Drink 3 small glasses of whiskey

>Drink 3 small glasses of whiskey
>Piss at least half a gallon
>Gain weight

I don't understand how life works anons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otI813hkMqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You probably consume a lot of calories outside of your drinking and are a lazy ass to boot

Not at all though I even factored it in. I work a hard job 4 days a week (college student) and I refrained from eating under the influence. I still gain weight I swear

Drink more whiskey so all the piss makes sense.

Try cardio regularly to get your metabolism up. If you work your muscles at your job you should feel generally better by next week

Alcohol is diuretic.

if u replace all meals with whiskey u will lose weight user.

if u have a real food craving, have up to 8 boiled eggs.

slim jims are good for food cravings if u can't get eggs.

this seems like some random ass advice. Are you for real?

that's probably true my job builds muscle but not enough cardio. I need a bike. Too insecure to run

Diabetes maybe?

hollywood keto. Buy into the slender or don't, but don't come back bitching when you're fat like a civilian.

Those 3 glasses/day could rack up 600 calories/day, which will inevitably make you gain weight on top of a typical amount of food.

It's just simple math--you probably can't drink that much whisky every day without seeing an impact on your waistline. Either dial it down or cut back on food. Or just drink 2-3 nights/week.

Get your blood sugar tested.

>Or just drink 2-3 nights/week.

What are you, insane?!

I already lost 60 pounds eating right. I'm stuck at 190 lbs now

I don't drink every day, didn't mean to describe it like that. I just mean on nights I do drink, with is only usually a few drinks, I gain weight the next day. I don't understand how that happens when I miss a waterfall after every drink

I don't have diabetes people. Just got a physical including testing recently

welcome to becoming unstuck

lean protein + liquor.

Order a green salad and Perrier if you have to eat with someone whose opinion matters. They will assume you are getting thin "the right way"

Do you have numbness in your feet or experience slow healing of skin wounds? Or feel coldness in your feet all the time?

Probably just water gain, etc. Noticed the same thing this week - had a caloric deficit of 1000 cal (worked out like hell, skipped dinner for drinks), and "gained" 2 pounds.

But checked again 2 days later, and was down 3. It's one reason you're supposed to check weekly.

lol no, and I already taste my piss once every 6 months to test for diabetes. Why would I have it after losing weight anyway

Alcohol simply disincentives the body's burning of fat. That's about all there is to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=otI813hkMqc

your body overcompensates the day after the day after exercise

If he was diabetic he'd be losing weight, not gaining it.

>I gain weight the next day

Daily weight fluctuations are not relevant to your actual weight. That is, you weight different amounts during different times of the day, mostly due to water. This is why dietitians et al. advise people trying to lose weight to weigh themselves just once a week, and during the same time of day.

If you're not drinking that much alcohol total, it shouldn't have a big impact on your waistline. I've also read about how alcohol calories aren't necessarily as fattening as calories in food, but this shouldn't matter much if you're drinking in moderation or less than that.

So if you're worried about your weight, just count your calories and weigh yourself once a week, and adjust your calories from there. simple.

Ok, gotta a pounds to much.
I know, i know.
Eat less fat, move more, no sugar, no white bead,
Veggies (bvrraaad)
I get it: less calories in than calories out.

>if you're worried about your weight, just count your calories and weigh yourself once a week, and adjust your calories from there.

pretty much the starting point of every magazine story about someone who became anorexic desu