Not even memeing, but have any of you actually used a cryptocurrency for a transaction...

Not even memeing, but have any of you actually used a cryptocurrency for a transaction? I won't deny it has potential for future growth and most certainly do trade in it but solely for the gains; is it solely for drug dealers? Is it true that people in the third world actually use it? Who is the actual consumer here

Other urls found in this thread:

999dice.com/?122396713
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lol no. I bought drugs with it once but that was years ago. Right now its mostly speculation, but that will change.

It doesn't exist yet because it's still so new

We are unironically the early adopters

>unironically

Bought a pizza. Had I skipped it, that would probably have meant like 200-500 dollars of pizza today.

Businesses are in the business of making money.

I've used ETH to pay for subscriptions online before it's not too bad

Early adopters were in 2011 - 2013.

What the fuck are you talking about. it's 2018

Crypto is literally worse than any existing payment platform out there unless you're buying drugs

I bought Overwatch and Dark Souls 3 with Bitcoin

I bought an antminer with BCH

are you retarded? Almost all payement platforms request codes and credentials that can be stolen when buying shit online, with crypto you just need to have the seller's wallet adress

You're a dumb prick. Crypto is going nowhere. 2018 is the last year for crypto. Screencap this.

I've paid my friends for a few things in Stellar but they're also crypto users so it was easy. I wouldn't try using this shit with normies unless the crypto transaction is happening under the hood.

sure, if you thinks so then gtfo and never post again in a crypto thread.

BTC on the DNM

Step back and actually ask yourself if any fucking retards that are in crypto right now actually use it to buy shit or are they just in it to make a quick dollar. You wishful thinking fuck.

Airplan tickets, modafinil, shroom grow kit

i used btc and now xmr and bcash to buy drugs on the darkweb

we are now in speculation phase, where the internet was @ 1999 - 2001

keep it under the books or you'll end up in a courtroom where they're charging you with accessory to murder because you 'facilitated' crypto as a means for 'drugs' which will relate you drug trafficking AND if anyone ends up dying/getting hurt it all comes back to you making that crypto trade

enjoy

I get paid in crypto on a weekly basis for software dev from overseas companies

Yeah alright. Practically every single motherfucker knows what bitcoin is in today's technological era. Do you not realize every nigger is connected to the Internet? Everyone knows what the fuck is going on in the world at any time.

the internet started to bloom after the dotcom bubble burst

Poker deposits/withdraw

all the time. I use LTC and ETH for online gaming: 999dice.com/?122396713

knowing about it is not equal to buying is not equal to actually using

> Not even memeing, but have any of you actually used a cryptocurrency for a transaction?

Steemit has been the best thing that I have put money into for cryptocurrency. I cash out my SBD whenever I get some and its free money basically. Why steemit is not talked about more hear is a puzzle to me.

Yes but rarely, I use crypto more like a savings account. Which is why I think shit like Nano is retarded if it fluctuates in price all the time.

Newegg

Paid enough for 1P-LSD. I only convert enough $$$ for what I actually need. Don't have any investment in any crypto other than a small amount of whatever is leftover after the transaction.

Looks like some wall street fag is butthurt the common people are moving in on his territory. Good fuck you.

yeah I’ve used it for poker/sports betting

Credit card companies will not hold you responsible for stolen credentials though.

I paid something like 0.0005 BTC for a month of MEGA the other night. First time I'd used BTC, is was so much easier than fucking about putting all my payment details in. Definitely the future.

I bought an entry in the Larkin Love fan fuck raffle with BTC

bought some SARMs using eth

this user right here.

no I haven't, it is too much work to report the taxes for a single transaction

Its actually really convenient to use. Bought shit tons of computer parts a year back with LTC. Use to trade fuck tons of doge for random shit with my friends too back in 2014. If you're worried about losing investment money just invest whatever money back into crypto that you were gonna spend anyway.

Exactly they will never use it

People would use it for transactions more than the legacy system if for 1) the volatility on these means of exchange weren't so while and 2) if people didn't care about the fact that all cryptos will go up in value in the future and just decided to use them anyways.

>wild not while
haven't slept well in the past days so I'm a little retarded right now lol

I double my eth once or twice a week with ether gaming and have used crypto to buy proxies. Does that count?

This is my most profitable game so far: www.cryptocities.net

newegg
overstock
you dumb nigger