Post breakfats

Post breakfats

>breakfat

Huh

you see user, "breakfat" is a misspelling of "breakfast", and he wanted to point that out.

What if it was another word in a different language?

usually something like this. coffee and a pastry or if no pastries just toast and some spread like jam or peanut butter

Godtier

>caviar for breakfast
>metal spoon
Fucking full retard, user.

Ewewwww

Is this bait?

It's fucking blueberries. Are you blind or something ?

Ebin

Start your day off right.

>Tapatio: Start your day off right!

I thought you where shilling the sauce at first.

naw, its great stuff though.

What are your farts like?

Ordinary I suppose?

looks good as fuck mate. Would eat.

I just had cold, leftover curried chickpeas. Cold curry/sauce is the best thing in the world.

Basically I just lightly simmered some chickpeas until well cooked, then chilled in the water overnight - the water took on almost a soft jello consistency when cooled. Roughly chopped up some sweet onion and oyster mushroom, and made smaller slices of carrot and celery, threw it all in a pan with some coconut oil and sauteed on medium-low until the onions started to caramelize and the carrots were cooked. Added some grated garlic, and a fuckload of curry powder/extra turmeric/cumin/black pepper/salt, stirring to coat evenly, and allowed to toast for a few minutes. Added in chickpeas along with their jello brine, mixing well, and allowed to simmer for a few minutes while seasoning to taste. Way better chilled the next morning.

Wow that sounds hella boring lol