Is it possible to go from $50 to $10k in a year in 2018? My medium goal is then 250k by 2020,and 1M by 2021

is it possible to go from $50 to $10k in a year in 2018? My medium goal is then 250k by 2020,and 1M by 2021

50 to 100k not really no
you need to put in 10k now or you wont get anywhere

If I have 65k in crypto right now is it possible to go to 1M in like 5 years or so?

nano is still poised for a 50x year, but you seem to be wanting a lot of money out of thin air.

am dev -- tech is good and works. bounty is still unclaimed. people love to fud this coin to accumulate

I see you say that so many times. I can put in 1k every month. Will I make it?

I'm sorry user but the crypto run at the previous rates of returns is definitely not going to last until 2020, and 25x is going to be tough elsewhere. Put more than $50 in now. Put as much as you can in. The rocketship will be gone for good in 2019.

nope, you're a year late. as a normie you'll probably need to start with $10k, then sell at $50 and ragequit.

with that small amount of money you can easily do it via scalping. Just for shits and giggles I turned $500 into $5000 scalping for a week, but that is chump change compared to how much I have invested in crypto, and scalping typically doesn't work with large orders

KoreanJew went from 5k to ~1.4M last year
so its definetly possible.
but why 50$ is that really all you can afford put in 500 at least

50k to 10k should be possible sure

easily

Will I have 100k EOY if I hold my 7k PRL

yep just it could pop 20k then 30k easily over summer maybe get a 5k loan an use that now

>PRL
v unlikely just slam it into btc

shit nigga

>$50 to $10k
just buy LINK

Haha I can risk putting 1k a month but it would be stupid to take a loan out for this

>take out loan
>retire early if crypto takes off, retire a year or so late if it doesn't
>don't take out loan
>wagecuck for the rest of your life
Yea user, so dumb

it's not a risk you dummy it's five k get a grip and grow a pair or you wont make it

Tell dudes you'll suck their dick and give them a dollar but you want 50 dollars in a month. You'll need to suck less dicks than in your current situation.

Yeah you guys are trolling or naive as fuck.

>muh coins will neva go down111!!1!!!

Buy a nice shirt
Go to job interview.

>take out 50k loan
>goes to 150k in less than a month from raibocks
>cash out the initial investment and pay off loan
>now have 65k in crypto
user, I don't care if it goes down. At this point it isn't my money on the line, it is house money.

if you go 65k in link you will be a billionaire in 2025

That's not gonna happen every single fucking time you thick motherfucker.
>put 50k loan in
>get 5k back
>mfw

Sigh...Some people deserve to be poor. Good luck with everything user, you'll need it.

Can you cancerous tripfags fuck off?You're a bunch of fucking idiots no one cares what you think about anything

Invest more than $50 if you're serious about making money

You could put it all in fucking BTC and ETH and you would hit $1mm, no doubt.

you need to find good icos at the very early stage before the whitelist is close, sometimes you will land on a goldmine like wanchain tomocoin and zebi (missed all of them unfortunately) take profits and reinvest.

still, 50k from 50$ is very unlikely, so 1m is impossible.