Alcohol&Daytraiding

Do some of you guys also developed an alcohol problem since you started daytraiding?
I used to swear on alcohol because my dad was an alcoholic but nowdays it seems like I can't trade without it, keeps me chill.
Whats your favorite whiskey?

>Maker's 46

Reporting in. One and a half bottle of red italian wine a day + some shitty italian alcohol beverage 40+% alc. Getting fat af.

>making money through a method that requires keeping calm, making systemic decisions without emotion, steady judgement
>taking a drug that will stir up emotions, cloud judgement, and disturb your ability to keep calm
What did he mean by this?

Regarding known labels, right now Cubaney 25 is on top of my list.

you've obv never touched whiskey in your life.

OP I daytrade

and also enjoy whiskey

not an alcoholic though

my favourite is hibiki 17

I prefer wine though

Overture is my go-to red wine

why the reddit spacing tho?

Overrated wine

been hanging around in oracle thread too much

I have mostly stopped using all substances because of crypto. Used to drink and use cocaine occasionally. Now I see both as a huge waste of money.

At least drink a real whiskey plan.

Basil Hayden
Blantons
Whistle Pig
Bulleit
4 roses
Knob Creek

Woodford rye

Oh fuck, I drink too. Filthy beerfag though.

>Woodford rye
this.

Numale the post

Macallan 12 . Aged in Sherry oak

I've actually stopped using all substances since I started trying to make money around 6 months ago. I no longer like the feeling of my mind not being clear and focused. I would take some sort of Adderall or concerta or something but they cost money and idk where to get them anyway

Im Russian, but I dont drink alcohol at all, hate that crap

who cares?

krokodil then?

Like father like son.

drinking some right now

I hope I never go back to drinking all the time. Weed ftw and organic healthy food. and getting sun so live in a nice place

i drink whiskey, and i prefer Rye and Peat Scotch's

Recently have been going through every Japanese made whiskey at the liqour store...

best so far has been Hakusho, most expensive was the single malt peat scotch from same company

Glenfiddich is my go to whisky. Single malt scotch is where it's at.

I like Russian river valley pinot. And craft pale ales, but weed is my favorite.

I trade sober.

Find yamazaki 14yr

What a waste of lucky trips

Strangely I have reduced my alcohol intake to barely nothing. I hate the hangovers and my waist was expanding at an increasing girth

jack daniels ofc

Doesnt weed make you... lazy?
Sorry I never smoked.

Wow, im surrounded by fucking pleebs. I thought at least some of you had taste. Apparently not.

gotta drink big to get big. 4 shots, c'mon

i get high before i lift m8

>owns crypto
>doesn't know where to get adderall
wewwery

other user but im gonna say yes. I definitely cannot trade while I'm high, my thoughts are too greedy and emotional. I usually end up making really poor choices and losing lots of money. Sober or slightly intoxicated trading the the way to go.

yeah like I'm gonna waste 2k on a single bottle of whiskey.
Its nice to have but I would never drink it.

Micro-dosing THC is great otherwise you need to build a strong tolerance for most people to function properly. If you have a strong tolerance then you are most definitely a lazy piece of shit with nothing better to do than smoke weed 24/7.

welp, ill take a shot for you rn.

livestream pls, would honestly like to see it.

>micro-dosing thc

Not tryin to dox myself on here.

You trying to ICE me bro?

no, just smoking normal cigarets

i drink for the pain relief aspect of it. i dont enjoy it otherwise. my flavor of choice, wine, semi sweet white

I had a glass of the 15 year old Pappy. Thought it tasted good but it isn't worth more than it's original retail price before the hype pushed it up 10x.

It makes me angry. I don't think it keeps me chill at all. I have to have energy drinks.

how old are you?
not tryint to diss you bro

how to catch a larper
>dox myself
We aren't asking for a timestamp with adress and bank account

It's a problem for a lot of self-employed people who work from home and successful people who retire early. My solution is to stay away completely and be a tee-totaler. Same goes for other drugs. If you spend too much time alone/at home, it's too easy to fall into a death spiral.

I can't even drink because past alcohol abuse. Read about kindling, basically if you abuse alcohol and then withdraw, and do it maybe twice, then the withdrawals get more and more serious, causing permanent changes to your brain. Alcohol doesn't really cause brain damage, it's the withdrawals that do, and they become more and more serious the more often you withdraw, to the point where if you drink even a little, you can experience the same level of withdrawal as you did the first time you experienced them.

wat

welp meme magic means im doing this monday, thanks user

the japfags make the best whisky. hibiki, suntori, etc. drink 1 bottle per day to become a master trader.

I drink almost every day and never experienced such a thing. perhaps you're a faggot?

That’s bullshit and you’re a pussy. I bet you believe ADHD/ADD is real too or that migraines are anything other than headaches for pussies.

One of my faves but try this

Good whiskey but you got memed on for the price

Where my /steele reserve/ niggas at?

nigger detected

this stuff got me way too hammered once...would do it again

right now

I prefer kratom. Healthier and keeps me nice and calm.

about to get into collecting whiskey. i plan on buying two that way i can make sure i know how it tastes but still add to collection

are moscow mules for fags?

ive been drinking those for 2 weeks straight

Kratom isn't healthier. It's an opiate, and it also wrecks your kidneys iirc. No better to be hooked on kratom than on any other opioid.

Wrong. If you've tried both Kratom and traditional opiates you'd know they're barely similar in effect. Kratom is more if a nootropic type thing, and as far as I'm aware the whole liver damage thing was unfounded (correct me if I'm wrong). Being hooked on Kratom is still no joke though, so I definitely would advise those using to exercise caution and only dose a few times a week to keep tolerance and dependency away.

i dont drink when i trade but i've always got enough bleach on standby

I used to love alcohol when I was young but they taste like poison to me now. I get the worst withdrawals if I don’t keep drinking. I prefer vaping weed now. You get groggy just in the morning but that you can fix with a cup of coffee

Go ahead and quit, then go back to drinking daily and quit again. In any case, you're gonna get fucked in the long run if you believe your're gonna be okay drinking on a daily basis, and I hope you get fucked because you're a cunt.