How often do you go to McDonald's and what do you order?

How often do you go to McDonald's and what do you order?

Also, what are your general views on McDonald's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7EqvwlW3R50
reddit.com/r/Cooking/wiki/related
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gtfo shill

to answer your question, I eat burgerking because they have a veggie burger. If you want to improve your company, please consider investing in veggie burgers so I have something to eat whenever my one friend that likes mcdonalds subjects me to it.

Last time was back in 2013. Had myself a Big Mac.
>general views
I'm mostly indifferent.

I've never gone alone. I probably end up there a few times a year when I'm with friends but often don't get anything. If I do, it's a muffin or a McFlurry

Once every few months, when I'm drunk/hungover and someone else wants to go. I usually get a quarter pounder.

I think McDonald's food is way too salty, the patties are too dry, and the food in general is overpriced for what it is.

I also wish people would stop making so many fast food threads.

Not often. I had one yesterday though because I finished work late and didn't have time to do shopping.
I ended up getting a quarter pounder (just the burger) and a frozen coke (which is $1).
And just that was $6.90

Fuck Australia.

As someone who works there. A lot more than I am comfortable with.
>southern style with mayo
>quarter pounder deluxe w/ no mustard or cheese
I usually go a while eating either one until I am burnt out.
It is only good if I am willing to use my shitty employee discount instead of cooking.

If I haven't eaten for a solid 8 or more hours and I want something cheap and quick it's honestly my first pick.

20 piece nugget and a medium fry and two strawberry cream pies with a large sprite

or

two mcdoubles with no onion and two mcchicken with no lettuce and a large sprite

I pretty much never go. Their burgers actually genuinely make me feel sick now that it's pretty much never in my diet. Last thing I recall getting was a grilled chicken sandwich.

And my view is screw McDonald's and I'm waiting for this bloated shitheap of a company to go the way of Blockbuster.

I used to go every day, but I stopped going as often recently, maybe once or twice a month nowadays. Shit's too expensive, so when I go it's usually when I have a coupon for free fries/drink with a 10pc nuggets or bogo happy meals or something like that so me and my roommate can split an okay meal for $5

>How often do you go?
About once a week
>what do you usually get?
McGangbang aka 2 mcdoubles and 2 mcChickens put together. They make me pretty full at a decent price (5 dollars).

I go to McDonalds when I have to get up early and get breakfast on the way to something. While I can't stand their regular menu I do really like their breakfasts.

Once in maybe 5 years.
Having some burger and fries
Would maybe go more if food was good, and when I say no ice, the moron pr. reflex fills ice in.
Taste meh.

>they have a veggie burger

You mean they have a literal cheese burger. That fucking gross ass patty is 90% cheese binder. You might as well just get a cup of fucking mayo and drink it.

I used to get taken there all the time as a kid and tolerated it because I got toys. their chicken nuggets are basically just flavorless sponges

I don't go anymore though. The last time I went was 10 years ago:

>was on a trip as a high school freshman, they took a pit stop so I ordered an egg mcmuffin
>when i got it: the egg was moldy, the sausage was frozen and the ham had a bite taken out of it

never fucking again

I go sporadically. Sometimes once a week, or sometimes I'll go a couple months without stepping foot in one. I usually always order off the value menu. Not necessarily because I'm cheap, but because there's no real quality in their burgers. Their dollar menu items are actually pretty good. But the combo items aren't worth it for the taste. I'd rather go to Burger King or Carl's Jr.

Shit wait. I order off the value menu at those places too most of the time. Maybe I am cheap.

Bullshit

Once every other month I go for a decadent ritual of ingestion.
I get one of each burger on the menu, large fries, , 2 cheese pies, and a chicken breast/drum stick combo.

Then I go home , pop open a 2 liter bottle of coca cola, and stuff my face with it all.

I am afraid I am addicted to this stuff.

