Protip: buy this shit right now if you haven't. Some mandingo placed a 100 btc sell wall at 58,2k sats...

Protip: buy this shit right now if you haven't. Some mandingo placed a 100 btc sell wall at 58,2k sats. This will go nuclear on monday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=76IPkJM_Egg
www2.deloitte.com/ie/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/Deloitte_DNV_GL_first_blockchain_solution_certification_industry.html
dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-and-deloitte-first-to-leverage-blockchain-technology-to-advance-the-certification-industry-101685
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Protip: buy my bags

100 btc is not Mandingo level.

if i wanted to sell 160k worth of ven, i wouldn't need to shill Veeky Forums to buy them lmao. Suit yourself, you'll fomo in at monday

Are you new? VEN has constantly had way larger sell walls for months.

are you new you fucking turbonigger? ven hasn't had a wall that size since december fuckhead

Lmao bullshit

79 VEN here, im probably not gonna make it but I hope you guys can make it

I've been noticing the giant wall that lets up the moment it demotivates fags into selling low.

The last time I saw this was prior to every giganigga pump from Dec to Jan.

I can't wait for rebrand. It will be the best day all of Q1 for crypto

If I make it I'll gift you some ven poorfag.

ok niggers , what price will we hit

VEN dump hard Monday

thanks user but I don't think you'll remember me after this post gets deleted

This. It will dump to $4 because of le sell the news meme

78 VEN here. Used to be 125 but then i started shorting everything, including VEN, much to my shame, and lost a good amount of it. Nearly had the noose set up again when it went up 30% a week or so back. Now holding this until I 3x at least to get back my initial investment or it sinks to 0. I hope we make it gents, fuck knows what the tech is like but the partnerships should, in my mind at least, put any investors mind at ease because China tobacco and especially PWC when it passed the recovery plans must have known what they were doing.

I honestly think that on Monday, Vechain rebrand will actually get some news coverage. Sunny Lu was on CNBC recently and he didn't even mention the rebrand or plug VEN in general, he just answered questions about crypto for 2018. The rumors on Chinese crypto sites says they will be announcing several big projects / partnerships and an enterprise dapp that Vechain made specifically for one of their clients and demo it. CCK will make a big announcement leading the pump into the news and the news will hopefully be enough to get people to hold or those new to crypto to turn their heads and give it a double take. I expect 8.00 at it's peak falling back to 7.50 and then slowly going back to 6.50 until the mainnet. Something you should remember about VEN at this point is they might actually have a working product, for a client with a real use case that can actually change the future of an industry and real problem. Whether or not you like VEN is none of my business , but for blockchain this is huge. Especially since the media is only going on and on about the negative shit. Cross your fingers for a bitcoin rally to push people back into the market a long with VEN. Things are setting themselves up nicely. I just want to say thanks to whoever you are who got me on this coin sub dollar a season ago. Turned out to be the best investment of my life. WHo would have thought chinkshit made me rich

Why do people post how much VET they have if it's less than a node? Nobody gives a fuck how poor and new you are. Lets put an end to this nonsense. This is an ANGEL INVESTOR coin, not some gay little project with four 20 year olds working on it.

Yep, some whales are doing some MAJOR stop loss hunting on this tonight. This is always a major indication that they expect their long positions to be nailed soonish.

anyone with a stop loss just got fucking rekt

I'm more interested in Coinnest listing so i'm not selling during rebrand news, it won't be instant pump, i remember TRX, WTC, OMG is pumped 2-7 days after it's listed there
Even req up by 30% once it's listed on 680 BTC volume Indian exchange

that was in bull market

yet here you are

how much ven u got?

20k VEN 600 NEO 1 ETH

>He thinks a giant sell wall means the price will go up

Going to sell my bags tomorrow before the event

Short ETC after the airdrop it is guaranteed to drop like a fly, it has been on an upward trajectory and what goes must come down as people look elsewhere for profit.

youtube.com/watch?v=76IPkJM_Egg

Why user? If the event is great, prices will go up right?

Yeah. That’s awesome to read. Chickenshit to eating ribs.

it depends on the news if it dips or not. If they announce BMW partnership and PBOC, you will be FOMO'ing like fuck. Besides tomorrow a KRW/VEN pair 1-1. :) Have fun selling tomorrow.

