Redpill me on chainLINK?

Redpill me on chainLINK?

omg this is spilling over from Veeky Forums
note to all /pol/acks the LINK meme has been around forever and it is a shit coin.

DELET THIS

DONT LET POLNORMIES IN

tfw lost half my life savings on Chainlink

LINK is objectively one of the best coins. List reasons why it's shit. You can't. The best coins (that complement each other) are: NEO, NAS, LINK and VALID.

Hold. They have no marketing right now because they're merely a token. Once they release onto the mainnet (like NAS and LINK), and they start getting listed on the major exchanges, their value will skyrocket.

Any crypto that is sub $1 is worth dropping $20-50 on for the off-chance it blows up like BTC.

LINK is just a meme that Veeky Forums latched onto where the average stinky linky has 1,000-2,000 of them in the hopes they will be a billionaire some day. They try to con normies into buying a shitload of them to try to artificially start the snowball effect

Holy fuck how did this get to /pol/?

Sergey Nazarov is OUR guy

kek

Really obvious FOMO shilling campaign for link on Veeky Forums right now

its controllded by de big banks mi8 chain ,link cyrpto all of the coins are

I don't think he meant anything religious by that. Just a collapsed version of their cube logo.

1000$ EOY

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Don't know what Redpill™ means, but chainLINK is the best cryptocurrency project currently in existence.

if you don't already have some then skip it, go for something like OMG or XRP

>a /pol/ thread getting moved anywhere other than /bant/
lole....how novel!

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE

Like for fuck sake, don't just put money into what is being meme'd on Veeky Forums.

Its just a Veeky Forums meme. It started out a pajeets shilling link as per Veeky Forums usual. But then all the 17-23 yo's thought it would be funny to make it a may may and shill it hard like it was the most glorious thing ever (when they weren't playing cod on moms xbox). This all started with comfy threads which turned into meme chart threads which branched into $1000 by EOY threads etc etc.

Truthfully no one on Veeky Forums actually owns any of the stuff. The whole purpose is to sucker newfags into buying it and then laughing at their misfortune. Its the /biz equivalent of fingerboxes, like whatever, freezing the price of your bitcoin, etc. The modus operandi is to attack anyone who talks shit as a fud'er or to bring up meme stats or whatever to make it look like its not shit.

Now its gone even farther where the overweight neckbeard that made it sergey is now a meme. And recently its gone even farther where his blue plaid kmart shirt is now a meme.

Stay away from it.

>when they weren't playing cod on moms xbox tehe!

what, and you are older than 23?

No marketing done whatsoever, but provides an unique and sorely need product. When the product is finished and partners start coming in by the hundreds, this shit will shoot into intergalactic dimensions. 500$ EoY

i can only yellow pill you on link

I put $500 into it. Got 1100 linkies ready to stake on a cold wallet. The product has a real use case and might be awesome. It is also heavily marketed around here by viral marketers. It might be awesome and it might also be Veeky Forums‘s neutral milk hotel. Somehow I’m happy either way.

Ya I keep debating whether LINK charts are going to look like NEO or Monero.

you are a MANIAC

I still don't understand why ChainLink will be necessary for Oracles.

Why wouldn't Ethereum build their own on-chain oracles? Why is the ChainLink token necessary at all?

Furthermore, if a bank or an insurance company wanted an oracle for blockchain use, why wouldn't they build one in-house so they know they can trust their data verification and munging processes?

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

i was on the verge of selling but then i realized my math was fucked and that 10k x 100 wasn't 100k it was 1mil

if this shit reaches 10 bucks i will reach the 100k goal i set for myself this year

Are you sure?
Pic very related

Its a really simple progress OP you put in your money and in 2 months you get back half the money that a new person "LINKS", you become a LINK in the CHAIN. The dev has been working really hard its mathematically certain, it's more like a bank than a ponzi really.

That was it huh. The moms xbox thing. Thats what triggered you?

Christ Veeky Forums has some weak fucks.

that looks delicious

Nope.

I'm tired.

I'm tired of arguing here about why to invest. I'm tired of explaining it. I'm tired of seeing the retarded FUD day in and day out.

I'm 100% in LINK. I don't give a shit anymore if other people get rich. Why the fuck should I even give a shit about you?

post proof of 100% in link

Fuck you

fake

Do you really think I give a shit if a rando nobody on Veeky Forums believes me?

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team