ReviewBrah

Posting very RARE Reviewbrahs.

Feel free to discuss, but

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL

>PLEASE DO NOT STEAL

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL

>PLEASE DO NOT STEAL

This is Johns sister.

I'm taking all these for my personal collection.
FUK U OP

John likes to wear axe body spray. He smells pretty good.

If you do this I will stalk you next. It took me a lot of courage to steal these off of his computer.

PLSDONOTSTEALPLS

This is John with his father, John, and his grandmother, Johnna.

John likes Mr. tosh, he took him to Burger King for Whoppers in this day.

John does not have a girlfriend. He sets up his camera timer for these gorgeous photos.

John loves taking a walk around 6-7pm before he comes home and showers.

I like Reviewbrah, but this isn't food related, I'm sorry.

Go away.

kek they are identical

His tie is too narrow for his lapels
His jacket sleeves are too long
A better choice of ties would have been a regimental stripe or animal print tie. The solid with that suit and shirt makes him look like he works for Dial 7 Limo Service

so.....would ya?

John only eats one time a day, hence the figure.

retard, check those yummy feet

John had no friends in school, but that didn't matter to him. He had tacos.

and he wasn't only one who had them

Johns mother is a milf.

Oh well would you look at that. Time to get back to work my lunch is over. I'll be back tomorrow with more pictures of him and his home. Check his latest video, he discusses on the comments that he's being stalked. Watch out John, I'm coming.

Did you knock on his door?

>no collar stays
Oh come on

I can see after the picture of his dad though, that he didn't have a man who could teach him how to dress like an adult. As hard as he tries, he'll never make it

non of these are rare at all. Most are from his old yellow springs video, that is private now, and the others are posted times and times again. The only ones not posted as often are the ones you took from FB. His dad is a well known teacher, his records are public, and everybody can google reviewbrahs dox. You must be this autistic Canadian again - the fuck is your problem?

at least post gif...

>mods
>there's no justice here...not even in Veeky Forums...

Lay people are supposed to wear gloves when handling the crosier, jesus literally fucking christ

Pls no bully I have assburgers syndrome

Please stop stalking reviewbrah!!!
You've gone too far.
Seek psychological help IMMEDIATELY!!

I can't I want him to review my special brownies. I left one on the chair on his porch but I don't know if he ate it.. I snuck in at night but couldn't find the wrapper in any of the trash bins. Gonna try again soon.

Bet she still wakes up sometimes, hearing the screaming of the lambs