What's the worst thing you eat on a daily basis?

What's the worst thing you eat on a daily basis?

Other urls found in this thread:

authoritynutrition.com/7-health-benefits-dark-chocolate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pic related btw

bump

There's worse shit to eat out there then this by far. you could eat Krispy Kreme everyday or something

tied between fruit and 2% cottage cheese probably

Yeah, maybe try reading the actual post though fampai

These things aren't that great for you man.
Just because they say NATURE VALLEY on them doesn't mean they were harvested from a bumble bee's ass.

my fat roommates think granola is a great healthy choice

rather than, you know, oats made into delicious honey candy

A square of Ghiradelli's 86% cocoa chocolate bar

that's actually good for you, so that doesn't count.

Huh?

Dammit. I really like the high cocoa amount. Gives me a little caffeine boost and it tastes so smooth.

A handful of corn chips with salsa? Fruit?

I guess I consume one alcoholic drink equivalent every night. Beer, wine, liquor, take your pick. Although I keep getting told wine is healthy for you I don't think the same can be said for beer or liquor.

Fruit? Dude are you fucking kidding? Do you not know anything about nutrition?

It's one of those "glass of wine" sort of things. One square of dark chocolate (can't remember the specific percentage) gives your body a bunch of nutrients that it doesn't get in much else.

authoritynutrition.com/7-health-benefits-dark-chocolate/

Fruit is high in sugar. That's bad, right?

fruit is pretty healthy in the sense that it can contain fiber and is pretty benign, but it can easily be the "worst" thing a person eats if they have a particularly "clean" diet due to fructose

the question isn't what bad thing a person eats, the question is what is the worst they eat regularly

Sugar isn't bad for you you absolute cunts. Excess sugar is. Jesus Christ carbophobia/sugarphobia is worse than all that "Low fat" diet shit from the 90's/00's, how can people be so absolutely moronic is beyond me.

It can rot your teeth and if you eat 7+ servings of fruit per day that could easily be too much sugar. OP said what's the worst thing I eat. Fruit is the worst thing I eat then.

Clean your teeth.

cereal

Huh?

I mean, I don't eat anything that's bad for me on a daily basis. Why would you?

cereal is the only unhealthy thing i eat on a daily basis.

There is nothing unhealthy, only unhealthy amounts.

a Tofurkey sandwich

I used to have a bad addiction to Nutty Bars. I'd eat 1-3 two-packs almost every day and sometimes I'd eat 6-12 in a 24 hour period.

Each pack is 50 cents and the more bulk you buy they cheaper they get. I'd often freeze nutty bars and eat them or combine them with other little debbie products for enhanced flavors and textures.

If the unhealthy amount of a thing is any non-zero amount, how could you consider that thing to be healthy?

Lead

Not a daily thing but I go on a crack binge for a week every 3 months or so. It's pretty bad for you but I've got it under control.

Anyway, on topic, I always end up eating non-organic kale and feeling really guilty about it. Crack is a helluvadrug

>cyanide isn't unhealthy because you have to drink it for it to kill you

I would kill myself.

I mean props to you, but shit dude.

Energy drinks and coffee, I drink a cup and a can per day typically, then forget to eat as much in the day, and by night I'm not in the mood to cook a good meal, so I eat peanut butter on bread.

This is all depending on how depressed I am on any given day, mind you. Sometimes I eat well, sometimes I over snack, sometimes I eat nothing, etc.
>tfw used to be fit as fuck

Egg yolks

Brush and floss properly.

did you gain weight?

>people have appropriate eating habits and list the least fitting thing for their diets, which are not particularly harmful
>some junk-food addled nerds sperg about how "b-but that IS healthy, you retard!"

Nutty Bars are probably the only processed snack I ever have a 'craving' for. something about wafer cookies and peanut butter is god-tier

but, I haven't had one in months, so I think I'm in the clear

Your mums ass.

A couple times per week, I'll have a soda or an energy drink. If we're talking about my daily diet, I guess dairy? I eat pretty much the same things every day:

Breakfast: Coffee or tea + oats soaked overnight in plain yogurt, almond milk, chia seeds, and honey
Lunch: Salad with tomatoes, carrots, cucumber, avocado or sunflower seeds, and light dressing + 8 oz of yogurt or cottage cheese with fruit
Dinner: 4 oz rice or quinoa, 8-16 oz some type of green vegetable, and chicken breast marinated in balsamic, citrus, or teriyaki
Dessert: 98% dark chocolate or unsweetened chocolate almond milk

>no activated almonds

Am I ever gonna make it?

You're already dead

2creppy5me

Digestive biscuits.

Almost every day I have at least 3 cookies with a cup of coffee.

1-2 energy drinks per day

too many soft drinks
down to 2-3 glasses a day, mostly drinking water now

Any food at all.

I lost 80lbs, then gained back 30 and now I have a really odd relationship with food.
I hate eating food because it'll make me fat, but love eating food because it tastes great and makes me feel good.

Hot chocolate made with nesquik syrup.

I've thought about making my own with powdered cocoa and Splenda or something, but I hate fucking around with powdery shit, especially at night when I'm trying to relax.

say goodbye to your heart