if fail to break back over 9700

tether small amount

likely test 9100 to 9200 at major support
this z plan

Z not suggest short or margin

Where is our new buy in point?

>major support

Just namefagging once in this post

Base your decision on what happens at 9.2k. If we break 9.2k we might go to 8.8k-9k before facing some support again, but if we go below 9.2k I expect we'll break it and drop somewhat accordingly to the flag pole in pic related.

THREADLY REMINDER

THREADLY REMINDER

THREADLY REMINDER

is good news, what is fuck the entry u thinkers?
is 5k a meme or u see it possiblu in realty guy guy. bear is good, poor idiot nerds like me can buy BUY BUY for future.

Get a job.

Gotta admit you're very dedicated on moving your goalposts 24/7 without a break good job

You're pathetic.

>moving your goalposts
That's literally what TA is about, you fucking brainlet.

let the headless chickens keep on running, theyll never make it senpai

When will you close? And how much have you made so far? Great call.

IMPORT:

if break over 9700

look for bounce to 10.5k

this complete wedge

for new TA

wedge mean expect large break out

up or down

will know more to direction as

time near

Damn, nice spot. I didn't think of that at all, but you're right.

Rich coming from a bunch of clueless fucks following the advice of a guy who can only call stuff after it happens

God bless you, oracle. Keep up the good work.

>makes 50 short calls
>gets one right and boast about it

kys

daily candles?

lots of laughs

thes

Z always help biz

look for wedge

z think promising

and fit with recent news

sentment

yes

more macro

more accurate

more clear even

on 3 day

Glad I sold at 11k. Then again I mine so my circumstances are different than most of you. I want to roi as fast as possible then I'll hold. minus electricity.

Its going to break up, but don't fall for it. Will go back down to 7600-8200 range before starting next bull run.

wedge still

in play

if bounce off 9200

test 10.5

Good position to long now for short-term?

Kek, even Oracle admitted he was wrong about a correction to 9.5k. Just because he didn't see that coming that one time doesn't mean everything he's said before or since has been bad.

He has been spot on for the past two or three days about what to watch out for on the market. You misunderstand TA as a tool to predict, while it's only a tool to rationalise market movements and reduce possibilities to a limited set.

TA can sometimes predict, but that is rare.

Z

Non is scared

But non is believing in z

Don't do leveraged trades in this kind of market. It's too uncertain.

I tethered up myself, for now anyway. Gonna see what happens at 9.5k

Alts go down! BTC controls you!

spoiler alert it's down

shh in heart

bear or bull non,

marco wedge

v important

and long terms

2018 v bullish

hello orkle

i cashed out at 12k last month but i just want to say

as neutral nocoiner non

you are genuinely good tripfriend to biz

orkle means well for all

i am glad you are not affected by skimpletong

skimpletong eventually see the light

and no more red vein man

keep up the good work

After consulting my spirit animal on mdma session I've concluded we will go up or down

Z Z
GG
You should be like me
Short it
And later
You can Snort it
$$

short why

red veins always cry liquorbation

risk reward leverage margin short

terrible

better tether buy low

consider most know

blockchain market grow

overall next 5 yrs

I'm no bear

I'm no bull

but mans gotta eat

tummy be full

Other way around friend, there's nothing impressive about checking current resistance levels and trying to rationalise market movements on a market which is irrational most of the time isn't a very good idea

You should all be wary about all these tripfags (bearish and bullish), the road to hell is paved with good intentions as the saying goes

could be in play. i'd expect to see a false breakdown of that wedge first before it goes back up.

And right now, that 50ema/200ema is destroying BTC on all time frames...all the way to 1minute. Jesus, and the cloud ...wow, brutal. Will wait for a bounce to open a hail mary long

You're a bull we get it, but this shit is going down.

Could we hit 6k again? Or was that once in a lifetime?

>Z shh breath
haha epic catchphrase bro xD you're like so unique and mysterious with your typing style haha wish you were my friend

not bout

bull bear

return margin short

not worth risk

Why not short? It does indeed seem like we're in a downtrend, and the risk reward is not that bad?
You think 9600 is the resistance?

"its never going to drop below 10k again"

First target is $8,800. Then everything's in play. Not to mention rumor coinbase will be shut down on the 27th.

I do my own TA, but I've come to like Oracle because his TA is honest and good. No harm in discussing market movements in his threads.

TA works well in cryptocurrency if applied properly, in my experience. You just gotta do the right type of TA, and not misunderstand TA as a prediction tool. It's a tool to figure out what points are critical, and that helps you figure out a plan to react to the few possibilities that are there when you hit those points.

Helps you trade intelligently. There's no prediction about it.

