Tfw after 10 months of learning about TA and indicators I finalized my trading strategy today

>tfw after 10 months of learning about TA and indicators I finalized my trading strategy today
>backtest it on tradingview for january and february
>71% profit and 47% profit
holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit
am I dreaming?
is this real?
i cant believe this
where is the trick
WHERE IS THE TRICK THIS CANT BE REAL
is this it?
did I make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8007sp/asset_tracking_solution_airdrop/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Tudor_Jones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This gives me hope

>predicting the past
woah, so this is the power of TA

now its time to front test it and get your nuts ripped off

it turns a profit for every month
why would it suddenly not work for march for example when even in these 2 shitty months I made profit?
do you even know how stupid you sound?

share your method for a brainlet

you sound broke.

Congratulations bro
You're gonna make it

What's the strategy?

Just do it already fag

lmao

sorry but no, I won't share this for free, especially before even trying it out
also you dont know what backtesting means you fucking brainlet fuck
I report back in a few weeks if it actually works as it should

I know what it means, it's a joke brainlet
TA is still dumb

>i found a method today that works over the past 2 months
>nobody has ever tried this before i am a genius it's so easy to make money

it works for the past 12 months, I just mainly focused on the shitty bearish months, because that's the real test, nobody cares if your strategy works in a bullrun

Just follow the 4hr MACD lol.

if TA works how come there are no TA billionaires?

how do you know there aren't?
>well, they'd tell us!
why?

francis hunt nigger

I've also been developing a daytrading strategy lately. Been backtesting on Tradingview and it has a shocking good success rate. I started paper trading using Tradingview so I could test it in real time and am up quite a bit in just a couple of days. The strat seems like a winner.

I'm too much of a chickenshit to try it for real yet though. I feel like as soon as I try it on a real exchange it'll stop working, as things tend to do. I also feel like I need to do more thorough backtesting and optimizing before I go live with real money. I want to feel certain before I go live. Thing's aren't quite ready yet, but if this pays off like it has in my testing so far, it's goodbye wagecuckery forever

try it with a small amount at first?
if its working keep adding more and more?
???

Do a percentage of what you'd normally do - if you can't afford to blow $100, then why are you even bothering to study it? Throw $100 at it. If it works, you have your proof that it's a viable (but not guaranteed) strategy.

that's my plan. First, paper trade on Tradingview while also backtesting. If after a thorough backtest things look promising and I'm successful with a couple weeks of paper trading, I'll start with some small bets and scale up as I gain more success.

well in my testing the strat seems to work more than 70% of the time (for at least some small gains). But in my testing it occasionally happens that I get 2 or 3 losses in a row. In paper trading I know that one decent sized win can offset 3 losses, but when you're staking actual money, it affects your emotions. I might start getting nervous after consecutive losses and wuss out on making trades or start deviating from the strat. Trading with actual money changes your psychology. That's why I want to go into it with high confidence that it'll work.

my strat gave me 12 trades for february so far
10 were "buy low sell high"
only 2 were "buy high sell low"

nice, that's impressive. I'm hoping that as I gain more experience trading I'll be able to better refine things and improve my success rate or at least limit losses more.

It's one thing to backtest a strategy but it's another to actually execute it in real time. That's why I want to get experience paper trading before I start staking actual money.

Any advice on learning to day trade user? Any books to read or videos to watch?

Man, make up a Monte Carlo script with your results and simulate your backtesting results, losses and all. Then get an average of what your profit should be in a few months

good idea. Appreciate the suggestion.

It literally gave profits for one month out of two. 50% chance so far. Flip a fucking coin.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8007sp/asset_tracking_solution_airdrop/

It looks like you don't understand what "front-testing" is

Strange that you sound so defensive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Tudor_Jones

You shouldn't talk about things you don't know anything about.

Cindicator. try it. it prints money for you with its calls. ive made 50% of my portfolio in a month from it. not every call is a winner, but the high percentage ones that it gives are usually always right and go far beyond the target levels.

??? he said 71% profit and 47% profit. You brainlet or something?

how much do you need to invest to get their calls?

The joke is that btc went 10x in the months you spent figuring out how to go 2x, r-right?

It's called overfitting.

lol this

>Two months
wowee

backtesting is without Bogs, good luck user

kek you're in for a treat once its live.