If you opened a jar and it didn't pop, would you throw it out?

If you opened a jar and it didn't pop, would you throw it out?

No

I'd return it

Why you post a picture of Chicago style pizza?

it's called gyoza kys desu senpai

I used to be obsessed with their bruschetta and pesto.

no, it's still perfectly good for shooting

get a spoon or knife and hit the sides of the cap and it will open right up

sounds like your jar had been infiltrated by isis

I would still eat it, but I'm pretty depressed, so I'm quite ambivalent about being killed to death by consuming something that's been deliberately weaponized by a food saboteur

I'd throw it out either way.

return for a refund
and that's why i keep all of my receipts

it rarely happens but i have had a jar of olives that was opened and it looked like some olives had been eaten. my guess is a cheeky night worker stacking shelves got hungry and heklped himself to a few olives. cheeky cunt.

Is there even a point to bringing the receipt? The store already has to take your word for it that the jar didn't pop or a few olives were missing anyways.

the receipt just shows the clerk that you bought the item from that store. most won't care and will give you the refund without question with or without a receipt, especially in a major supermarket.
but a smaller independant store with low profit margins might protest and refuse to do anything without a receipt.

better safe than sorry.

honestly if you have any serious doubts, just toss it.

I had some sauce in my fridge that I was gearing up to use until discovering it expired like a year prior. So I just nutted up and learned to make my own pasta sauce that same day. And I'll be damn if it wasn't the best spaghetti I had ever had in my life.

Trust your instincts.

>tfw made something with cheese that was kind of gross and smelly
>probably just gonna toss the rest because I can't erase that smell from my mind even if I didn't get sick

I bought some icecream only to realize after getting home that it didn't have the plastic seal on it.

Still ate it.

baka baka desu senpai

just realised that jars are a lot like women. if it doesn't pop the first time then it's probably infected with somebody else's babby.

Huh?

I did this once. Safety seal was broken on kimchi from the Asian market. Turns out it was bad.

Worst stomach ache and shits of my life. I almost went to the hospital (which I basically never do). I thought I was dying, honestly, I expected an explosion of bloody stool after all the stomach pain. Wouldnotfeedtomyenemies/10

Are you 13?

You think a woman gets pregnant the first time she has sex? Confirmed virgin on the internet.

it's not impossible.

>probably infected
user is saying that if a woman has had sex then she is probably pregnant. I know he was attempting humor, but that's what happens when thirteen year olds try to be funny

He's talking about breaking the hymen you dolt.

you're the dolt, dolt

Found the triggered single mum.

What's your tinder?

>what is chat filter

I would not waste my money on such whore trash, do you think I can not make my own pasta sauce?

My mama taught me how to make it with anything.

everyone here is doing it wrong

if it doesn't pop you could just have your hand covering the lid or something and stifling it

you are supposed to check if it popped BEFORE you try to open it

What about stuff you canned yourself? this applies to home canning just as much as commercial products.

wait... who do you not trust within your household?

I had this problem with my dad, he didn't even make good paste anyways.

It's got nothing to do with trust. Mistakes can always happen, as can manufacturing flaws in jars and lids.