I genuinely enjoy eating mcdonalds breakfast sandwiches, especially now that they sell them at lunchtime.

this

I order two sausage mcmuffins and I'm satisfied for the whole day

>how often do you go
Once a month
>What do you order?

For me it is the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.

I go about once a week.

With their current menu choices, I'll get from their 2 for $3.50 menu:

Either 2 Double Cheeseburgers (no pickle)
Or 1 Double Cheeseburger, 1 Sausage McMuffin

Back in the day, when I went after school with friends and we stopped for dinner, their dollar menu couldn't be beat. I used to get 2 McDoubles and a sweet Tea for like $3.18.

Now if I want really cheap, filling food, I'll go to Taco Bell. $1 for a Beefy Frito Burrito is an amazing deal, and two is a perfect amount of food.

dear mc donalds market research people, please stop making threads in my board you cheap fucks

I go 4-5 times a month tops, and only get the 2.50 mcdouble with fries or something. I miss the break menu.

I eat there every time I have some free money, and would eat there everyday for sustenance, it is that good

what did i say to prompt you (you)ing me?

Purchase. Consume. Purchase. Consume.

not what but how, all lower case and no dot at the end

once every couple months

some mcnuggets and usually a fish filet

the food sucks

I'm heading there in a bit. I'm in the UK, gonna see if they'll make me a double quarter pounder with bug Mac sauce

I go every time I get my oil changed cause it's right next to the garage.

I get two McChickens and a water.

Only when I get drunk at night and have no choice because some McDonalds are open 24h/24.

I think McDonalds is good whether you're hungry and don't give a shit of what you will eat. If I want to eat tasty food I go to a traditionnal restaurant.

i dont understand why mcdonalds is so expensive

like their food is mediocre and i think everyone knows it so why pay them 6 dollars for their dry burgers

for the same money you could get a better burger somewhere else
like what is their niche

>How often do you go to McDonald's
I used to work the late shift and would get home at gone 11pm. So I would visit the drive through maybe 3-4 times a week.
I work days now so I go maybe once every 1-2 months, usually when I cannot be fucked to cook anything or even microwave something.
>and what do you order?
Always 20 chicken nugger with 4x sweet curry sauce

not very often but i usually get a big mac or an sausage and egg mcmuffin

food has gotten worse, yet way more expensive, it's really not even convenient to go anymore, especially since better places exist

I haven't been to a mcdonalds in over 5 years. I think the last thing I got was hash browns.

Their food is shit, their stores are shit, and the world would be a better place if mcdonalds didn't exist.

No double, but I did get my Mac sauce

I'll just leave this here McShill

youtube.com/watch?v=7EqvwlW3R50

Remember "365 Black"? There's your answer.

I was going to go to McDonalds this afternoon, but then I saw that Burger King are offering Double Cheeseburgers for £1.29. McDonalds can't compete with that level of heat on the highstreet.

No bk near me :(

Bk double bacon cheeseburger is dank AF.

Is it true that mcdonalds tastes different in the UK and US? (and everywhere else for that matter)

i've heard the US's mcflurrys dont taste like icy garbage

some mcdonalds locations are better than others

burger king has thicker buns and pickles. big woop.

Fuck McDonalds

>Sorry, no bills over $10 accepted

hahahahaha

Not very often like maybe once a month

Number 1 large with a sprite

It varies. At least twice a year.

I get a QP meal with a sweet tea, sometimes Coke. If it's breakfast I get a McGriddle.
I don't go for quality food, I go for McDonald's flavored food. It's a category all on its own.

About once every three or four months.

>what do you order?
I do like the McRib, normal ham- and cheeseburgers and the Big Mac. I also like to get smoothies when it's possible.

>what are your general views on McDonald's?
Gotta say I used to be a big fan of McDonald's in the past.
But the last time I went to it, that was about three or four weeks ago, I somehow changed my mind. I don't know, maybe it's just because I don't visit the restaurants as much as I used to but I didn't feel much satisfaction, although it used to be one of my favorites. Or maybe it's just my increasing social anxiety but that'd be another problem which isn't related to it at all.

