Remember that kid in elementary school whose house was always full of nothing but junk food? Gummy animals...

Remember that kid in elementary school whose house was always full of nothing but junk food? Gummy animals, weird chemical-tasting "juice" that made your throat burn, brightly colored cereal that ruined the milk poured over it, and stuff like that?

What happened to those kids later in life? Do they go on to abuse their own children in time?

Are they the ones posting on Veeky Forums and ranting about how vegetables are pretentious?

They're the ones who post in Joey and Jack threads.

Sugar isn't bad for you. Op has a lot of allergies from his over protective parents

I know a guy who grew up on that. He's a simpleton with adhd, severe dyslexia, no career and spends his time playing vidya. If he didn't have dyslexia he would be the typical 4channer.

Pal that was every house in the 80's and early 90's
No one knew any better

lol no just your parents

Nope, everyone was at it.
It was all angel delight, Finders crispy pancakes, Tizer and breville toasted sandwich machines.

sugar isn't bad for you but a lot of food has more sugar than the average person should have in a day, and way more than a kid should have.

a 12 oz soda is okay for an average male, it's still at the upper end of how much sugar you should consume per day, which means it's too much for the average woman and child.

>C4han
>Not dylseixc

I wish.
I grew up on brown bread sandwiches and raw vegetables.

I grew up on American Italian food and microwaved eggs.

My sister had kids and the answer to your question is yes.

I'm glad my parents were always dude organic lmao, and always shopped at the local co op. When I was a kid I hated it though.

I grew up on cheerios. I literally had curry on cheerios for dinner sometimes because poorfag parents couldn't afford rice

Nope. I grew up eating fresh vegetables, fruit, fish, meat, greens, basically all the stuff that Veeky Forums thinks is a "meme superfood that totally isn't even worth it" (whatever "worth it" means)

Yes, user. Even avocados. Can you wrap your mind around that or are you going to accuse me of making this up?

cheerios are more expensive than rice

Poor people are usually pretty clueless about cooking.

My mom knew a lady whose family was ordering lasagne and drinking 2L bottles of coca cola multiple times a week because that's how you get healthy, right?

The kids came over to stay with us once while she was going through some divorce drama and they made gagging noises at the raw carrots my brother and I would eat as snacks. Like, they tried it once and spat it out and wanted a glass of soda immediately to get rid of the taste. There was no soda so I gave them milk, which they drank, very unwillingly as they were (I guess) used to some kind of syrup in the milk.

>they made gagging noises at the raw carrots my brother and I would eat as snacks. Like, they tried it once and spat it out and wanted a glass of soda immediately to get rid of the taste.
lol, reminds me of that food reviewer kid on youtube. he was reviewing some kind of apple sauce or something in a pouch. when he tasted it, he started gagging and then spit it out into an old soda cup. it was poetic.

i mean i don't really enjoy eating huge chunks of raw carrot because it seems to take forever to chew it, but shaved or grated raw carrot is really good and sweet. it's kind of sad that some kid's taste buds have been so warped they can't appreciate anything subtle.

I know two of these. One stayed under 100lbs for the longest fucking time and it was only in recent years that she actually started gaining weight. She's up for trying new foods now but she won't buy them herself, she just sticks to her usual diet. Hates soda and most candy so that's a plus. And the other is a similar story but he's skinnyfat and always has been. When his niece comes around he makes sure to feed her at least fruits along with other foods though. He told me he doesn't know how to cook any vegetables "outside of instant mashed potatoes" so he skips them.

Huh?

>huge chunks of raw carrot
Small young carrots are delicious, you just have to get 'em when they're tender and undeveloped, before they get all big and old and hairy and gross.

>Remember that kid in elementary school whose house was always full of nothing but junk food?
Yes.
>Gummy animals, weird chemical-tasting "juice" that made your throat burn, brightly colored cereal that ruined the milk poured over it, and stuff like that?
Yes.
>What happened to those kids later in life?
They get married and have kids, like most of the rest of us do.
>Do they go on to abuse their own children in time?
Yes.
>Are they the ones posting on Veeky Forums and ranting about how vegetables are pretentious?
No. Those are trolls. And they don't honestly believe that vegetables are pretentious. I mean... I've personally never met a carrot trying to pass itself off as a parsnip or anything. But rutabagas are pretentious as fuck. You're just a goddamn turnip, rutabaga. Y'ain't nuttin' special. Fuck outta here.

I canna believe it!

they are posting on ck now.