In the past, even when the news was positive, there was a dip. But this is the rebranding event they’ve been hyping up all year, NDAs for partnerships are expiring, and it’s being listed on a new exchange.
I’m personally going to hold onto mine even if it dips this time. If there’s a dip I will buy more.

Its always fucking hype about the partnership, never the tech. Never a word about their total lack of info their blockchain, and empty words from their AMA, i sold bags after that tech demo, looked amateurish.

You're right.

I doubt it's amateurish. it's the ONLY fucking coin with that enterprise partnerships. You can sell all you want, those giant companies are going to run on VET blockchain whether you think it's amateurish or not and it will go to top 5.

>selling ven ever
kek I am holding these until I die.

Which exchange?

official press release that DNL GV cooperated with Deloitte labs to create blockchain, so I would like to know how exclusive this is. The PWC partnership is a partnership as a third-party provider, the partnership with Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences is brought as something big, while Liaoning Academy of Agricultural Sciences only published one article in the whole of 2016-2017. In short: Any partnership has some way or another some flaws.

binance

sources please. if you can't provide them = FUD.

How do you see that? I can't see it on the order books

www2.deloitte.com/ie/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/Deloitte_DNV_GL_first_blockchain_solution_certification_industry.html

>DNV GL has transferred all its 90 000 certificates to a private blockchain(Deloitte), being the first in the certification industry to leverage on this technology.

ahaaa, funny. but no one's buying nano

doh

The token really isn’t tied to their system. They can easily abandon it and continue to be successful. The fact that their “code” is closed source and that they are an independent company leads me to believe they’ll eventually want to cut ties with the token holders. Hard to believe fortune 500 companies will use such system to launch icos, just sounds like a cash grab really

Did you watch the DNV GL video? They are using Deloitte for something else. PwC and Vechain literally share an office. You cant FUD a TOP 3 coin cuck try harder

That's because you're looking at Nano, my good friend.

DNV GL will literally bring on all of their 80,000 clients onto Vechain Thor public blockchain. Yes they do need the THOR to use as gas. They will use it because it will save them billions of dollars by doing so.

I don't see in on the VEN order book either

If there is some fomo buying news then those insiders doing a good job not showing it.
Any suspicious pumps will make you wonder if there is huge news incoming.

are you retarded? show 6 decimals, its a 160k wall at 58,3k sats and 138k wall at 58,7k

it's called group to 5 decimals on the upper right corner

Nice try. dnvgl.com/news/dnv-gl-and-deloitte-first-to-leverage-blockchain-technology-to-advance-the-certification-industry-101685

it is from 25 sep 2017.

“For 150 years, we in DNV GL have been in the business of building trust, but in the age of digital transformation, there is an increased need for transparency in a volatile business environment,” says Luca Crisciotti, CEO of DNV GL - Business Assurance.

Luca Crisciotti, the same guy that said that everything will run on Vechain Thor.

Ven has been performing better than almost anything this year...

but hey IDC if it dips or Veeky Forums 3 btc retards sell the news (they think its a normal shit coin rebranding kek). sooner or later it will go to top 5.

those 100 btc walls is a good sign. They want you to sell. whatever lets see how it goes.

"This apotheosis is not a day, a logo, or an economic model but rather it is a full revamp from a private blockchain to a qualified decentralized application platform servicing public applications, on a decentralized ledger, capable of evolving how the world defines business ecosystems. This process has been incredibly rewarding, alongside our partners, 100+ employees continue to build VeChain’s apotheosis."

Only 7.3k VEN checking in. Fuck.

"This is more than a change in logo or name. What VeChain Thor is becoming is more extensive than what many foresaw when we announced a rebrand.
Blockchain X is here, and thanks to PwC and DNV GL, its name is VeChain
Thor. "

drunk 2007 oldfag here. so stoked for monday, literally all in.

How does selling VEN make its price go up?

But how are they decentralized when they are fully centralized though API?

Anyone ever noticed how the logo is looking the exact same as viper4android?

they're right there

Because people are buying that VEN, and more people want to buy at higher prices than people that want to sell at lower prices.

They are balanced too much centralization is bad too much decentralization is complete chaos and does not work for adoption. That is why you do not see Fortune 500 companies or enterprises buying ethereum and using it.

3 VEN here. It's all I could afford.

As people buy all that 100btc worth of VEN, the price will drop so I still don't see how this will increase the price

bro we went through like 40 100 btc walls and a 500 btc wall late december/january. I lost count of how many but whenever they pop. up our friendly whale is with us. Very bullish.

