Favorite offal dishes?

favorite offal dishes?

>pic related: spicy szechuan pork intestine

what's the general consensus on joey?

kushiyaki.

All I've had was traditional seared sweetbreads but god damn they were incredible

Oh, I've also had foie gras. Does liver count as offal?

Grilled chicken hearts were actually super good

I fucking love chicken gizzards. I marinate them on sweet chili sauce, Sriracha, lime juice, fish sauce, lemon grass and honey for a day or two, skewer them and cook on the grill. So goddamn delicious.

Lambs fry with onion and bacon
Also fried chicken livers

menudo

tripe tacos. that braided intestine carnitas thing used to get from a mexican market. Not so much offal, but Korean blood sausage. Anything tossed in a spicy chinese hot pot. Fried livers. Liverwurst with sweet pickles. Pho with tripe.

babbys first mexican

It's not offal but pig's ears is pretty good.

Ive had liver and pigs stomach and havent liked either. Liver was meh, I'd eat it if served but wouldnt go out of my way to cook it or order it from a menu.

Kway chap. Chinese pig intestines

*awful

Heart.
Smoked deer heart is the greatest thing there is, pure fucking ambrosia.
Moose works well for smoking too.
Or just a regular roast of moose or cow.

I hate how you have to wash, cook and season offal so much so you don't taste that disgusting note of flavor all offal has. I still eat it though because it's cheap as shit, mostly heart

I cna eat any organ meat except kidneys fuck those

>live in a muslim country
>never tasted pork or bacon
Tell me how does it taste, I never had the luck to taste it outside of Japanese food

Chicken gizzards, hearts, and liver curry (idk if it really has a name). its my absolute favorite

That looks incredible.

Nothing beats a steak and kidney pudding.

so have you ever tasted good chicken skin from a japanese skewer place? that's pretty close to what bacon is like. Fatty, salty, intense.

When hunting isn't it advisable to hit the deer in the heart?

Where would you shoot it to save the heart?

>Does offal count as offal

Take it down with bolas then slit its throat

bolas? do people actually hunt with those apart from natives?

Maybe some hipster hunters?
Hey, scythe is the new cool tool to mow your lawn. Cheap and "easy", silent, good with ecology, and makes you Veeky Forums.
(From what I saw on forums, many buy a scythe and realise it's actually a pain in the ass to use, even a good one with practice.)

I have a joke about this but I won't tell you it.

It's too offal.

Eye off a grilled fish.

Fried chicken gizzards were pretty good. I'm trying to eat more offal. My next meal will be something with beef liver.

Pig Anuses