'guac

>'guac

I agree. I'm the kind of person who just likes to call things by their full, actual name. I'm not one for cute nicknames or memes. If I want guacamole, I order guacamole. I don't even order it in a special fashion. I just say what I want.

I think that's something lost in our culture. Meaning. Simplicity. Everything is just so ironic now, always meant to produce some kind of response. But for me, I'm a simple man.

>hubby

>veg'

u suck dude

>yummy

>delish

>ask a girl if she wants to go out for sushi
>"Oh, that sounds fantastic! I love it!"
>get to ordering at restaurant
>"No chopsticks, I'm American."

God fucking damn it.

You don't eat indian food with your hands so why eat asian food with chinksticks?

Japanese people eat sushi with their hands user.

Huh?

I refuse to say mayo and veggies. Those words are stupid. It's "mayonnaise" and "vegetables".

Why are you putting the apostrophe before if it's the last half of the word being abbreviated.

I know they do, but for her to make note and dismay chopsticks was over the line. I use them at least, and being American has nothing to do with it. Everyone there was American any way lol. She was a cunt so no harm, no foul.

Onomatopoeia for people puking
>GUAAAAAC!

>guac

love it on my taco rolls with cheese and "sauce"

I never got this. Nobody makes a sound when they retch.

It's usually a burb followed by a muffled scream that can barely be overheard the splashing of vomit.

ITT things white suburbanites and yuppies say

Never save thumbnails you idiot. Right click, save LINK as. Not image.

>Nobody makes a sound when they vomit
>Proceeds to describe the sound they make when they vomit

fuck off little girl

Well it certainly doesn't sound like "BWAAAAARRL". It's basically soundless because the liquid muffles your voice and your lungs close to prevent backflow.

shut up faggot

>using an inferior eating utensil because you're a douchebag

>waiting in line for mediocre sushi near college campus
>people ahead of me in line
>"getting some of that sush, bro?"
>sush

>evoo

Because you're not supposed to stab the sushi pieces. There are certain foods that are better to eat with chopsticks, and indeed some that are better eaten with your bare hands.

>using chopsticks with sushi

its fingerfood you dumb nigger

>scrumptious

>'za
>chips
>our famous fries
>in-house
>artisan

you should have hit him

what a sush bag.

>dee-lish
>orgasmic

>years ago
>guacamole is generally free if you want it
>now most places make it like a dollar upcharge

Literal meme food.

>Barrie, Ontario *eagle screech*
>ding da ding da ding ding
>1:00AM hunger lol
>ooh la la
>scratch it, sniff it, the rest is mine
>is the bill in the bag
>looks left, looks right *whip sound*
>did it go in? 2 points for Ken
>go out and get it now

>literal
No.

>Hiii guys, how's everyone doing tonight?? My name is Shaquondra and I'll be you server tonight. How about I tell you about tonight's specials and start you off with some drinks??

Why not just go "I don't give a crap about you but I demand a mandatory 30% tip"? That at least would be honest.

>excellent
>gross
>umami

You're one boring bastard.
You need to get out more.

o no please don't tell me they shortened it to "sush" because they pronounce it "sush_eh" to begin with

Great argument you massive tip demanding pus blister.

Fuck off, dumb weeb.

I love extra 'guac on my 'dilla and torts