I bought XLM at $0...

I bought XLM at $0.35 and $1 so I would be selling at a big loss but this shitcoin is pissing me off and I want to offload bags. Ive been looking at buying ICX, is this a good choice? Seems real cheap rn..does this have potential for actual moon missions?

Other urls found in this thread:

icon.foundation/contents/icx/iconex?lang=en
tracker.icon.foundation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You will only get fud responses on here because people want to buy in as cheap as possible on the safest moonshot in 2018.

As in fuding stellar? Or icon?

Buy.

If it goes to $2 I will be all in. Great choice user

Icon hasn't had it's run yet. It will happen and it will be glorious.

ICX.

icon.foundation/contents/icx/iconex?lang=en

tracker.icon.foundation

Just DYOR user

What is the purpose of using the wrong pic?

Also, yes you should sell xlm, kek

I have over 800k stellar should I sell goys?

no need to buy now. It will keep dropping

You can bet on icon recovering, You might be able to squeeze in slightly lower than it is now but i'd be pissed if i was asleep and it started pumping without me. Icon is my biggest hold right now.

Rofl. Icx is doing way worse then XLM

Icx is vaporware and XLM is dead. Anyone putting money in these two coins deserve to lose money.

What do you suggest then? What coin should i offload my XLM bags into? If any?

Neo
Wtc
Eng
Omg
Ven

Risky shots
Gvt
Dlt
Amb
Nuls
Rlc
Req
Qsp

Hey, I bought in at over $10.00, I'm not selling....

Buy BCH and sell at 0.14

you guys fail to realize that ICX won't be a platform like ETH or NEO so it's not going to be the ETH of korea like some say
i'm not gonna sponfeed you but is basically a better AION with some gimmiciks

>being THIS much of a retard
tells us icx is vapor and recommends 11! ethereum erc20 shitcoins + centralized neo LMFAO.

@op dont listen to mongrels who have lunch money.

>not a plattform
so they are launching 6 confirmed dapps just for lolz then user right? how braindead do you have to be?

FUN is so cheap right now DYOR on it, but this shit is gonna be the dark horse of 2018

I warned retards here not to buy ICX but you fell for plebbit shill. Muhhh Korean ETH. Enjoy red gook dildos.

Soon

happy merchant.jpg

>red dildos
im up 3700% because i wasnt as braindead as you to have missed 2017 biggest ico you insect. and even as a non ico chad: everybody who bought at initial listing when everybody told u too buy is still up 150% you fucking single digit iq mouthbreathing mongrel. get out my board pajeet.

Shut up.

Icon will launch of in a week. March will be spectacular.

>150% up.
Fucking kek. I'm up like 500000% with xlm but dumped it during bull run because i knew it was another shitcoin just like ICX.

Limp wristed faggots like you so emotionally attached to their investments and deserve to get fucked in the ass during a bear market. Enjoy watching those profits vanishing every other day.