Ethphoenix

Either this graph will be the one you laugh at, or the one you cry for. Now if you think about it, there are 2 scenarios for both cases:

You're laughing:
>hahah Veeky Forums fell into another crypto trap
or
>hahhahaha majority of Veeky Forums dun fucked up, here in my garage blabla lambo blabla

You're crying:
>buhu everybody sold appart from me, my tokens are worthless, but I'm still fucking rich because of dividends and the phoenix never dies but fuck norsefire for selling on me
>buhu i missed out on the biggest investment advice in my crypto career blabla

But it doesn't matter fuck all cus the best feeling is the world is getting dividends no matter if you lose or not.

What do you think your reaction is going to be looking back at this graph? Immense pillars of filthy greed holding up a shitty shit OR small sticks of solid foundation of the Phoenixs nest, fuck spelling.

Please do your own research before entering the Phoenix. ethphoenix.io

you fucking retarded swedish nigger.

I bought $250 worth on launch day and am holding until the contract is empty.

how much have you made on dividends?

you rarely see swedes involved in crypto projects amirite? its only the usa, eastern europe (wtf), china and south korea. Where the fuck are the swedish software engineers? where the fuck are they?

pleasing their muslim overlords.

About .3 ETH.
I've been cashing out instead of reinvesting it, and using the dividends to buy shitcoins that are priced very low.

epic shill fail brother

so youve basically made back your inital investment

thats not bad.

how did he shill fail?

?
Yeah, already made back what I put in, so fuck it, let er' crash. I'm curious what dividends I'll get if everyone panic exits. I don't daytrade, so it's the only crypto profit I play with.

if i put my whole net worth into the phoenix id be part of the big boy clan, but i know i will last max 1 month cus whales have no mercy :(

DO IT

sometimes i wonder why im not all in on ethpyramid, cus when u think about it. its too bad to be false!
TO BAD TO BE FALSE

fuck spelling

Bump

Some things to mention
>translated into 8 languages
>counpunding interest
>linear buy in feature
>make 10% off EVERY SINGLE TRANACTION
>started on Veeky Forums
>crowd funded, open source, and unhackable
>mentioned by Dappradar in the top ten list of dapps out right now
>buterin know about us

Shameless self bump.

comfy dividend snek desu

>it's another desperate bag holders telling you how not desperate they are episode
Gonna respect your hustle but holy shit you guys need to neck yourself.

You got anything to argue against this?