Post your dinner Veeky Forums

Post your dinner Veeky Forums
I made stuffed Cornish game hen, sautéed green beans with red onion and tomatoes and whipped red potatoes with sage.

Looks good, well seasoned.
Would definitely eat. Did you pair a wine with it?

Thanks user. No wine unfortunately. My fiancé is pregnant so she just had water and lemon but I did have an 805 beer with mine.

8/10, would feverishly nibble while sipping from my goblet

makes me want to buy a costco chicken

Thanks haha. I also made a quick butter sauce with the pan drippings. Made it over the top and a goblet would have made everything complete.

I had this with rice last night.

sardin salad sandwhich

Tri-tip, carrots and a blue cheese bread pudding with smoked cherries.

Mom made a pizza for when I got home from work late tonight. Here's a quarter of it.

Using my steak stone to grill some Brun-Uusto cheese, flank steak, Naan bread, and oven roasted fingerling potatoes

Miso glazed salmon with quinoa and an apple,buk choi and edamame bean salad with honey-soy dressing.

Creamcheese mashed potatoes sauteed kale with garlic and butter and deep fried aku.

>Mom
Faggot, grow up.

`edamame bean`
you are so fucking annoying.
this looks amazing
this isnt a balanced palette
looking good op you could probably do a little better with the sautee if you spent some time thinking about it.

this looks delicious

what's it's name and how do i make one myself

That looks phenomenal. Good job, user.

Not pic but Sketti à la Tendies

Not pictured: The Sriracha sauce I mixed in.

This actually tasted delicious and turned out quite well I thought.

Seared Sockeye Salmon
Smokey Pork Jowel Car to
Dandelion green/mint/orange dressing
Lemon/mint/cucumber yogurt dressing

Plating is a little shitty but this was pretty good.

Make sure you get a fuckin paternity test

Oh an that's a lemon pepper compound butter on the salmon

Steak, rosemary garlic roasted Brussels and fingerling potatoes

Simple chicken dinner, but it was good. Seasoned the chicken with old bay & Bull's Eye BBQ sauce. Broccoli & cheddar rice. Salad was Romaine lettuce, roma tomatoes, & ranch. Side of grapes & unsweet tea.

ok what the fuck is ranch supposed to be,im europoor and never saw that shit here but americans online always mention ranch with everything especially on pizza
can you explain what it is,whats its made of and how it tastes?

Ranch dressing is a type of salad dressing made of some combination of buttermilk, salt, garlic, onion, herbs (commonly chives, parsley, and dill), and spices (commonly black pepper, paprika, and ground mustard seed), mixed into a sauce based on mayonnaise or another oil emulsion. Sour cream and yogurt are sometimes used as a substitute by some home cooks or to create a lower-fat version. Ranch dressing has been the best-selling salad dressing in the United States since 1993, when it overtook Italian dressing.[1] It is also popular as a dip.

As far as the flavor, it's got a tanginess to it that's pleasant. Have you ever had sour cream and onion chips? It's similar to that, but more potent and with a slightly different, more dill tasting tang.

Not making fun of your food here but do you actually like dandelion?
I hate the taste.

Ranch is the best flavour in the world.

I could lose my leg in that nom

not him but hipsters have started to love dandelion things. I hate it too

OP here

Honestly had them once and I didn't mind them. Had them this time around and they're really butter and make your mouth feel funny

Nice meme

>can you explain what it is,whats its made of and how it tastes?

you've seen those fat blubbery women with the flappy arms? tastes like that

Salad: 1 head of iceburg, 2 ancient red sweet peppers, 10 stalks of celery, 25 baby carrots, 2 large beefsteak tomatos, 2/3 lb mild cheddar, sliced deli ham, hard boiled eggs and ranch. $12/2 Days food.

This.