Why did I dump 2 ETH into this nigger shit?

Why did I dump 2 ETH into this nigger shit?
> Unironically uses the HODL meme to prevent people from dumping their bags on exchange listing

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/edu-coins/education-token-exchange-listing-three-tesla-model-s-cars-to-win-fc785173019c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't forget the tesla giveaway contest. It's encouraging that at least its not an exit scam.

>Unironically

Its not. Its just bad.

There is a fixed exchange listing date for 2 weeks now wtf are you talking about kid?

btw they say its going on bibox and gate io and a third which will announce the listing on its own because of their policy. What exchanges do this?

When the ICO was shilled here everyone said it was going to binance for sure. Did I get pajeet'd?

They said they're talking with Binance and Huobi and they're offering bonuses for voting for the community coin votes for those exchanges

yo when the fuck am i getting my tokens

i forgot about this, just remembered i threw .5 ETH in

is there anything on the roadmap soon that isnt listing on exchanges?

March 1 you will receive your juicy EDU tokenz in your ether wallet

10 times in 48 hours ATLEAST

Cant wait to get my juicy 58k stack.

You do know you qualify for the 50k+ rewards program?

Yes, but its too low for me, im gonna dump and invest on better projects such as ETH/EOS

How can u win this tesla? What you need to do?

I put in my 2 week notice after hearing about the dividends i will be making from my EDU stack.

Kys

KuCoin does that method, so prob it.

What? lol

Thanks

what?

>He ACTUALLY put his money in this

If it makes it to 1$ I'll be making like 200$ per month...

medium.com/edu-coins/education-token-exchange-listing-three-tesla-model-s-cars-to-win-fc785173019c

Sounds pretty good, im def gonna even try to win that piece of shit car (not really a shit compared to current one)

I like how in livedu threads everyone is just quietly relieved this wasn't a scam

Are you a newfag? No offense

>"education token"
>"HODL"
wow you are seriously a retarded faggot if you bought this OP

Yea I just came over from the live EDU subreddit.

Link to their subreddit as i dont use reddit.

>implying $200 a month is bad or some shit.

in cryptos 200 is like fart in the air lmao

link your ether wallet. Lets see how much you have high roller.

>put anything more than 0.00000000000 eth to this scam
>getting tokens months after you paid
inb4 your sweet tokens dont arrive and the website is deregistered shortly after

I will receive my tokens and then dump them. If I take some profit, cool. If I don't so be it, nigger.

are you all fucking retarded?
this shit was only shilled by REAL pajeets for the reflinkbonus

I can just dump my tokens for a profit. Kys nigger

salty faggot i assume u did not contribute lol

What is the div returns?

Okay pajeet.

0.25% per month, in EDU tokens, so not that great, but also more sustainable than most shitcoin stakes

Is patience extinct these days?

What's the circulating supply? Wondering if it can grow up to the hundreds (years out)

I have some Neo that (says it gives) 3.14% but you know it gives it in gas. Seems like this is a better solution but I'm new to the div tokens and where the best coins to hold for long term div returns is.

125M circ total 250M

I don't think anyone knows exactly because the tokens haven't been released but I think they said something around 125m was their goal, I could be wrong though

I'll be happy to get 50% back. This was a mistake.

Nobody should seriously consider holding these. It's obvious they're blowing all the money on pumping the price via contests, "dividends," bounties to get the token on exchanges and promotional materials and once that's achieved they'll dump and say sorry we failed.

Normally I'd agree with you, but they already have a platform. I don't doubt it will get dumped, but the devs are still in this for the long haul

Lmfao the saltyness, i can taste it

most everything gets dumped when it first hits exchanges

Yea i'll just stop using Udemy and start using this ok sure.

The nigger CEO that runs this has gotten a free ride from every one that's back him by white guilt and "education".