Who else 100% LINK here?

Who else 100% LINK here?

100% retard. Even the PnDs are getting weak as new retards become scarce. Look out below.

>new retards become scarce

Even though I 100% believe in Link you should never go 100% in one crypto
That’s delusional

Is the price of gullible retards about to moon? No. Neither is link.

i'm 100% LINK senpai

Yeah. Faith beats reason huh? Like scissors beats rock. Or like dream beats reality.

40% in link, 60% in omg here

Late for the btc and eth party and just rubbing that scammer Sergey cock desperately? Go look what happened to his last project.

why would anyone invest anything in this worthless scam coin lmao

Im 100% +5k loan

rofl you idiot

this could be worth 0$ or 1000$

there is no inbetween

Just 70% LINK here. Had to hold some back so I didn't get bored and make stupid swing trades with LINK. LINK is made for hodling the shit out of.

Look all you need to know is aBunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story.

The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

90% LINK, 10% NEO
We will make it, brah

What do you guys think of this? seems like it's going to stand the test of time in the eth games sphere?

Boring

scam shitcoin

wouldn't touch this cancer with a stick

100% in LINK for about 200k link. I took a loan out for $20k and my payment is about $500 a month for it, ~20% interest which is crazy high but link still grows more than the loan interest accrues so i'm good.

Higher risk is higher reward. I'm young, single, and can take this risk without sweating too much.

If you knew how much research I've done into LINK....you wouldn't believe me. I truly think ChainLink will change the infrastructure of the world...and am putting my money where my mouth is.

Our time will come.

If true darwin award

You do realise you can do what smartcontract.com does with a copy of Excel and a web datasource? Beyond pretensions bullshit you have no fucking clue. Perfect PnD target.

So why don't you do it?

Why doesn't ANYONE do it?

Why isn't there a currently functioning decentralzied oracle network? The world OBVIOUSLY needs one, and the demand is there for billions to be made.

Quit larping like the faggot you are and provide an actual argument.

because there is no need for that bullshit lmao

i sold req and qst and went all in 3 days ago. no regrets.

oh dude...you have some really good times or really bad times ahead

im hoping for the former and not the latter

>no need for smart contracts
>no need for oracles

I'm the exact opposite. Should I move more NEO into Link? I planned to keep NEO as more of an insurance since I think it's more established and "blue chip" if you will. Mind you my portfolio is worth about 200k also so it's a decent amount of NEO as far as GAS staking is concerned.

me, I even use my spare time to code stuff for link : link-fork.com

support the dev if you like!

tx

hahahhaha LINKIES
pee pee poo poo
BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
FFFFFFFPPPPPPPBBbbttttttffff

HAHAHAH

Link, HPB, Vechain, and NEO, do you like my picks user? i dont want to diversify to much.

Stale meme

Perfect Folio:

>25% BTC
>25% ETH
>25% LINK
>25% QRL, IOTA, and Q1S (quantum proofing)

Ignore chink coins. Ignore utility tokens. Ignore "ETH but better!" coins.

Also might cut out 10% of BTC and put 5% into each of LTC and ICX