All in

Does anyone else unironically believe? I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8007sp/asset_tracking_solution_airdrop/
link-fork.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We all do.

the threads are joining my friend, the threads are joining! the singularity is near!

Little over 80% link. I cant stop buying this shit coin

I'm 85% in LINK with around 67k. I'm definitely a believer, unironically.

After I explained what it does to two of my normie friends, they also went in deep with their relatively meager crypto stacks.

I went all in too

>unironically
Whats 19 like?

I am a poorfag, I have 500$ in Chainlink.
this is 70% of my portfolio.
got rid of all my ICX and OMG to buy LINK
we are really changing the world as we know it

I'm not all in but my portfolio is 70% link now.

75%

Nearing 75% of portfolio. Need one more dip to 6k sats

What chainlink allows to do is world changing without a doubt, but that doesnt mean it will be massively implemented. For example and this is also a shitty example. Microsoft created the first tablet and we can all agree that the tablet/ipad to some extent has changed the world. Many companies use tablets for several processes, my point with this is that even though Microsoft created the first tablet it just never took off until it was marketed differently like how Apple did. Now smartcontracts.com has been very quite and as of now from my opinion it seems that they just stepped on the gas in their marketing attempt. We can only wait and hope that we see mass adoption.

I don t think we will see 6k soon

I always listen to my fortune cookies

Is this a meme now?

20,000 Link. 90%. Should easily make 100k after taxes this year, if not far more.

As an amorphous manifestation of mathematics and chaos I am beholden to its power naturally. I am as of last night ironically ALL INN. Rumor has it Gen. "chaos" Mattis is holdn bagz. check em

reeeeeeroll

According to my blockfolio im currently 98.33% in LINK

Easily 100k, yeah. I'd say you're probably going to make somewhere between 500k and 1.5M after taxes if you cash out EOY.

100% with only 5k stinks
we are all in this together
everything is energy

60%. Never bet against memes.

I bought 15k LINK today, you fucking retards better not be memeing me to death.

i currently have 10k link. and really believe in the project and it importance. but i have one thing of concern. Why do 6 addresses hold 60% of supply? 5 of 5% and one of 35%. can you clear this fud for me?

Hell yes I believe I make 30% a day minimum with CryptoCitites.net smart contracts are the future fan.

Look at token distribution of ICO

Isnt that how almost every coin is?

Sergey is really smart. If he came out and straight up said "no company wants to use LINK. It's over." People would get lawyers and sue him. It's much smarter to just quietly move to another country and hint at something maybe happening for the next ten years until everyone forgets about it and he can retire.

All in with quarter mil stinky linkies

7.6k here. We will make it. Never underestimate the power of positive thinking.

Binance wallet?

Yup

microsoft created the first shit tablet when there was no demand or need for it, whereas the oracle problem is a real thing

30% to 100% a day if you follow the strategy, why is biz full of Normans now?

Seriously i started with $10 now I have 500

binance wallet is excluded from this binance holds 10% of supply. the only thing I'm not to scared about this is that the addresses don't have any acticity

2000 wallets with more than 10k link, 6000 wallets with more than 2k link. The other 14000 wallets are presumably suicide insurance

jesus why are these niggas so poor. Presumably no one is keeping a massive number of link on an exchange. Even if this shit hits 100 as unlikely as it is, it will only make 2000 people millionaires, far less as we know they'll sell on the way up

Unironically fuck off back to r eddit and take your r eddit tier shitcoin with you.

Look all you need to know is a Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>tfw only 143 stinkies

Should I kms? I'm in search of money to get at least 860 more.

I'll bet you have never even registered on smartcontract.com or made a smartcontract. What link does is bland as fuck and can be replicated by an Excel spreadsheet with a fucking web datasource. Literally people who don't know shit worshipping shit

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8007sp/asset_tracking_solution_airdrop/

O look an ec20 token. How rare.

Ha ha ha didn't see that one coming ha ha

that's what i thought too until i actually looked into setting up a link node

You're right that is a shitty example because the success of the tablet was how it was marketed to the average joe. People who need to use smart contracts aren't the average joe.

>What link does is bland as fuck and can be replicated by an Excel spreadsheet with a fucking web datasource.

5k linker reporting. I think we 4 digit linkeroos have a decent shot of millions if we hold tight

unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically
unironically
>unironically

we all do you retards, where do you think all those millions of dolars invested come from?

youre really gonna be dissapointed when you look up what smart contracts are too then. hint: it starts with "if" and ends with "then"

i'm 100% in link, 10k link so far...no point in holding anything else, either this moons, or fuck it the ride was worth it.

I even implemented link-fork.com to support link, get in there and make some forks!

5K here too
Wish I had more but at the same time Im thankful I found LINK and did my research

>tfw sub 1k linker
Fuck being third worlder sucks

You'll be 3rd world rich

that's what any contract is

What do you guys think the prices will do over the next couple of days?

I'm thinking of moving some more fiat in, but it takes a couple of days and I'd like to time the market if possible.

>After I explained what it does to two of my normie friends, they also went in deep with their relatively meager crypto stacks.
that's amazing, none of my normie friends had any interest in my delusions of grandeur stories.
Not even those who have some bitcoin.