What food from your country have you found in a bastardized form in another country?

What food from your country have you found in a bastardized form in another country?

Asian pizza is the fucking worst.

I'm Filipino and I never understood why spaghetti is a thing for us. So many families I know cook spaghetti with a sweet sauce and sliced hot dogs in it.

fucking gross

Might've had something to do with WWII, but still, spaghetti isn't exactly pizza in the US, I dunno. Just a thought.

More like Chicken McDon't

>McTendies with a side of McSketti

...what the fuck, man?

Thankfully, no country has ruined this.
Also, Maine belongs to Massachusetts.

No country has ruined it, but McDonald's has.

Why does that hamburger look like a fucking oreo?

what kind of fat ass eats a whoopie pie on the side of a lobster roll??

Singapore Noodles.

Well, Subway is currently running a promotional item called the Korean BBQ Pulled Pork sandwich.

I actually tried it, and it was all sorts of wrong.

It's a whoopie pie. It's basically creme between two chocolate cakes.

>That'll be $25 please.

Where are you from? I've never seen it before.

Canada.

Anywhere-but-Belgium fries.

Found this Chicago style anchovy pizza in England

Tried this shit while visiting in Montreal last week; morbid curiosity got the better of us.

You'll find this in most SE Asian countries that had a US military presence. In Vietnam they make fried rice with sliced hotdogs and ketchup.

>no country has ruined this
the meme might be dying down but it's already ruined.

Every day I have to see Americans and Latinos bastardise the traditional English sandwich.

No its great.

Spoke too soon

Cheeseburgers in Canada.

I don't understand why other countries can't make a fucking burger. It's literally the easiest "national food" on the planet, and Canadians are basically just faggy liberal Americans, so why can't they make a fucking decent burger to save their lives?

fucking nasty.

Found Currywurst in a "german" store in New Zealand, terrible. It was ordinary hot dogs smothered in Ketchup heated in a microwave for triple the price I'd pay for a proper one in Germany

sometimes in SEA people eat pizza with spoon and fork, usually mom giving to her small child

I saw a bottle of kumys in Moscow.
It was a plastic bottle and it was made from COW milk.
I was too disgusted to even buy it.

american everything

cheers

what the actual fuck is that

>swedes in charge of lángos

What the fuck is that "cheese" slime?

This is all sorts of wrong.

Asians don't like bread.
Asians don't like cheese.
Asians don't like savoury tomato based sauces.

And that is why Asian pizza is fucking disgusting. I went to Korea, can confirm they don't understand pizza.

mmmmmmmnope

What in the fuck? It looks like a Xenomorph just barfed on a pizza.

"sushi"

actually looks pretty good but why would you have fries with that?

pic related, rachel ray combining two portuguese dishes that don't go together, puts it on TV as authentic portuguese food, showed it to my mother
>wtf is that.jpg

My american friend made it and says she loves it, it looks absolutely disgusting desu.

>Pretzel Bun

IT'S A FUCKING LAUGENBRĂ–TCHEN, A LYE ROLL!

America does this way more than any other country.

ahh makes sense

>Something to do with WWII
Considering you still have retarded pacific islanders with cargo cults, I'd say that's a safe bet.

Considering 99% of East Asians are lactose intolerant, I doubt that goo is in any way comparable to cheese. It's probably the webbing from that fermented bean stuff.

looks like my ejaculate during a syphilis bout

Isn't nosh a Yiddish word?

Fuck you I know you're right but SHUT UP

Fucking lol

This is why the lobster roll is retarded and one should just get a full fucking lobster

Yeah it is

New Englanders. If they're from RI, they'll also drink a coffee milk on the side

Wtf I'm Filipino and have never seen this. Is your family from the city?

Pistachio pudding seafood pizza?

>Oakhurst
GOAT

>tfw Korean gf
>tfw she tells me Korean pizza is better
Did she lie to me?