He was off 1 time.

what Coinbase shut down WHat!

you're assuming this is the big crash. but even in crashes, there are often huge spikes up which liquidate shorts and gets people long before the price resumes down. we could still see a scary dip, then a few up days before a real crash.

if you're going to short, do it on a spike with a good buy stop, not just randomly short because we're currently going down

100 screenshots of same error

>you're assuming this is the big crash. but even in crashes, there are often huge spikes up which liquidate shorts and gets people long before the price resumes down. we could still see a scary dip, then a few up days before a real crash.

This is a risk you can manage by not being stupid about your leverage. Any higher than 10x is just a gamble.

Me on the left

Two can play this game

I'm sure you recognise me, we used to shitpost together :^)

>I do my own TA
Good, that's what i want to hear from people. Sadly most of the retard cult don't and they really should

Z call center

So what price you would short at and where would you put your buy stop if you are wrong?

well spotted user, but what do those red arrows mean especially the first one?

Z says entry 7890

z says hold at 11.7k

z says hold at 11k

z says hold at 10.5k

z says hold at 10k

z says hold at 9.5k

z still hholding

z imbecile

z says hold at 9k

z says hold at 8k

z says hold at 7k

z says hold at 6k

BTC 5k....

z says SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ssshhh

breatheee

There will be no bounce will there.

i love you, oracle, thanks for everything you do. this shit feels so much safer with you around.

shhh breathe

short term bear

next 2 to 3 day

v similar to IHS 7950

Fairly sure he's right. Called he top perfectly at $10.5k, so has insider info. There have been very disconcerting posts and screengrabs of private chat between coinbase operators. DYOR. Probably best to tether until next weekend- assuming tether is still safe.

I'm not shorting in the current market at all, because it's pretty bouncy. I tethered up instead.

Flag pole vertical distance. Both bull and bear flags have flag poles on both ends which is the trend leading up to the flag itself, and the one continuing after it. For it to be a valid flag, both flag poles should be the same vertical distance within some margin of error.

Z love non too

ShhCult know not alone

all in together

all make by 2019

Thanks for the info.
You think 2-3 days this will dump then go up or at some point in the next 2-3 days will move up? Nice one :)

Still wondering why didnt you tell your stupid autism cult to sell at 11.5k, its was obvious we were going down because of the immense resistance and no one willing to hold a hot potato in this market.
Yet, you are still holding and giving the advice of keep holding.
Even selling at 11.5k and buying right now is a significant stack increase.
Are you a plebbitor trying to make people from Veeky Forums lose money?

its wedge

v simple

arrow very explicit

skimpletong

Yes it is. But when does the uptrend start fren? Why mention 2-3 days if move upwards out of 400s?

for real though, kys faggot
guaranteed r/crypto nigger at this point

what is that?

Cant wait for this shit to crash so I can laugh Oracle out of existance.
Aaahhh, life is good.

>Short term bear

The audacity of this cretin to think BTC is going to avoid the fate of this meme chart is nothing short of delusional. I agree that 2018 is going to be bullish but let's not kid ourselves here, we still have one more major fucking crash before we return to the mean. No matter how many shhh and breathe posts you make it will not change what is coming. The smartest fucking thing you people can do is tether up or cash out and wait. You may not be able to trade for a week or so and I know to some of you that is nothing short of blasphemy but when BTC craters again while you're sleeping and you wake up to the fact that you didn't lost anything money as a result you'll be thanking whatever God you do or don't believe in that you had the foresight to realize that the pattern in this picture has happened over and over and over again without fail and you acted according. If you're doing anything other than getting out and standing on the sidelines for the next week or so you're taking a massive fucking gamble and most likely screwing yourself out of the chance to get back in at a MUCH better position.

Z even add arrow

for skimple

skimpletongs

bitcoinobituaries

why doesnt the wedge form from the bottom?

Suck his dick more, fag.

Look at this newfaggot
He doesn't even like sucking dicks!

Kek, what a faggot.

Going to help everyone in this thread who is about to get BTFO'd by Oracle: You should be BUYING right now, accumulating. NOT tethering or waiting for it to dip to 9100/9200. Fucking BUY. Literally trading sideways for 2 weeks with volume increasing, we go up from here. Please don't lose money listening to this TA retard who continues to get things wrong and then changing his entire perspective.

Oracle NO! This is way to specific of a prediction. If it gets proved wrong the cult will be over :(

>create a trip to make a tripfag even more tripfag-famous

closed already around 10k price - made 40k
now flat

Z agree most should

hold

Shh cult made on specific prediction

this v like IHS

one world

one z

one chart

one big cult on line

48 hr to win it all

starring z

from always right 14 out 15 time

ft. skimpletongs

wrong wrong wrong

until statistic inevitable

sorta right

stay tune this weeks

He's surely not claiming the chance of upwards break out is 100%, but accounting for recent bullish shift in fundamentals, I think up is the logical and most likely way to go.

v right

but more fun say

all on line

made call at 10k shorted had to work out the position as px moved up
then placed the doubledown 11.6 call - liq at 12

z still holding

z holding from 11.7k

even if bitcorn goes to $100

z still holds

someday

someday
sshhh