I'm trying to get Veeky Forums and want to cut down on my sugar water in take so I'm looking at teas that work well...

I'm trying to get Veeky Forums and want to cut down on my sugar water in take so I'm looking at teas that work well with no sweetener or milk.

Any one got any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/261179.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Water.

just use stevia

Yeah or not you absolute cunt

iced earl grey with lemon or maybe thai tea if you're into star anise and cardamom.

drink your tea black you pussy

also water

Chocolate Yerba Mate

I use Stevia and rice milk but I would also like something a little less faggotry.

All of them you retarded fatass.

Buy some of the large tea bags for making iced tea,and a gallon pitcher. Put four of the tea bags into the pitcher and fill with cold water. Stick in the fridge for eight-twelve hours. Enjoy your cold brewed, non bitter tea. Drink ice cold or heat up in the microwave.

An non-infantile sense of taste would help

Why not drinking just water?

Water gets boring

Unsweetened black/orange pekoe tea with no ice and no food will make you dry heave like mad in the morning. I would probably advise using a sweetener.

>4
>large tea bags
>1 gallon

Holy fuck don't do this.

No it doesn't

It doesn't.

Limit your sweets intake and only drink water.

Water will only get more delicious, in the beginning I didn't like drinking water but now I can't stop drinking it.

t. Proud Diabetes-American

Coffee, water, and tea are all good with nothing added.

fuck that picture makes me sad... even tho i hate fat people...

Hibiscus herbal teas.

There's nothing wrong with sugar water for physically active people. The fact that you isolated sugar rather than fat and animal products as problematic tells me that you are obese and likely American. Start thinking like a fit person and embrace the sugar

Honestly, they should've encouraged the fat man to dance. It would've provided them with entertainment, and the fat man would've gotten much needed exercise. Everyone wins.

What mean spirited fuckers. Dude just wanted to get down, man.

Try looking into these, they're naturally sweet
>liquorice root
>honeybush
>yunnan gold
>cinnamon
>anise seed

>coffee
I drink mostly water but I've never found a coffee I enjoyed without a little sweetness. Maybe that's just me.

>yunnan gold
sounds like a potent strain of weed

>problematic

Post discarded.

You shouldn't because it was a scam to extort people's pitybux.

this picture makes me so sad.

:(

I like fruit teas, they're usually a little sweeter and milder. Peach is one of my favorites.

Raspberry zingers are breddy gud.

People tracked him down and he was dancing with a shitton of supportive people a week later.

He got to get down like he wanted.

Carbonate water. Avoid sugar or artificial sweeteners.

>Avoid artificial sweeteners.

Idiot.

>HERP DERP I DON'T KNOW THAT IN ADDITION TO SKEWING TASTE ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS RAISE INSULIN LEVELS

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/261179.php

Enjoy your insulin resistance and never losing weight, fucko the shitposter

Mariage Freres Marco Polo. Black tea bag brewed with a bag of Celestial Seasoning Bengal Spice for sweet spiced chai taste. Both zero calorie, fragrant and yummy with nothing added. The second type is als good chilled.

The sweetener wont mix right. Its literally the biggest reason people boil tea other than it steeps faster

That isn't very nice.

Stop by a Teavanna sometime. They're pricy as fuck, but they have a ton of varieties that you can use as a base to find something cheaper. I didn't like many teas until I got my "gateway" tea.

My boyfriend's mom just grew some chamomile and dried some for ya. I'm looking forward to it.

Irish/English breakfast
Earl grey
Lemon + ginger
Most herbal teas (especially mint)

If you're not used to drinking unsweetened tea, try adding a teaspoon of honey to a 10oz mug of tea. Slowly ween yourself off of it. Remember to include it in your calorie count for the day.

This is why you aren't fit, you look at food as entertainment. Yiu have to change your mindset or find something else to entertain yourself.

You're pretty much just left with tea and coffee if you want no sugar-water at all.

I can't recommend coffee since I'm not a fan.

Unsweetened black tea I don't enjoy either.

Diet soda I would stay away from. Artificial sweeteners is just asking for cancer.

Best bet: any herbal tea
I need to sweeten my black tea, but virtually every herbal tea I've tried I drink it unsweetened and it's usually pretty delic.

But better yet: homemade Gatorade. Specifically powered Gatorade like pic related. This way you get to control the amount of sugar to water ratio. I know you're trying to stay away from sugar water, but hear me out:

I usually make my Gatorade in the cup in the picture, it holds about 27oz of water with room to stir in the powder.
I take a respectable tablespoon-full of powder and stir it in. Not a heaping tablespoon, nor a level tablespoon. Somewhere in the middle.
For comparison the label on the container says to mix in one 'full scoop' with the tool the Gatorade comes with for this amount of water. But my way only comes up to about 1/6 the scooper.
I did the math, the amount of powder I put in has 12 grams of sugar in it.
12 grams of sugar for 27 oz of water isn't bad at all, in my book. Yes, if you go with what the label says then you'll be putting in ~72 grams of sugar into the same amount of water. But this amount is still tasty, crisp, refreshing, and it's not as boring as drinking straight water.

Added benefit: buying Gatorade in the powder form is already 1/4 of what you would pay (per made liquid oz) for even the gallon jugs of Gatorade they sell at Wal-Mart. Doing this cuts that cost in 1/6.

It's a really cheap way of making your water not 'boring'.

Protip: when stirring in the tablespoon of Gatorade, slowly dunk the spoon with the powder on it into your water-filled cup. This prevents any of that 'smoke' from coming up when you just drop the powder in the water. Or even pouring the water on top of the powder preplaced in the cup.

>Gatorade

enjoy your your weight gain and hypertension

BMI of ~18 here.
I have a crazy high metabolism.
Seriously the only reason I buy the powder is because I'm a cheap Jew.
But the only reason I cut the powder they call for per water is because otherwise it tastes way too sweet.

>drinking tea with sweetener or milk in the first place
>not drinking tea as it is in the first place

Why are you here if you don't get entertainment from preparing and eating food? Nutrition is pretty straight forward.

Dr. Pepper