WePower giving away 200 WPR just for voting for it on Binance

Do you want $40 you fucktards? Yes? Then go vote for WePower on Binance.

twitter.com/WePowerN/status/967410938440835078

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/B40qwtY6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus you people are desperate now arent you? You do realize this team is already on the hook to airdrop over 10 million coins? What chance in hell is there at this point WPR wont dump when this airdrop takes place. 200 coins x 0 = 0. Enjoy your bags.

Desperate to get on binance

I almost want them to win to watch the bag holders get dumped on.

I don't own any of it. I just want free money/tokens. Costs me a few clicks to earn a potential $40.

The moment the airdrop happens, that 40$ will be worth 5$

>fudding FREE money
holy shit kill yourself

So? I said potential $40. Hell, this shit could pump to 40 cents. Again, a few clicks, took me minutes. I'd do it for $2.

i filled in the first form, i don't want that free WPR, i want that free BNB heheheeee

>wasting your time with a bounty that doesn't even send the tokens out

This is a hail marry attempt from WPR. 200 WPR isn't even worth the time it takes to do all the shit they are asking for.

what are you talking about?
1. fill out a form
you need 3 things in this form
2. vote
3. send proof
????
Profit

>implying all that work is worth 200 WPR.

Jagoff.

im not doing it
i filled out the first form to get 0.1 BNB so i can pay one transaction fee throught it

2 minutes of work worth $40 at current price, more than 4x the minimum wage.

ok retard

>implying you can cash out your crypto coins.

ok retard

the problem is they won't get listed, so you're not getting any wpr
but you could get 0.1 BNB for absolutely free

>thinking this meme was ever funny

ok retard

How long will it take for them to send the BNB?

They will get listed, because someone is botting the Elastos votes. We are actually ahead by a good margin before the bots started.

>but you could get $0.91 for absolutely free

Holy shit!

>pic related, it's you

you need to pay 0.1 BNB to vote you dumbass

I got mine after several hours. Do it now just to be sure you'll get it, vote ends in 9 hours.

first they send you 0.1 BNB
then you pay your vote with it and show them proof
if they get listed, you get 200 wpr

>bill gates loses money if he picks up a dollar from the side of the road meme
he sure as hell picks it up, that's why he's rich and you faggots post on a vietnamese basket weawing board

Yeah that's pretty much the only way I can do this. I've already taken all my money off of Binance

>over 10 million coins
yeah crazy

they are getting raped by Elastos
lmao they cant even get listed by paying people

I was interested in how long it took, about 2 minutes. I also wanted the token because the company is obviously competitive and I like that. will check them out and do some research later.

shilling this garbage coin. Oh yay another power coin. Ladee fucking dah

Exactly, OP getting cucked by this shit coin that's not doing anything unique and here's elastos about to revolutionize crypto.

pastebin.com/B40qwtY6 official febuary power listing of similar free shit drops if you missed any

$2, pretty sad bro.

just made a second binance account to fill out the form with again hehe hopefully they send me BNB soon

Lmao you I just looked and wpr is now down 30k votes. Op is wasting 10 minutes of time for literally no reason. You can't beat the Chinese.

ELA on suicide watch

THB I am curious about this vote. How will Binance resolve this.

Lmao this shit again. You know anyone can join telegram right? Wpr kids must be desperate if there only hope is a screenshot of email addresses that says absolutely nothing, and the bad joke made in a telegram channel by a literal nobody.