Last time it just felt like the food isn't something too outstanding or something that offers special taste. At least their burgers are better than the ones you can buy at your local supermarket but that's a low standard anyway.

Wish I could enjoy it again like I used to but well. It's not like it's something you need to survive. I'm still mourning over it a bit, however.

This thread actually inspired me to go today. I usually go about once every 3 months or so.

I totally agree with this guy...
...It's like it's own flavor.

My classic order is two McDoubles, two McChickens and a small fry, all off the value menu.

McGangbang is objectively the best McD's sandwich. It's like all the McDonald's flavors you'd want in one package.

In the spring for a Shamrock Shake. Once in a while for fries, so maybe 3-4x/year total.

McD Manager here, ask me anything

I remember some kind of orange shake there when I was a tiny kid, what happened to it? What was it called? It was tasty.

Arctic Orange Shake. We had it this year and my store ended it last week. It was supposed to go until September but McDonalds decided to end it abruptly.

Probably so theres less promotions when we roll out our expanded breakfast menu.

Are there any kind of 'secret menu' type items that are really good?

It's amazing how they can make a burger that has absolutely no flavor. I think being bashed for years for needing to cleaner and needing to be healthier and needing their fries to be perfectly vegan and halal just crushed all of their spirit.

There's no secret menu you autist

if you like beef, and you like chicken, buy them and put them together and eat it

Ordering a mcbanggang is not a fucking menu item

>How often do you go to McDonald's and what do you order?
Once or twice a year, only if I'm in an area without anything better. I just order shit off the dollar menu.
>Also, what are your general views on McDonald's?
Pretty bad right now considering how crazy their prices have gotten.

not gonna lie i fucking love their greek salad with grilled chicken

if you only use half the thing of dressing it's pretty healthy too, i usually pair it with a grilled chicken snack wrap

went there last nite for the first time in like 2 years. I got a mcdouble meal with unsweet tea and fries, only ketchup and cheese. also a hot and spicy mcchicken only ketchup. I ate the spare buns then put the two sandwiches together and ate that. after I got a m&m mcflurry.

>general views
it's trash food that's encouraging decadence and degeneracy and is rapidly choking the planet's ability to sustain civilization

>eating mcdonalds

You're so full of shit it's pathetic because you know damn well it would be all over the news and you would be rich right now

McDonalds belongs on /x/ or something. I don't know why so many people mindlessly flock to them. I think they are terrible and it's obviously not healthy in any way. I get that they show the calories, fat, carbs but where are the vitamins and nutrients/minerals/whatever? It's all just empty and soulless.

Haven't had a Mickie's in like 3 months, maybe more, used to go every couple of weeks, once a month maybe.

20 nugs, large fries, large coke w/no ice. Sometimes 40 nugs. They're a sometimes food.

I live in Hawaii, which McDonald's is this?

4 McDoubles
1 Double Quarter Pounder Meal with large fries
20 chicken nuggets
1 Apple Pie
1 Large Diet Coke

Maybe 6 times per year or if I'm in need of road food. McGangbang (McDouble + McChicken) and that's it.

My dad used to work for McD's. He travelled to Eastern Europe and Latin America to establish all of the McD's there. He has some crazy stories. He also says the company started going to shit in the early 2000s.

A couple weeks ago, I stopped at the McDonald's drive-thru on the way to work.

That location has gone to dual lanes but keeps the menu board where it might, hypothetically, be readable from the front ordering speaker (but not the back one) -- if you don't mind that it's silhouetted against the rising sun and the type face for the menu items is a light-weight font.

I was stuck at the back ordering speaker. I therefore politely asked the clerk if they served sausage biscuits (which most quick-serve restaurants do -- it is a patty of sausage on a biscuit). First, she was audibly upset that I had a question about the menu. (This is rare locally -- when I can't figure out a drive-thru menu, I ask, and most clerks are helpful.)

