Pizza sallad

I heard pizza sallad only exist in northern europe. It's a cabbage sallad, spiced with black pepper and oil/vinegar invented in sweden.

Wtf does everyone else eat with their pizza if you haven't invented the pizza sallad yet?

no, pizza sallad exist everywhere

but sometime i eat without black pepper

Never heard of this at places I've been but it makes tons of sense. Pizza is probably better if the greasy cheesiness is cut by some crisp vegetables.

I was visiting the capital of Sweden, Malmo, last year and tried their local pizza twice. The first was at a falafel place, and we got some awesome salad with the pizza there. But the second on was ordered as take away and we got a small plastic bag of this mystery salad. It was similar to coleslaw here in the USA and it wasn't that bad, but also not great....kind of soviet era food. Our coleslaw is way superior. I have to say that Swedish taste buds, omfg, are not liek ours! Them Swedes surely do eat some stranger things!

I get a pizza with salad, dressing and kebab once in a while. It also has tomato sauce and cheese.
The salad makes it very refreshing, but it's very bad the bext day.

with the popularity of kebab I'm seeing more pizzas feating lettuce and garlic sauce. it's quite good, crispy

does kebab exist outside middle east/europe?
i can't imagine anyone eating kebab in usa or canada.. or even less in latin america.. or asia..

european kebab is of course döner, not the meat on a stick that americans call kebab..

A true superbum gourmet would of course know that shawarma is even betterer. With a cold beer and some coarse ground capsicum dripping sliced cayenne peppers in oil, wooeee!111

no clue, I'm not a yank. I fucking love döner though, especially the chicken kind they offer, though my turkish colleague mentioned that döner sandwiches they offer here are completely different from what they sell in turkey.

döner in berlin is often low-priced fast food, not bad but certainly not expensive premium ingredients, more like average ingredients cooked in a tasty fashion

similar to those tasty tacos and fajitas you can buy from a family run food truck if you live in the southern states i guess

I'm from America and I think your muslim meat cabbage pizza looks terrible.

but what if you tasted it and it was superior to all fast food you've ever tasted?! :D american style pizza is like japanese pizza, filled with all sorts of cheap ingredients instead of true mozzarella fresh sliced tomatoes and a few bits of quality meat

the lidl store often sells american style foods and they all suck

It sounds like a shitty coleslaw desu senpai

do you ever get coleslaw with pizza? or on top of your pizza?

NJ native who lived in Denmark:
Man dk had HUGE slices, even bigger then in NJ or NY. And even though the pizza had weird things like random corn kernels or bits of bell pepper, the kebab pizza was fantastic
At the end when it comes out the oven you get a fresh chilled shredded iceberg lettuce, diced cucumber, and diced tomatoes layer which can be topped (I highly suggest all three) with a creme fraische dressing, and oil containing chili flakes, and oil containing garlic. DO IT ALL

Yes, they do exist over here in the Americas, but they're the kind of shit we associate with the following people:
1) hipster college students who've travelled to Europe 'n' shieet
2) Muslim terrorists

They may have one or two kebab places in big cities and they tend to serve premium: true döner and good sauces.

In general Americans turn into burritos when they crave for mystery meat wrapped in flat bread.

Malmö is not the capital of Sweden.

Oh, so your slimy little uncut eurocuck dick is jealous of our freedom? Go suck more muslim cock you jizz gizzling goat milker.

He's pretending, I hope you know that. 99% pizza eaten outside of Milan is just the same as you guys have, thin crust though.

Also, I enjoy my unmutilated penis very much, thank you.