To whom it may concern

To whom it may concern,

Please bring back automats. Thank you.

~The Superior American Society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4npc63okuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's still a thing in the Netherlands

Perhaps not to the fullest extent as early 20th century. They use to have great food and coffee. Great selection too.

I've visited some universities and colleges in the US that had automats.

>Automats
How'd you hear about Veeky Forums, grandpa?

>extra dikke
wat.

When you could get your poison like that.

After the USENET user base dissolved. Many years ago.

Those pictures are ok but back in the day, they had all the staples of a good meal. A very wide selection and food made semi fresh behind the scenes.

joking apart, sixth from the bottom on the right is flaunting its curves like it wants to be beaten into an omlet like a bitch.

Sorry, maybe not food related ( BUT IT S , K,INDA)

They've tried several times in NYC in the past decade.

Might be more likely to succeed as full restaurant automation takes over. Though I wonder if that will just lead to more eating at home.

I wish it was the same with kiddie sex places downtown. Profile and button leads to the room for the girl, pay up front. This is for the patrons that are already screened/checked out.

Sometimes I don't want to talk to anyone. I just want the child.

It's a good idea for people like us.

I do like the concept.

Wouldn't it be nice if you just walk up to a wall look at everything and take what you want and sit back down? All of the cooking and Noise would be in the back and there wouldn't be servers walking around everywhere bugging people?

Any idea what the biggest drawback is? Why does it fail against traditional restaurants with waitresses?

seems like the type of place that attracts a lot of homeless

Bying panties like that?
Why not.
Sniff

Those less than scum things ruin everything. I think I'll smack one over the head with my nunchucks when I am out with my friends tonight.

I'd be there all the time with my concealed firearms licence and a book.

Automats will come back. In 55 or so years. In fact, it will be government supported and generally recognized quasi law to patron these establishments.

the closest youll ever get

art deco comeback pls

Child sex comeback please.. you guys use to be all free and expressive.

Automats are exactly what I want and eliminate waste like so called servers jobs. People in the low end food service industry should get fornicated by a 6ft pike.

>Why does it fail against traditional restaurants with waitresses?
because it's fucking fastfood and not at all comparable to actual restaurants with waiting staff

I prefer to interact with machines than people. My favourite convenience store is owned by an unfriendly Indian guy who never says a word or asks for ID or anything - he only says the price and thats fine by me.

extra thick

Vending machine thread?
Vending machine thread

THICC

You can never have enough eggs in these trying times. I prefer to get my eggs from under the bridge tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=o4npc63okuE

I went to these in Amsterdam. Kinda neat to be able to just walk in and out with a burger in five seconds

The sauce-free center always bothers me.

That looks pretty awful

That's always annoyed me, too. It looks like a really inefficient way to add the sauce, too.

that thing gave coworkers food poisoning on the reg.

I wish I still had a penis.

you do have a penis, and it's the penis inside you that matters: my penis.

That's nice of you. But I am not a degenerate, I got it removed when I decided to become a woman. Unlike most of the sick deviants in this world.

I do miss it sometimes though.

You know Veeky Forums has hit a new low when this is the best quality shitposting I've seen all week

I used to serve on my fire department's confined space rescue team. OK one of my shifts there several years ago, me and another firefighter were wandering around the tissue machines looking for the canteen, when we happened upon an old automat style machine that was stocked with sandwiches and the like. We both made our purchases and marveled that the old technology was still in use. As we wandered back through the 110 degree tissue factory we also discovered an ice cream vending machine, which really made our day.

As much as those shifts sucked, I miss the camaraderie and the sweet overtime. Ah well.

same goes for /x/. shut up and take it
whatever makes you happy