Your supermodel 16 year old daughter will never sit on your lap

>your supermodel 16 year old daughter will never sit on your lap

he's a chad dad

I only have sons that can further spread my seed.

how does he not get a boner

>business and finance

Isn't he scared she'll notice his boner?

She likes it.

There is nothing odd about this caption, their closeness, and you're a pervert for thinking there's anything except for innocent father-daughter love.

He cleaned her as a child, you disgusting person

A daughter is a safer bet to spread your genes.

In mammals, males are boom or bust. They are either alphas who father 100s of children or a beta that can't get laid.

>not having daughters to spread your own seed into

cuck

shes a literal 10/10 and looks like a younger version of his wife. if she wanted to fuck and no one found out he would.

Is raising a girl equivalent to being the world's biggest orbiter?

Found the jew. Gas yourself.

Wow, what a fag.
Everyone point and laugh!

>no girl will ever sit on your lap

Reported.

>a thought I don’t like?
>da jooooooz
This is exactly the type of post I am thinking about when I think /pol/ should stay in /pol/.
To be fair, OP also posted on the wrong board, which doesn’t help.

gr8 way to bring more literal retards into the world too, are you even thinking

only if you think in terms of childish sexuality. having a girl gives you the opportunity to create a strong and powerful person that can transcend the typical paths that women will gravitate towards when they aren't provided discipline and love.

>implying these degenerate jewish hollywood kikes don't fuck their children
lol

>no girl will ever kick your balls

why live

Garbage post kys

can u post the original pic sir

>no girl will ever fart in your face
why

Why don't you drink bleach you kike worshiper.

I like that moments like this are so special for him he has to run to the internet and brag about them.

>forever..
>..
Nothing out of the ordinary here.

> Letting your daughter be a model, have a cellphone, or use the internet

Every girl's first love is their Dad.

this guy is a cuck

this
Thanks for raising another fucktoy, boomer bitch.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

I imagine that this is the type of shit that the weird autistic kid sitting alone at lunch thinks about. Please don't shoot up your school.

Kill yourself niggers.

t.cuckolds

t. cuckold

either you do parenting right or you dont deserve to spread your genes

I don't want a son because there's a higher chance they might have a shit life. At least with a daughter I know that she'll find a chad and live a good life.

peau d'ane

You're a cuck in denial.

t. cuck

This is actually true. Something like 80% of women reproduce and 40% of men. Men with higher testosterone (i.e. more attractive) are more likely to have male children. Having a daughter is the safer bet for betas.

To be honest every man gets cucked eventually

whats with the elipsis is this sexual

one day you're the one doing the cucking, the next day you are a cuck. way of the world, everyone is a cuck to time.

>implying i'm not gonna fuck my daughter the minute she hits 18
t o p c u c k
o
p
c
u
c
k

time to go to soccer practice and then gymnastics!

Who here has a cunny daughter and can comment what it's like?
I have a five year old son and will probably see him as a baby well into his teens.

My s-daughter is a non-fat version of my wife. When I'm fucking my wife i'm I'm thinking about fucking my step-daughter. I have scent checked my SD panties and even their pussy's have a similar odor.

>s-daughter

>s-daughter

>S-Daughter

>My greatest desire in life is to have a daughter and raise her the best I possibly could and form a fantastic relationship with her
>Terrified she will turn into a psycho sjw or a slutty roasty who I hate

Wat do?

>p-please Chad, spread my daughter's genes
Pathetic, I hope your future daughters get impregnated by Tyrone

>S-Daughter