!

It is very low volume. Which is another reason why people should either be swinging to accumulate, or squatting it. Once the volume shows up, those order books will get burned through so fast the price will rocket with new money flooding in.

I don't think it's nothing, because look at seal software.

The industries they deal with are fintech, medical and legal. All 3 areas we know ChainLINK has use cases with.

Looking through seal software's site, they're all about contracts. Even a brainlet knows smart contracts are coming to revolutionise this shit

>Docusign and Salesforce
no way that's a coincidence

because it's nothing. Literally every company on earth is somehow 2 or 3 degrees separation from smartcontract.com None of this ever goes anywhere.

>Link is developing pretty nicely

I want to believe friends

Seal is a service that tries to make it easy to audit contracts across multiple document formats and storage solutions. This process can be easily standardized and automated if contracts are stored and settled on the blockchain. No more sifting through pdfs, jpgs, old emails, physical documents in file cabinet dungeons, poor handwriting etc. Companies like seal could offer their service via Chainlink and reduce overhead of all interested parties by ungodly amounts.

>because it's nothing. Literally every company on earth is somehow 2 or 3 degrees separation from smartcontract.com None of this ever goes anywhere.
Give one fucking example, then. Because this is extremely interesting, too interesting to be a coincidence...

proof

This.
This is more than just a coincidence, it makes perfect sense!

and your mum's only ever one degree away from my dick. now get the fuck off this board you worthless little cnut

it is

>Wanting to be a tripfag and at the same time this willfully uninformed.

Really though, who cares? LINK is 100% price dependent on BTC. As long as BTC keeps crashing so will LINK. It will probably be another year before $1 is the floor.

Their partners aren't exactly literal-whos, and they've been in the game for a while:

Their partners aren't exactly literal-whos.

They've also been in the game for a while:
forbes.com/sites/edmundingham/2015/05/01/seal-software-founder-on-quest-to-provide-the-ultimate-in-optimized-contract-visibility-and-insight/#1c6441f76122

>To date, Seal Software has processed more than 19 million contracts through its Contract Discovery and Analytics Platform, across industries ranging from Healthcare, Financial Services, Media and Law, to Banking, Oil and Gas, and M&A. The company has several million-dollar-plus client relationships, and has grown its staff to nearly 100. It’s also partnered with the likes of IBM, Accenture, KPMG, Axiom, Elevate and Apttus.

>Contract discovery and analytics is an essential part of contract lifecycle management; what Seal Software enables companies to do is to locate their contracts within existing systems and gain complete visibility and customizable reviews and analysis through its blend of proprietary technology, machine learning and natural language processing techniques. The solution integrates seamlessly with Salesforce and all the major database management solution providers, including IBM, SAP and Oracle.

Sell now you emotional brainlet.

kekked

People have been raving about this kind of stuff wrt Factom for over a year. I thought that they might be complimentary to Chainlink but I'm starting to think they are going to be totally drowned by other companies that use Link for the exact same purpose.

lol literally everybody reads that.

reads what?

Let me post this picture for 20th time but this time add a big font size text

Interesting seeing Deloitte on there. I've suspected for a while that SmartContract and Deloitte either already have a partnership of some kind, or will. Seems like a perfect fit.