The fuck is it going back up for? How is it possible to sell the bottom every time?

The fuck is it going back up for? How is it possible to sell the bottom every time?

Other urls found in this thread:

gdax.com/trade/BTC-USD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol

A. this isn't a market
B. it's all a joke
C. Link

Weak hands like you need to be weeded out.

Larp. No one can possibly be this fucking stupid.

t. amerifat

Start looking at 1 day candles and stop spazzing out.

If it can't break 9700, it's going back down. All takes is a big dump anyway and downtrend continues.

>stupid
IT CRASHING ALL DAY NOW IT SUDDENLY GOING UP WGHEN I SELL?

l sold too man. At 9.3k. This is ridiculous. Let's hope it dumps by monday like every weekend but l'm really struggling not to FOMO in half my stock now

Not gonna dump guys, sry!
Only gonna go up from now

If you must fomo in, wait until after 10pm EST when the yuropoors panic sell

>the irony of this post

Do you think things just go down in a straight line? It goes down, then goes up a bit less, goes down again, goes up a bit less again, etc. until the floor.

Rip in piece

You know, I finally crystallized that conclusion myself just now. Glad to see confirmation of it.

Dude, there's always a pullback. Just wait for it. Learn how to spot resistance and support. Go to GDAX and look at their order book.

"its never going to drop below 10k again"

What do you guys think of www.cryptocities.net?

It seems like it might be the first ether game that isn't a scam.

Anyone have an opinion?

So how long until another drop please? I don't have GDAX could you kindly let us know what it says.

It's free dude: gdax.com/trade/BTC-USD If we aren't able to break the 9,600-9,700 zone we're going back down to 9,000-9,200 where there's major resistance. If we break up we'll probably try to retest 10,000

Because you fuck around and play with the money daily. I honestly believe one should only make bi-weekly trades.

Day Trading with less than 20k is dumb as fuck, creates tax liabilities, and keeps you poor.

OP, you are trading on a whim and emotion that is why.

everyone hate TA fags, becase many TA fags try predict with it. they can't. TA is great to let you know when a good buy or sell point is. that is all. you can see key resistances and supports.

If you sold at 9300-9400 tonight you deserved this. You had a mega ton of resistence at 11.5-11.7k a few days ago. a sel lwith some stop lsos if it broke it was fine.
you were given a second change at 10.5k.

today, we had HUGE support at 900-9100. massive. if we reached it, a bounce to high 9700s was pretty much guaranteed (where it went from there would require new analysis).

Selling at 9300-9400 was a gauranteed way to get burnt. next time think about your exit points.

it's dying. Look at the short orders if u want to get a picture of market sentiment. they're mooning. Look at the volume, its even lower then it should be for a weekend. The fibonacci support already buckled. It's just a matter of time.

This is how we live now, stuck in a portal between +/-15%

What would you do in this situation then?

Thanks a lot.
How long does it have to break $9,700?
Could it drop at any time?

It could drop any time. If it doesn't break 9700 and stay there, it's probably going down more.

If i was looking to sell (im not tonight, as im holding a decent sized node of VEN and am waiting for mondays news) I would have just not sold tonight.

It was definetly gonna bounce if it hit 900-9100. Then at 9700 bounce point i would reevaluate next support and resistance levels and set up my exits. (maybe i would put a buy in at 10290 if i had sold)

I do not like doing stop loss in this kind of trading because whales love to do a little stop loss hunt and completely fuck small timers.

going below 900 was never gonna happen tonight. the support was strongest we've seen for a long time.

>short orders are mooning?
>squeeze them

WHY WON'T IT GO UP MOMMY WHY

Didn't bother to read the op