How are my ENIGGAS doin today? What can we expect over the next 2 months? Strong hands here

How are my ENIGGAS doin today? What can we expect over the next 2 months? Strong hands here.

This is the anti-LINK. LINK has a two-man team and an amazing idea, whereas ENG has one of the strongest teams in crypto and no clear vision. Still worth a few hundred.

3.5k checking in... working towards 10k for a node... still no official node amount known yet, but rolling the dice and hoping for even 10k

1k fag, will be holding for a long time, and I've got high hopes for the next months because they talked about a lot of stuff happening in Q2 & Q3

dogshit, sell now or plummet from poor to zero
you were warned

Already priced in

Can you elaborate? They both solve entirely different problems...

it just keeps going down :-(

everything is my dude, just keep holding those bags for a while longer, ENG is a slow and steady coin.

I'm 50% LINK / 50% ENG.
I like cubes

Checked senpai

feeling comfy, anynomity for all blockchains

Dumped it a few days ago. Waiting for some sign of life before I buy back in.

>Sold low to buy high
Typical Veeky Forums

Yup, erased most of my gains from early January by being a complete retard as the bear market started to play out

i'm not sure why we need a data exchange on a blockchain, but the concept of being able to anonymously share data is really interesting

>almost quads
nice
but yeah i think the anonymity is the power of enigga. I think it has huge implications in the future.

Add it works on any block chain. Really it feels like a necessary addition to any utility chain.

i mean data exchange is a big deal. imagine something that could basically allow you to get a jump on the market before anyone else can, just because you have access to the mounds of data collected across the internet

there is profit potential in the trillions here. i just dunno if people will want to do it on the blockchain vs somewhere else

Such a raciss coin

OH NO NO NOOOO OHOHOHOH

P R O B L A M A T I C

buy secret god instead you fucking morons

>secret god
The hell is that?

Ivory tower project. Horrible marketing. Better don't hold your breath.

not really user, the cofounders are all chads

Eh they seem cool, I don't really get what an Ivory tower project is, they seem pretty cool with their community

About to buy a whole lot more, finally weakhandz stress is gone

what will a node do for you ?

I...CAN'T...HOLD...ON...MUCH...LONGER