The crossover of the year has finally happened

The crossover of the year has finally happened.

Get in her Veeky Forums!

youtu.be/XR0tl_P7a94

I bet if somebody killed Ken he would come back as a ghost just to write off the taxes on the funeral and coffin as a business expense exclaiming dying is a part of his business.

can someone explain the ken tax meme? I don't get it.

Veeky Forums doesn't know how taxes work, therefore they think ken is a theft that evades his financial duties as a citizen.

Can you imagine the smell in that car?

Ken is a theft and an alcohol to boot.

Ken is a theft and an alcohol to boot. If you throw him in a pool it takes a mattress to get him out.

Ken's "job" is eating fast food on camera and talking about it. He considers that his business.

So, because governments want to encourage people starting up their own businesses, you are able to write off certain expenses as business expenses, and they are not taxed at the same rate as personal expenses.

So Ken keeps all his greasy receipts and tells the Canadian government to give him back however many dollars in personal tax he paid over the year on fast food.

Veeky Forums like to pretend that this is either totally okay or one of the worst things you can do. It's kinda shitty of Ken and makes him a Jewish kike fuck, but it's not really as bad as some make it out to be.

its legal, but his dubious choice of business - aka professionally stuffing face full of Five Guys and eidting the same tired gags into a 5 minute video - is just shameful. and he donates his viewers money to a food bank and pockets the tax receipt

Smelt like onions... making me hungry.

Is it just me or is Ken getting fatter and fatter?

I don't care how much he rides his little faggy bike, all those burgers are piling up.

It smelt like shitty gay sex, sweat and leather.

Quiet boy!

wtf I hate ken now

>and he donates his viewers money to a food bank and pockets the tax receipt
There is literally nothing wrong with this. The money not only helps the person it is donated to (willingly) but it also helps a charity.

Cool shit my man. I love watching boring garbage. Nothing cringey, nothing actually humorous. Just a net loss all around.

DEL3ET THSI

Ken confirmed alcohol and has taken money from fans for his tax write off

this is not good

lmao

but to be fair pretty much everyone jews their way into as many tax breaks as they can

HOLY FUCK JOEY WITH THE NEW LOOK

STUNNIN

Ken is the first Youtube food reviewer I've come to hate.
Going through the comment sections of his videos, more and more fans are turning against him.
I hope his Cringe-con is a bust and he loses money in the process.

I don't get it.

what the fuck is up with his right leg in this pic?

>just for you, and just for you
>Oo-la-la
>1am hunger
>HONK HONK HONK
>hang on!
>jolly callipso music
>tossing paper into bag

Everyone has now seen every Ken Domick video ever.

>show the logo

>Is the bill in the bag?
>*looks left, looks right* whip sound
>(If the meal is subbed) Go out and get it NOW!
>Boop!

saw this browsing. this doesn't belong in this thread get control of your life

kek

Its full of KBD lore.

Ken Domik and Daym Drops are holding a food con next month which will hopefully fail like Dashcon, hence the ball pit.
Ken recently said Fuck the kids with respect to his friend Pauls kids and the leftover food.
Ken loves tax deductions.

>An alcohol
You did that on purpose

I don't know what KBD means but whatever you say

leave this thread you actual retard