Last of my warnings to you fuckers

Buy ETC

Nice meme coin, price EOY ?

All in it, super comfy, it literally doesn't give a shit what BTC is doing.

Only 47 of them tho since I'm poorfag, but it should give me a nice consolidation where I can branch off a bit. I plan to leave ~20 of them after the pump and use the rest to chase other moon missions.

$150-250

why will it pump tho

whats the next mission boss?

Airdrop = free money
You saw what happened with LCC, which was a literal scamcoin. Callisto is (probably) not a scam and the marketcap of ETC is lower so it should pump even harder

For me honestly LTC or XRP in the march. I'll probably move the profits over to XRP after the airdrop.

XRP is the coin that does fuck all when the rest of the coins are doing something and then suddenly soars above them.

Do note that I think that ETC is still a great hold during march even if it will probably dump after the airdrop, I may consider buying the dip to increase my ETC stack as well.

look at 1 day charts and massive volume the past weeks - think we're going to have a May 2017 repeat again

does that shit have any purpose

yeah etc is a comfy long term hold for the year imo, not a bad idea to pick some up cheap on the post-airdrop dip

Who knows

Would it be smart to sell this when it gets pumped to $100+ and just use that to buy more ETH?

why would you buy this? Charles / IOHK moved on to Cardano. This was their private pump n dump coin. All their brainpower is in Cardano now.

this is literally a legacy fork
no one is doing anything with this
seriously sell now
no really
why do you still have this

Eth is a premine scamfork
Not trustless, not immutable

this has ETH's premine and all of those stolen coins from the DAO lmao

DAO coins were not stolen, they merely took advantage of the parameters of its contract

deluded retards, the whole market is crashing
BTC 2k in 2 months, ETH 200$, ETC 3$

I really don't care about FIAT values because matter of BTC reaching new ATH is not if but when.

Sure thing dude, sold at 6k, huh?