That was the Vechain team dumping, nothing else makes sense. So many Ven where sold, and as soon as last wall got destroyed it dumped..

if you let your wall get eaten into too much, you're doing it wrong

PLEASE let this blockchain be a useful one IRL, PLEASE!!!

their coins are locked up and haven't moved go check. It was a whale that bought at the ICO that sold out in 3 minutes that was like .5-.10 cent ICO price

VeChain's Global Rebranding Event and Official DNV GL Partnership Announcement
When we announced the VeChain rebrand with the first Apotheosis release, we knew we had something special in our hands. Through the combination of PwC and DNV GL utilizing VeChain as a core technology, they became a powerhouse of partnerships that will forever establish VeChain as the pinnacle of enterprise blockchain technology. It was with their guidance, support, and commitment to use that we felt confident this rebranding process is an apotheosis.
This apotheosis is not a day, a logo, or an economic model but rather it is a full revamp from a private blockchain to a qualified decentralized application platform servicing public applications, on a decentralized ledger, capable of evolving how the world defines business ecosystems. This process has been incredibly rewarding, alongside our partners, 90+ employees continue to build VeChain’s apotheosis.
The Apotheosis will be capstoned by a special rebranding event with DNV GL to celebrate this journey. We initially planned to schedule this event for the middle of January. We are thrilled to announce that we will be scheduling this event to February 26th.
Why are we thrilled?
Our clientele continues to expand through the support of DNV GL and PwC. This influx of customers has required us to extensively work on something far more paramount in the same timeframe. This move establishes additional value to VeChain Thor, and the reallocation of resources and event schedules enables new dynamic strategic capabilities.
This shift in events will not go in vain, this change allows us to showcase just how powerful VeChain Thor’s ecosystem is becoming during the rebranding process. This is done through continued conversations with existing customers coming off NDAs for appropriate release and implementation schedules, as well as working with additional government agencies on similar matters.

>1/2

That is bullshit, decentralized = doesn't have a single point of vulnerability

It’s important to note that the development of VeChain Thor as a platform and ecosystem continues, on schedule, and we’re excited to bring news to you soon of its progress.
In addition, this move allows more room for you, the community, to participate in something enthralling. In due time we will release to you more information regarding this Apotheosis process and how we plan to make the VeChain community empowered.
This is more than a change in logo or name. What VeChain Thor is becoming is more extensive than what many foresaw when we announced a rebrand. Blockchain X is here, and thanks to PwC and DNV GL, its name is VeChain Thor.

>2/2

Are you trying to use that lame fud that Walton writes direct to blockchain without an API? That's retarded what is Waltons chip a fucking computer? Vechain wasn't even aware of Walton as a project until Walton lemmings started spouting this shit around. Now Vechain is going to address it after the rebranding in part 4 of their AMA and Walton will become irrelevent for good.

60$ eoy is basically locked but what would be an optimistic prediction for you?

Delusion. $30 optimistic

What are you doing here? Trying to save us from VET or what? Whats your coin migo, so we can talk shit your bags.

VET $400 EOY
THOR $60 EOY

based on what? you obviously haven't been around for long.

300-500$ end of this year or next year.

$90-150 Thor power

You're literally retarded if you think this. If we see $100 VEN that'll be cause enough to celebrate

#
>You're literally retarded if you think this. If we see $1 BTC that'll be cause enough to celebrate

Isn't this shit gonna dump on a sell the news, or are we getting some sick news here?

Guess you didn't see NEO rebrand and the proceeding 10x that followed?

why exactly does a rebrand change price at all?

why does any coin moon

dumb the news

Hmm true I researched that as well, NEO has significantly less circulating coins. What else is different about the NEO rebrand and VEN? I like the idea of Thor or dividends in general...thought about going all in on NEO and VEN multiple times with like 10K

Also NEO was during the insane bull market...much different set up here

we hit ath again, 9 dollars and some change.
we become the first top 100 crypto to surpass its ath since the January crash (that i know of)

you have to understand we are in a really speculative market where hype and partnerships is all anyone cares about.
a rebranding is news and is enough to change price

>it literally calls itself middleware in the age of disintermediation

And you’ve been around since when, Nov ‘17? In case you haven’t noticed, we’re in a long bear market