Then, once she told me that there was a plain biscuit and a sausage biscuit, she could not grasp that I was ordering the sausage biscuit, not matter how many times I said "sausage biscuit." She would confirm as "you want a plain biscuit." "No, I'd like a sausage biscuit, please." "That's a plain biscuit." "No, a sausage biscuit." "One plain biscuit. Anything else." "I want a SAUSAGE BISCUIT."

It is not a very good sausage biscuit, either. I suspect most of these chains are serving the exact same sausage biscuits that all come from some factory in Nebraska, but McDonald's somehow manages to de-elevate theirs to mediocrity compared to Wendy's or even Burger King.

Nope. There so many better choices than that shit they pass as food.

So, like the McDonalds Veggie Deluxe or Spicy Veggie Deluxe?

>How often do you go to McDonald'
every time I go out at night with friends
>what do you order?
the night menu, with a McFarm sandwich, a cheeseburger, fries, cola and an ice cream

hardly ever.

I would eat.

fries
breakfast burrito
fish sandwich
nuggets
cone
sundae

think I've ate enough burgers.

use to go once a week, but now i go once every two months

>what do you order?
double quarter pounder with large fries and a drink
20 piece mcnuggets w/ buffalo sauce and tangy bbq sauce

You guys don't talk about cooking very much here. It seems like 80-90% of the discussion is fast food, purchased food, coffee drinks and random garbage.

Here's what I get at McDonalds in India:
McAloo Tikki (Regular, Lebanese versions)
Chicken Maharaja Mac
Spicy paneer wrap

Welcome to Veeky Forums

Any good places to learn about cooking? Like recipes and getting started and such?

This is among the worst boards on Veeky Forums, it doesn't even have a FAQ or recipe guides or anything.

I go about once every 2 weeks. if I haven't eaten all day or am hungover I'll get a big Mac meal. Otherwise it is a small fries and a McChicken with pickles. pickles don't cost extra and are so good on that pink goo patty.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/

Reddit. Not even kidding. Just avoid /r/food.

reddit.com/r/Cooking/wiki/related

2 MCDOUBLES NO ONIONS
MCCHICKEN
LARGE FRIES
OREO MCFLURRY
2 APPLE PIES

Okay, thanks, I'll try it. Looks like I don't need an account to read it.

For what reason?

1) Twice a week
2) It's the best burg place ever

Once every other month when I'm out and drunk

2 junior chickens (or 1 and a McDouble)
maybe a side of medium fries

or 2 pies

One a half a year, there are not many McDonalds around and regular restaurants are better and cheaper.
BigMac + fries, Cheeseburger.

I love the self-serve kiosks, no need to deal with useless people.

McChicken, 20 nuggets and large fries

I've been pretty depressed recently. I was hanging out at the McDonald's just using the free wi-fi and an older lady with her nieces/nephews asked me why I was alone. She bought me a quarter pounder and fries and it was the hottest, freshest food I'd ever gotten from a McDonald's.

Used to love McD's before they revamped their McPick or whatever the fuck it was called. Prices went up, choices went down. Now it's BK all the way. 2 for $5 Classic Chicken is way better than anything McDonald's has to offer.

A mcgangbang doesn't have the buns on the chicken. What you've made is a mcorgy

80's childhood triggered

Because they're not going to take your fake notes.

>McFarm sandwich

Pay denbts pls

To start off in 21, 180 pounds. I have a stupid fucking high metabolism. It sucks I hate it but... 3 Mc dubbles 4 breakfast burritos . and 3 spicy chickens and a large fry

Why are you all such pompous assholes?

T. Crew Member

Weekly, sometimes more often.

If I don't have a coupon, whatever combo is cheapest (currently the 2 cheeseburgers one).

I miss the dollar menu.