Tonight

Its happening tonight.
Strap in boys!

Is tonight the night us stinkylinkies make it?

the happening

i can feel it coming in the air tonight

youve been posting this thread every week since january

And every night its happened. You're just not paying attention.

I've seen this exact thread so many times already, every single time it's nothing

Try harder

Newfag you mean since November

EVERY FUCKING DAY I GET UP AND THANK GOD FOR SERGEy

Oh Lawd...

Newfag you mean since August

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

STINKY

November

WE MOONIN LEGOO.

Tonight another round of shit pointless threads about a biz PnD shitcoin. All gullible regards welcome.

Actually you are on .64 cents down from .90 down from ATH 1.20. Lower highs are a good omen for stupids? Stop spamming the board with this PnD coin cancer

Has anyone seen this? It looks really promising, #3 on dappradar and constantly rolling out updates. So far I've doubled my money. What do you guys think? Will it be one of the eth games to stand the test of time?

wasted and dishonest get. this is a link thread and any stolen gets will be remembered. fuck out my meme majik

It happens when Death Grips releases their new LP.

My digits confirm.

Every night we makin' it

Oh shit is there new Death Grips coming soon?

you know it

Tonight's the night!

it is the night. for once OP is right. By tomorrow morning we will be at $.90.

newfag detected

Sergey was at a local conference in Washington. He asked one of my friends to drive to McDonald's to get him two hamburgers. My friend did what he asked. After Sergey ate the burgers, my friend asked for reimbursement for the burgers. Sergey said he got him the wrong burgers, and said he'd only pay him for one burger. What a dick.